Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jareth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm gonna pretend the show ended with the episode where rocky helps happy get ready for work. That's it. After that, in my mind, they got married, momsy accepted happy, RV was sent to jail. Everything was perfect. That's it. I've quit the show already but I always kept the possibility of coming back to it once this track was over. With the new actress Donal replacing jasmin, I have officially quit. I've seen donal's acting in roop, it did not impress me. I imagine she would do well in a negative role, but she's replacing jasmin? Nah uh. Either end the show with the original leads or move on to the next generation and take new actors, a season 2. Otherwise, the show will simply end and without a proper ending with the original leads because there's no way trps will improve after the lead actress leaves. They should end it whilr jasmin is still acting in it to give us proper closure.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Donal is a dud already in terms of acting but Gul is Gul and she will never listen to us! I give up but I feel bad for Ansh. 

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She's a pretty actress! I didn't follow her show though, but always admired her beauty whenever I come across scenes of her show. She is really beautiful.

Having said that, Happy is Jasmine, Jasmine is Happy. No one can replace her. Also, Donal might look older than Rocky. Ansh waise hi baccha lagta hai. Donal ke saath kaise fit baithega?

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

yup her voice πŸ˜­kyun chali gayi Jasmin πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ they can find no one like her.. she was too too too good! No one can handle Rocky and his tantrums the way she did.. it all looked so natural between them πŸ˜­πŸ˜­Jasmin has that side in her which made the screen look even better! How can I get RoHa out of my mind.. how to stop thinking about RoHa anymore.. how can I detach I don't know.. how can I have my peace of mind.. it is actually a lesson for me.. I will not watch any show now.. whatever I watch, it occupies a space in my heart and mind for quite a time.. I usually get over the obsession after I get too much a dosage of it but this time, it is different.. RoHa could have no ending and I am not full.. the thought that I will get to see no more of them is like hell! It is gnawing at my brain cells! 

You know I stopped watching Gul shows long back for her arrogance. I don't know why I started watching this!!! Irony is, for the first 1 and half months I didn't even know it's a GK show!! Later finding out, I know how much I cringed and cursed myself for getting addicted. Ab wohi horaha hai jisska darr tha. This lady made me hate her even more.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

so it's DoNsh nowπŸ˜†, I am not celebrating it all, that was only a joke.

This reminds me KaSh from DMG, when shilpa anaand left show, armaan and ridhima were drifted apart already and ridhima(shilpa anand) writes to armaan that the cannot be together, and armaan sees her leaving it was shilpa anand's last scene in dmg, and dmg after that was never the same, it will break my heart, that AnshMin as RoHa didn't share any steamy and romantic scenes like a complete happily ever after and then facing all difficulties together what a tragedy that didn't get a chance to take sigh of relief from everything.

Isn't that the saddest thing on TV world? The leads hardly romanced, no proper confession of love (Happy didn't even confess!!!), No union, nothing!!! Now they aren't even getting proper ending! Both of them got married to different people but each other. Yeh show sach mein alag hi hai.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Donal is a dud already in terms of acting but Gul is Gul and she will never listen to us! I give up but I feel bad for Ansh. 

Is she really that bad?

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Is she really that bad?

Pretty much. I have moved on to Bajaj Land. I can’t accept anyone in place of Jasmine as Happy. Usse toh acha Happy ko goodbye keh fete.? The child looks too big for them 

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Jareth]

I'm gonna pretend the show ended with the episode where rocky helps happy get ready for work. That's it. After that, in my mind, they got married, momsy accepted happy, RV was sent to jail. Everything was perfect. That's it. Those were the good old times. I cant believe so much happened in such a short time span. How much this show has gone from good to bad. Ansh is the only best thing about this show now.  I wish Ansh could do a new show instead of this. I want to watch his acting but i dont want to watch dthhj without AnshMin. 

I've quit the show already but I always kept the possibility of coming back to it once this track was over. With the new actress Donal replacing jasmin, I have officially quit. I've seen donal's acting in roop, it did not impress me. I imagine she would do well in a negative role, but she's replacing jasmin? Nah uh. I have no idea how her acting is but she is not Happy material. Just think about it - Rocky loves Happy's smile and now its not going to be the same face and same smile. Its just nit smgoing to be the same. I just keep thinking about each small thing. I had high hopes that Honey would see Happys pic which Rocky has kept safe. And then he would say this is khushi aunty and ask his papa how he knows Khushi aunty. And then tell him all about how she saved him. Rocky will be filled with hope that his Happy is really alive. He will start looking for her and then finally they would get their emotional reunion while Honey plots to bring them both closer and get them married. Just tried to be positive - imagining scenarios. But now with Jasmin gone and a different face its just hard. Its all gone down the drain. But this coulď happen but Rocky will be looking for JasminHappy and will not recognise the DonalHappy but he feels a pull a connection to her most probably. And i guess he wouldnt know unless Grover uncle or Happy herself confides that she had gone through a plastic surgery and what happened in the past. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I am just fedup though. Even if they unite its not going to be the same magical feeling as AnshMin would have created. 

Gosh i hope a miracle happens. What if Jasmin joins a few episodes before the show ends and then they show that DonalHappy was actually a mask that Happy was wearing to evade the police and to move about without being identified and then she removes it towards the last few episodes and we get to see our actual RoHa reunion and them confessing their love and finally getting married and having their happily ever after. And then a small epilogue showing Rockys dream of having 3 beautiful daughters where Happy has given birth to triplet girls πŸ˜‚

Either end the show with the original leads or move on to the next generation and take new actors, a season 2. Otherwise, the show will simply end and without a proper ending with the original leads because there's no way trps will improve after the lead actress leaves. They should end it whilr jasmin is still acting in it to give us proper closure. Absolutely! Thats what i want too. For them to shorten the track and end the show and give it a happy ending with AnshMin. And start a dthhj 2 or a new spin off or something.

trinitodebone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Jasmin posted a message on ig saying goodbye to the show so she is definitely leaving Purvi Mundada who plays Harleen also reposted a message from a media portal on her igvsaying she is the new lead so she is apparently the new lead not Donal Bisht. IWW Buzz article is incorrect 

Correction : though maybe Purvi is the Negative lead The article headline is not clear and can’t find the full article snd Donal or another actress will essay the role of Happy We have to wait and see

Edited by trinitodebone - 4 years ago
Jareth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=afideen]

I just wish the fan base was strong enough to force the makers to end the show with jasmin and ansh as the lead actors. It happened with IPKKND. But I don't think the outcry would be strong enough. This happened with ishqbaaz too but the difference here is the leads have not even confessed to each other yet. Their story has not even begun yet.

The sad thing is, they'll take in the new actress, people will stop watching and then the show will end but without jasmin as happy. Why can't they just end it now? They must know that a new actress won't get them trps and that the show will have to end. So end it now on a good note

Edited by Jareth - 4 years ago