Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Needblessings

By the way saw couple of pictures and BTS . 1)All khurana khandan ,minnie,babita and H.S saying bye to someone( for sure now its meeta) and that also infront of H.S haveli . I hope they all dont move to H.S moholla now:(:(  

2) Babita and minnie fighting with huge sticks with two men ( cant see their faces) and Naim b stand ing near door( h.s house downstairs) 

3) THe girl gang ( minnie,babaita,naim b and kammo) walking out of h.S house with so much anger and lots of swag and stand togather in a line with huge tashan and looking at someone( don`t know who ) . 

Looks like Khatri will do something during The election time. Lets see.

Haha... those two huge men were very much our HS and Hawaldaar Lalit Mohan.... By the way, I never knew Hanuman I mean Aniruddh was a huge man 🤭😉🤣🤣

Your last point, it might be to provide justice for Meeta.... Fighting with Khatri and Ashok.... 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

where can I see these photos?

Originally posted by: inlieu

where can I see these photos?

patialababesofficial Instagram (username)

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Haha... those two huge men were very much our HS and Hawaldaar Lalit Mohan.... By the way, I never knew Hanuman I mean Aniruddh was a huge man 🤭😉🤣🤣

Your last point, it might be to provide justice for Meeta.... Fighting with Khatri and Ashok.... 

That`s H.S and LALA?Looks like tey are training mother daughter!! interesting Anirudh is really tall😲?? I wonder how tall are Ashnoor  and Paridhi 😳? I would look dwarf infront of them🤣I am only 5 ft🤣

By he way love your DP☺️!! HANITA is so pure love.I wish CVS give us a full HANIATA  wala episode soon 😳!!

Edited by Needblessings - 4 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That`s H.S and LALA?Looks like tey are training mother daughter!! interesting Anirudh is really tall😲?? I wonder how tall are Ashnoor  and Paridhi 😳? I would look dwarf infront of them🤣I am only 5 ft🤣

By he way love your DP☺️!! HANITA is so pure love.I wish CVS give us a full HANIATA  wala episode soon 😳!!

i think paridhi is 5 ft 5 inches.

Hehehe... Aniruddh is actually hatakhatta 🤣. Specially in the recent episodes, uska peth dikhta hai...🤣. And thanks for the compliment, I too love Hanita.... I though of keeping the one in which he purposely comes close to her with the bahana of lighting the gas and she looking at him...☺️ But I thought this looks more heavenly specially them smiling at each other....🥰🥰🤩

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

i think paridhi is 5 ft 5 inches.

Yep and Ashnoor is 5 ft 7 in

inlieu thumbnail

I couldn't really tell how tall Aniruddh was until he stood face to face with Bhanu, who looks very tall. He seems to have become leaner since the initial episodes, though. 

inlieu thumbnail

Still haven't found this video. Please share the link! Thanks!

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Still haven't found this video. Please share the link! Thanks!

Looks like they have removed that perticular one . Sorry.It was not a video kind of GIF! i saw taht last thursday . But will keep searching once i found it will share with you for sure.