Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

Is mita's character exiting the show or the actress playing the character exiting the show?.Can someone clarify?.

The actor is being let go, the character is supposedly going to be sent to London....but we all have a feeling eventually the character will come back but recasted with a different actress. 

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Needblessings

By the way one thing from last night episode bothering me a lot and thought to ask you guys the same. 

Micky marraige track ,his father in depth description ,that entire conversation felt bit weird to me. I sthat just a filling ,stuffing kind of thing for the sake of just a conversation or they are going to intrude Micky`s dad now? He never mentioned about his mom so not sure about it . May be he is a widower and will get attracted to babaita or he will create objection for minnie ,micky frienship ? JUST MY GUESS THOUGH :):) Because of Meeta`s exit for a while they can introduce him for a cameo.Probabaly  I am thinking too much :)

what do you guys thing about that perticular scene? 

Mickey did mention giving his mom a swear to never touch a girl before marriage, so she should be alive (can't take that swear from a child). Surely (hopefully) no love triangle. All the viewers will hate the character coming between Hanita with a vengeance and there's no need for a love triangle. The girl chosen for Mickey is supposed to come meet him, I don't know if his father will travel to Patiala for it too... But he might object to Minnie Mickey friendship. Somehow, I can't imagine Mickey getting married already. Maybe CVs want to show another problematic aspect of getting boys married off early and especially without their wish?

Edited by tk2015 - 4 years ago
Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tk2015

Mickey did mention giving his mom a swear to never touch a girl before marriage, so she should be alive (can't take that swear from a child). Surely (hopefully) no love triangle. All the viewers will hate the character coming between Hanita with a vengeance and there's no need for a love triangle. The girl chosen for Mickey is supposed to come meet him, I don't know if his father will travel to Patiala for it too... But he might object to Minnie Mickey friendship. Somehow, I can't imagine Mickey getting married already. Maybe CVs want to show another problematic aspect of getting boys married off early and especially without their wish?

nicely you have explained it. Thanks for clarifying about MICKY`S mom .Some how I missed it . I know viewers are  madly in love wih HANITA and you are right hopefuly they will not going to mess with it. 

mayavi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What the hell why this decision???? Her character was best second women portrayed character than what u watch on Indian television today, extremedy disappointed, what is wrong with producer now how she will continue without meeta, this phone also turn outnto be same like others. This show might alook axe if this way it's continue.
Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayavi_26

What the hell why this decision???? Her character was best second women portrayed character than what u watch on Indian television today, extremedy disappointed, what is wrong with producer now how she will continue without meeta, this phone also turn outnto be same like others. This show might alook axe if this way it's continue.

In a way it is good. We wont have more of Khurannas. At least the story will now focus on the mother and daughter who were supposed to be the central characters of the show....😐

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago