Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

That's so bad that CVs have axed her role.. ðŸ˜•

TFS! :) 

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

why cvs why?

hunar gandhi was perfect for meeta's role.idk why?

why cvs want to end the character.she is far better than annoying khuranas.i wanted to see her character progress with babita & mini.A true frienship in between trio.

we are right cvs always show "expected to unexpected"🤔

Edited by Rosellia - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This is disappointing. I too, was looking forward to her character's arc. 

I am worried this might mean Babita and Minnie going back to live in that house. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was a total shock... They shouldn't have done this. That is being unfair. I thought that she would have the support of babes and Mini, but it turned out to be something else. Sorry, but Rajita has actually disappointed.... Hope Hunar has a bright future in the industry and gets much more better recognition than what she got....😊

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: inlieu

This is disappointing. I too, was looking forward to her character's arc. 

I am worried this might mean Babita and Minnie going back to live in that house. 

Oh, no way at all! In fact, this is all the more clear that Babita and Mini would definitely not go back! Why would they want to stay with that monster who made his second wife's life hell as well. And even if Ashok comes back to them seeking for forgiveness, HS, NaeemBi, Laale,Kammo, Madhu,Preet and her mom would tell them not to go back to that house.... Specially NaeemBi

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sad news of the day....

Quite dissappointed they hv totally failed meeta , before pushing her back to london they could hv done so much for her .

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wish she had agreed to be a mom on the show. With another child around we could have had interesting avenues to explore from Minnie's standpoint!

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Padmajaan

Wish she had agreed to be a mom on the show. With another child around we could have had interesting avenues to explore from Minnie's standpoint!

Yes!! I also wish the same... Now I realised why sudden  focus on Mita and Mini's relation...if mita's character was been a part of show we would have shown many more perspectives along with Patiala Babes journey... i thought after marriage she will teach a lesson to Ashok ...Her character is really unique which shows the other woman is not always negative...