Akshan Color: AJ Ki Color pg 4

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Each Day  I will be posting one color and going in detail how much it impacts our Akshan life & its important.  smiley1

Mini Short Cut Akshan Color  Analysis 

YellowAuspicious & Starting of a Journey

Orange:(Coral, Peach) Importance & Impact of Guddan in Akshat Jindal’s life 

Red50-50 Positive & Negative, Danger Lurking

GreenGuddan’s Valuable & Importance  in Akshat Jindal’s Life

BlueEmotional Scene, Bonding, & Understanding 

White=  Authority, Right, Stability as Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal

Black=  Mrs. Guddan Akshat’s Right Given By Akshat Jindal

PinkConversation & Understanding 

PurpleStart of feelings, or sometimes a event

Index: Post 2

Please forgive me for the examples  I do them from top of my head. 

Color Yellow 

Yellow color represents:  Happiness & Fun, Mind & Intellect, Communication of New Ideas 

Yellow Color Means +: brightness, happiness, Sun, Cheerfulness, Fun, Good- Humored, Confidence, Originality , Creativity, Challenging Academic & Analytical, Wisdom & Logic. 

Negative Impact include: being critical and judgmental, being overly analytical, being impatient and impulsive, being egotistical, pessimistic, an inferiority complex, spiteful, cowardly, deceitful, non-emotional and lacking compassion.

Effects: Increases mental activity, awareness & enters

Referencehttps://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-yellow.html

Akshan Scenes: Yellow Auspicious 

Yellow or any form of yellow  or golden color: whether its clothing, golden duppta, or even golden designs on Guddan’s saree or salwar kameez, Hadli or Yellow Holi color its always Good luck for our Akshan, kick starts a new understanding or a  new development in their mind. 

Question: Which is your favorite 3 yellow event/scenes from Akshan life? Why?

First Meeting: Guddan wore yellow slawar kameez to the party she met her future Khadus Handsome Pati, her action blew him away, while causing him to be impressed, shocked, and angered. Even though Guddan was shooting daggers at him, AJ couldn’t take his eyes of her until she was dragged away. 

• Results they started having Tashan wala collision and lots of RK pose. 

Mandhir: Sita Audition Time: Guddan wore yellow top with colorful jacket, she for her Sita Audition and Dadi with AKshat for his wedding went to the temple. Guddan and Akshat bumped into each other, he saved her, but while trying to save the good luck coconut, Guddan hand bumped with AJ’s hand, together they broke the coconut. 

• Results: started their Wedding Proposal Journey.

Haldi Ceremony: After the engagement call of Akshan by AJ. Guddan  by destiny ended in AJ’s & Shewta’s Haldi. Guddan was wearing a pink duppta with Yellow golden border, she accidentally touched Haldi while tumbling in the small kiddie pool, while saving Guddan from falling, AJ and Guddan applied Haldi to each other.  

• Results:  Kismat and the unknown pull led Guddan to the Mandap & becoming Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal. 

Wedding Day: Guddan attended AJ& Shweta’s wedding wearing light yellow/ golden  silk Kurta and pink skirt. Guddan imagined AJ counseling her sweetly regarding wants bothering her. AJ getting miffed at seeing Guddan at his wedding day, he asked her why is she there. 

• Results: Pervy blackmailed Guddan, she ended up marrying AJ becoming the legal wife of Akshat Jindal: Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal.

Dhanteras Pooja: During Dhanteras Pooja Night, when all hopes were lost, Guddan came wearing Yellow Salwar Suit, holding the diya that she and AJ made in the process she end up burning her hands, AJ came and covered the diya from blowing off together Akshan preformed the Pooja. 

• Results: Indicating that Guddan is the light in the dark. For the peace, prosperity, respect and honor of her family Guddan Akshat Jindal will burn and sacrifice her self so the name & respect of Jindal family is intact. Also symbolized no matter how irritated AJ will be with Guddan, but at the end he will support her, together they will preform all the duties as the head of the Jindal Bhavan. 

Yellow Nighty: Guddan looking for Tijori for Rawat Uncle, AJ catching her. Guddan doing sleep walking drama. AJ calling her Single Anmol piece, Guddan changing her mind of hubby from Shakti Kapoor to Ranbir Kapoor

• Results: Guddan Perspective of AJ started changing, somewhere deep down she realized her husband is good not that bad. 

Card Party Morning:  Akshan preforming their first Tashan wala Aarti.. AJ Calling Guddan Gudiya sarcastically saying she has no brain upstairs. Guddan calling AJ: Internet because he knows everything. Their first nok jhok in front of Dadi

• Results: The reality of their marriage sinking in, we cannot tolerate each other but we have the right to bicker as Married Couple, complain about each other & do nok jhok. But whatever happens at the end we cannot deny the fact we are a couple, society expects them to preform rituals and stuff as couple together.  

First Day of Keys & House Responsibility: Guddan prayed to Lord Krishna, and Kathore Came & flew away with the keys 😂 Guddan named White Piegon which represents Peace, after her Husbands AJ Uncle’s nature Kathor. 

• Results: Good or Bad, Like or Dislike, Love or Hate, shows how AJ Uncle, Guddan Hubby has impacted her, that she names her stuff after him, because her life started involving around him. During the Republic Day we saw her Voice Call be Call Khadus, then First Date learned her password is around Hubby’s name. smiley36

During the Christmas Dance Competition: Guddan was wearing like golden duppta, she told AJ of her Ajeeb feeling, n they were standing on yellow paper. 

• Results: It symbolized that understanding as developed between them.

After  Durga’s tandav: Guddan left, AJ was recalling Guddan fixing his bed she was in yellow Kurti and it showed she has made a place in his mind & heart, taken over his room. 

• Results: Audience learned that slowly that Toofan Guddan Akshat Jindal as made a space in the mind of Akshat Jindal. 

Khichdi Preparation: Guddan dropped some Haldi, even though she was mad at AJ he save her, Haldi blasted like Holi color during explosion. AJ warned Dayan to be in her Maryada, not everything is Guddans fault. 

• Results: No matter how Upset Guddan is with him, as her husband Guddan Responsibility, Her Respect,  Her Safety, Her Life matters to him.  Is innocent wife shouldn’t be blamed for everything that happens in house. 

Khichdi Competition: yellow top & skirt: AJ first himself volunteered too help Guddan. Guddan and AJ won competition, saw their tal Mel of Husband and wife, that they can work together, one can lead and one will follow directions. 

• ResultsNo matter how different they are from each other, both have a great Tal Mel, one can lead and other can follow directions, both can be patient, while focusing on their work. Hubby dearest doesnt mind being the employee of Wifey, or her being her Boss. Guddan Akshat Jindal’s win, her honor, her respect, her happiness, her victory matters to husband Akshat Jindal, no matter what by hook or crook. 

Sleeping near Poolside: Guddan dream where she slept with yellow kurti: wanted a place in room and wanted AJ to bring her morning tea. She got sick, but AJ gave her a tent and after one day her Thali Fiasco she got entry on the bed. 

• Results: Deep down Guddan longed to see her Jindal Saab caring for her and preforming some duties as her Husband, she wanted his affection, and his care from his Dil.

Jail Track Guddan was wearing a golden dark yellow duppta, Dadi gave her the Kangan with AJ name. Guddan realized the importance of being a wife, at vowed to herself, Rawat and AJ that she will get him out of jail n prove AJ innocent. 

• Results: reality settling in for AJ to that there is a person at home his wife that his waiting for him. 

Golden Kangan:  After Guddan started wearing Golden Kangan with AJ name Guddan started realizing importance of being Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal and the importance of Akshat Jindal her husband, and how he is her Apna, part of her, without him she is incomplete. 

• Results:  After wearing the AJ ke Nam ke GOLDEN KANGAN, Guddan started taking her role as being the wife Akshat Jindal, being Mrs. Guddan Jindal seriously, fulfilling all her duties, responsibilities, being the shield of her hubby from her Dil. 

Goa track Dayan applied yellow rang. Guddan earned a friend in Lakshmi and plus after Guddan standing up, after trip AJ realized how Guddan matured from girl to woman, he was proud to have her has his wife. 

• Results: At the end, in the ted meda way, at the end Akshat Jindal applied Red Color to his wife Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal, proving Dayan Bahus words wrong. 

After tying of MS: Guddan was wearing yellow kurti night suit, Guddan told AJ that he can give her gifts. Dadi told AKshan to think about giving their relationship a neev so no 3rd person enters and comes between them. 

• Results: After AJ accepted her as his wife from Dil Se, n gave her rights as his wife, his vachan. Guddan told her hubby that has her husband he has the rights to give gifts to her. 

Next morning: Guddan asked AJ, he gave their relationship Dosti ka naam, both started being comfortable with each other. 

• Results: With Guddan Aj started being himself and teasing her, Guddan started being comfortable with her hubby treating him as her DOST sharing everything with him.

Bua’s entry Dosti Day 1: Yellow Saree:  AJ was amused and memorized in seeing Guddan in saree. AJ as friend gave Guddan advance to be confident and she can do it. Guddan accepted Bua’s challenge. Guddan and AJ first pillow fight and someone refused to shake his Dost hand. 🤣  

• Results: We saw the comfortable level of Akshat Jindal, is teasing tone as a friend, he was memorized by his wife, it was natural for him to admire his wife without feeling any obligations, he become her mentor and told her to be her. 

Guddan Return from Hospital: Akshan entered the house together, followed by Dadi, Lakshmi, Siddhi then Saru & Durga. AJ was holding his wife by the shoulder, admiring her. Shows that they are equal, Guddan is AJ’s world. Together they had bridal style re entry with Guddan opening the door of their room. AJ doing seva of his wifey, Guddan teasing her hubby regarding his Age and he getting irritated  because she associated him with Dinosaur era 

• Symbolizes Guddan has opened the door to AJ’s heart but together they will fill their marital life with love, understanding, companionship, care, laughter, nok-jhok, they are both equal no one is superior or inferior in this relationship.  

Guddan Yellow Ruffle Saree: 

Cooking Together: Guddan wanted to win the Dil of her Hubby by making his favorite food Chole Bhature, AJ wanted to confess his matter of his heart. Together with patience, love, delicate, softness, teamwork  they made food together.

• Results: Matters of the Heart is delicate matter whether making a dish or confessing Dil Ke Baat, we need to have patience, care, proper time, handle the situation with love, patiences, n delicacy.   Alertness and awareness of each other presence were scene where Hubby was fully enjoying the moment while Wife was enjoying but aware of the  Ajeeb feeling n butterfly's in her stomach. 

Engagement Ring: Gold jewelry is first heated, until the metal piece is slowly mouldable can be transformed. Gold in color means generous, giving compassionate, loving the the person wearing it sharing its wisdom, knowledge & wealth with others. 

• Indication that both Akshan as couple will go through many trials & tribulations, face many bumps in the form of questions & Invisible Wall Age & Soch, Experience & Inexperience but at the end they will remove all the invisible & solid wall be together, securing & making their bond stronger where Teesra Person will not dare to interfere.

Dancing: June 17th 2018 Gili Gili Akha(The Jawani Song SOS2) Akshan freely dance, proved to Guddan Friends n indirectly to their Chorni & Dayan Bahus that age, Soch and Humdari doesnt matter when two individuals as couple have trust and understanding between them.  For Akshan it wasnt about winning, it was more about enjoying the opportunity given to spend and enjoy time with the person they love. Even though  Akshan eyes were on each other, they were alerted of their surroundings and their step. 

• Indication that even though Akshan will be in love, paining for each other, they will be always be alerted of their surroundings, their enemies, or hurdles around them. The trust, & understanding between Akshan has depth similar to the color of Guddan’s Saree.   

AJ Confession Letter to Guddan: June 18 th 2018 

• Indication  

PS:  Never trust the save draft of Jawan I-F, I again lost my work, luckily I had  75% copied to my note pad. 

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail

Akshan Ke Rangeen Duniya Ki Analysis Index

Yellow Color Analysis Pg 1 June 17th 2019

AJ Ki Kundali Bhagya Ki Rang: June 18 2019 Pg 4

Orange:(Coral, Peach) Importance & Impact of Guddan in Akshat Jindal’s life 

Red= 50-50 Positive & Negative, Danger Lurking

Green= Guddan’s Valuable & Importance  in Akshat Jindal’s Life

Blue= Emotional Scene, Bonding, & Understanding 

White=  Authority, Right, Stability as Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal

Black=  Mrs. Guddan Akshat’s Right Given By Akshat Jindal

Pink= Conversation & Understanding 

Purple: Start of feelings, or sometimes a event

Index: Post 2

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤗Tu hug le le bass that’s it no words the way u do analysis 

Next time have 2-3 copies I do it all the time that way ur work is not spoiled 

Ajeeb IF it cuts off by saying offensive word used 

New IF gone mad we hardly used bad offensive words...

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome analysis ⭐️👍🏼

Thank you for taking me down the beautiful memory lane 😳

Till now yellow has been a "shagun" for Akshan 😛

One thing, during dhanteras puja, Guddu actually burns wax directly on her hand & gets slight burn on her hand. 

She lights the diya with that piece of wax on her hand while AJ comes & shields the diya & together they do the pooja 😳

I loved Guddu's saree in today's episode & it was looking even more beautiful while Akshan were dancing ❤️

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: captainplus

Awesome analysis ⭐️👍🏼

One thing, during dhanteras puja, Guddu actually burns wax directly on her hand & gets slight burn on her hand. 

She lights the diya with that piece of wax on her hand while AJ comes & shields the diya & together they do the pooja 😳

I loved Guddu's saree in today's episode & it was looking even more beautiful while Akshan were dancing ❤️

True she looks so beautiful in yellow ya even red too 

But today she looked the best aj was cute 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

True she looks so beautiful in yellow ya even red too 

But today she looked the best aj was cute 

today she was looking like a blooming sunflower floating around 😳

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤗Tu hug le le bass that’s it no words the way u do analysis 

Next time have 2-3 copies I do it all the time that way ur work is not spoiled 

Ajeeb IF it cuts off by saying offensive word used 

New IF gone mad we hardly used bad offensive words...

Thank you for your beautiful encouraging words🤗

Jawan I-F is on my last nerves, now I will copy the post on note pad then paste

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Awesome analysis ⭐️👍🏼

Thank you Captain🤗

I agree Yellow has been great Shagun, very wonderful for our Akshan😳

I remember that she burned her hand without caring about  her pain, going to update and add, she warned Durga about the Thakur and singham 

Me too I loved Guddan ruffle saree, she looks so pretty in yellow the dark yellow made the romantic scenes more enchanting❤️

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

👏👏 super analysis💕

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: salu6

👏👏 super analysis💕

Thank you Salu dear for reading and liking🤗