Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Piku, your analysis are excellent👏⭐️

Loved reading both the analysis- yellow color & Akshat Jindal's kundali

Thanks🤗for providing the link to this posts of yours.

Btw done with my comments on yellow color analysis above.

For you 👏👏👏

Thank you Kavya Dear🤗

You are 🙏 

I will comment on the yellow one😊

Piku_S thumbnail

Thank you Meisandra 🤗 for your sweet compliments😊

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Truly cvs have done an awesome job with AJ's kundli 👍🏼

I agree Captain they have truly done beautiful job with AJ’s kundi and his character 👏

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Wonderful Analysis👏⭐️

The yellow color always brought Goodluck to our Akshan😛

•> My 3 Favourite Yellow Scenes/Events:

1)Dhanteras Puja

Akshan did Puja together as couple lighting up the holy diya which has a resemblance to their "Gathbandhan ritual" which symbolise the couple as one unit before the world. During that ritual 5 things are tied- coin, flower, durva, turmeric & Akshat. 

• Beautifully explained, I love reading your views, you give so much insight 🙏 

Here also in a way all these are present, there coin stands for wealth & here it was dhanteras means God & Goddess of wealth's puja only. Flower stands for happiness & here all family members are present for a happy occasion as happiness lies in family with your loved ones. Durva stands for freshness & energetic life to the couple. Guddan being woman, considered to be a representative of nature & part of Shakti(Goddess Durga), is symbol of both freshness & energy. Turmeric, yellow in color stands for healthy life i.e taking care of e/o. Guddan wearing yellow & performing puja by injuring herself shows she cares for his family's sentiments which are now hers too. akshat(rice) signifies enough food supplies in the house, here Akshat being the head of family financially runs the house.

• Very well said 

2)Khichdi competition

The yellow color in marriage is symbol of healthiness just like Khichdi which is healthy food and advised by everyone when one is ill.Yellow color also stands for confidence and by winning this competition with Akshat's help Guddan has also gained confidence.

• I agree this was the first boost for her confidence, that Guddan Akshat Jindal can win. I also loved one more thing about the competition, Guddan didnt see anything, the place, right or left, she sat down Indian Style and counted her money🤣

3)Bua's Entry Day 1:

Reasons are many for this one.

~Akshat was proud of his wife that she was making efforts to fulfill her duty as ideal DIL & Buaji was impressed with her.

• Me too Ioved the Dosti Saree, AJ was so memorized 

~Akshat as both friend & husband helped her to pin-up the sari & infront of mirror, boost her confidence to be true to your identity & don't do pretense

• Me too I  loved how he boosted her confidence and told her to be herself 

~Akshat was pleased when her pallu falls on his face. He was sensing a feeling of joy, to get soaked himself in the fragrance of his wife who gives him Sukoon.

Exactly he was cherishing each of the moment, enjoying it, Iike fresh breath of wind was blowing on him, saying Akshat Jindal enjoy this phase, come n fall in love with the person standing in front of you she is forever yours. 

Kavya beautiful feedback, love reading your POV

Hi-Five all the yellow scenes you mentioned are my favorite too, and another one added to the scene is yellow ruffle Saree

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow super post ... 👏

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

•>Beautifully explained, I love reading your views, you give so much insight 

Thanks🤗Same words for you too

•>I also loved one more thing about the competition, Guddan didnt see anything, the place, right or left, she sat down Indian Style and counted her money.

Yeah,That was epic🤣

•>Exactly he was cherishing each of the moment, enjoying it, Iike fresh breath of wind was blowing on him, saying Akshat Jindal enjoy this phase, come n fall in love with the person standing in front of you she is forever yours.

Loved reading your lines❤️

•>Kavya beautiful feedback, love reading your POV

Thanks🤗, Happy u liked it😛

•>Hi-Five all the yellow scenes you mentioned are my favorite too, and another one added to the scene is yellow ruffle Saree

Hi5👋 Piku, you asked to mention only 3, next choice for me too is that yellow ruffle saree especially the reflection scene.

Just want to ask, so many member read your posts, but I don't find anyone mentioning their 3 favourite events, is that question was edited later?🤔

I really want to know other's favourite scenes too.