Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Magizh

so much hatred for that poor soul..Its better she find good role.

U know how much hatred shrenu and Avinash got when EBP was brought in. Even for Omkara in DBO Kunal fans made personal attacks on shrenu. After merging with IB she was sidelined badly and she became the target of Surbhi fans.

I don't think channel will pay heed to fans request. When Surbhi exited IB fans trended to bring back her but the channel and Gul were stubborn and went ahead with their own decision.

Starplus never considers the fans request. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Applause to those fans!

Finllay they got what they wanted!

They wanted the makers to fire Tanvi from the show and voila wish granted!

I really feel terrible for her. What kind of world are we living in? Sooo much of negetavity and bashing. Poor her. 

Great build your castle by breaking other people. 

Now toh those fans would be very happy! Next you never know they can also pair Shrenu with Zain?🤪Wishful thinking.

I am really feeling disgusted now. Sis!!🤢👎🏼

👍🏼

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kala16

U know how much hatred shrenu and Avinash got when EBP was brought in. Even for Omkara in DBO Kunal fans made personal attacks on shrenu. After merging with IB she was sidelined badly and she became the target of Surbhi fans.

I don't think channel will pay heed to fans request. When Surbhi exited IB fans trended to bring back her but the channel and Gul were stubborn and went ahead with their own decision.

You are right.  Online fans think they are all that🤣

Channel will do what suits them.  If fans were that powerful,  all shows would end up like fanfics, lol

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm sorry but you seem to have issues with Surbhi fans. I didn't watch ib after a point but I did follow her & still do. & If I'm not wrong it's shivika fan had issues with. So why categorise them into Surbhi fans. & Is it really necessary to drag her everywhere.

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koel100

I'm sorry but you seem to have issues with Surbhi fans. I didn't watch ib after a point but I did follow her & still do. & If I'm not wrong it's shivika fan had issues with. So why categorise them into Surbhi fans. & Is it really necessary to drag her everywhere.

Oh you are a Surbhi fan then? Iam surprised how did u not know how shrenu used to be called a attention seeker whenever she posts pic with Surbhi. World war se kam Nehi the when DBO was merged with IB. 

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I agree fans don't matter on that part and channel decides specially SP it gives two hoot for any actor ,whosoevrr it is be it SC or newcomer from KCl or be it arjun bijlani ...SP goes on its own tangent and when big budget show launched with so many expectatjon doesn't work it goes bersek and try all in its own reach.

Shrenu is not alone bashed ,kunal was bashed too he wasnt given credit for dbo too SC fans bashed all and SC was bashed too ...fans ka kya hai everyone bashes everyone.

Even tanvi is being bashed by shrenu fan and vice versa🤣

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

I agree fans don't matter on that part and channel decides specially SP it gives two hoot for any actor ,whosoevrr it is be it SC or newcomer from KCl or be it arjun bijlani ...SP goes on its own tangent and when big budget show launched with so many expectatjon doesn't work it goes bersek and try all in its own reach.

Shrenu is not alone bashed ,kunal was bashed too he wasnt given credit for dbo too SC fans bashed all and SC was bashed too ...fans ka kya hai everyone bashes everyone.

Even tanvi is being bashed by shrenu fan and vice versa🤣

Tanvi was bashed by adiza fans even before the show started. They didn't leave the producer of the show Dipti. She had posted a clarification on insta.

The reason why we love shrenu more was during EBP days her costars were terrible and she had to promote the show single handedly and u know very well what happened when she was paired opposite Omkara. She took a huge risk of playing chulbul which no TV heroine wud hv thought of.  After merging with IB she was bashed every single day. 

Happy for Kunal and shrenu they hv got good shows.

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Tanvi was bashed by adiza fans even before the show started. They didn't leave the producer of the show Dipti. She had posted a clarification on insta.

The reason why we love shrenu more was during EBP days her costars were terrible and she had to promote the show single handedly and u know very well what happened when she was paired opposite Omkara. She took a huge risk of playing chulbul which no TV heroine wud hv thought of.  After merging with IB she was bashed every single day. 

Happy for Kunal and shrenu they hv got good shows.

It is not like kunal was not bashed for his personal life heck his dad dragged into all this ...so bashing is by all actors fans and by everyone ....it is not exclusive to shrenu or kunal or tanvi or SC every single actor gets bashed ..

Channel doesny take decision based on that and SP is more producer channel than actor it is not zee ,that is more actor friendly ...so no point blaming fans 

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh you are a Surbhi fan then? Iam surprised how did u not know how shrenu used to be called a attention seeker whenever she posts pic with Surbhi. World war se kam Nehi the when DBO was merged with IB. 

So didn't shrenu fans call Surbhi a pig & also sl*t shamed her. If I'm not wrong there was a DM chat which leaked where much more disgusting stuff was said about SC & each of them was a shrenu fan.

People from both sides bashed the others, so don't say as if shrenu is the only actor in entire ITV who gets bashed especially her fans do the same to other actress & now even under the article it's only her fans blaming Tanvi. Everyone gets bashed. It's part & parcel of someone who takes up this professional & all of them know how to deal with it.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

SP didnt spared sanjay leela bansalis production house😆 when there was a rift bw them for saraswathi chandra changed the PH of SC to Karan johars. If SP never spares big PHs fans or actors are nothing🤔