Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kala16

Kavya has already married Kabir so vyom coming back will lead to so much confusion.

Maybe she will be shown dead or she will leave the house.

But then, what will they do with Arush? Send him to boarding school?

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krithi1990

"Tanvi has been unhappy with her part in the show and also with the way that the storyline was being shaped. She expressed her disappointment to the makers and will probably shoot her last day in the on-going week," a source told a portal."

I have read the above words in some other articles. (Bollywood life). If it was true, I would appreciate Shrenu's professionalism for being in her previous show till the end. I never believe the articles which are always carrying the different types of reasons to mislead the viewers.

I guess this show has been completely changed to the original version. In Tamil version Kavya character left PK's house due to the misunderstanding in between husband and wife. After Jaanvi's truth revealed she was invited to the house again by her mother in law. This show has met the same path as like the original version. Maybe this is the short break for Kavya (Taanvi) . 

Oh it's following the same path then. But looks like Tanvi is out of the show.

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

It was vice versa too shrenu was bashed and called short ,blamed for trp called ugly ...all kunal shrenu mansi leenesh were called extras and wanted out of show so yes everyone bashes everyone and it is still continuing ...even now everyone throws shade and bash.

Even sc fans bashed divyanka and her fans did too 

So no fandom is saint but bottom line being SP doesnt decide based on fans ,it replaced divyanka from hosting while she is big star so bottom line being online fans matter shit to SP ...it has bumped tanvi off next it can be anyone or even show it is trp hungry channel

Exactly everyone bashed the other & I had no qualms in accepting that fact. SC fans bash others too & other fans bash sc. My issue was people singling our one particular FD. When ib was a case where every FD fought with others like kutte & billi

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

All most all the channels are earning more money through their own website. So that all the shows are broadcasting in their websites earlier than TV. So they consider the online viewers feedback too. Normally majorities voices suppress the minority's if there was some truth. The makers should give their statement to the channel for the reason of low rate. After that the channel will come to the final conclusion. I heard it from my friend who is working in one of my state regional channels.

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koel100

Exactly everyone bashed the other & I had no qualms in accepting that fact. SC fans bash others too & other fans bash sc. My issue was people singling our one particular FD. When ib was a case where every FD fought with others like kutte & billi

Well everyonr does that sc fans claim same we dont bash ,we reiterate which isnt true so every fd thinks there is saint and rest evil which isn't case🤣

So every fd feels that period ,and over hype themselves too but no fanpower has ever changed channel decision they do what they like always .

Similarly no actor can guarantee a show being success even the so called big one be it DD or sanaya or barun ,it is package always ...

Only ekta show are some what sure if success

khatimeethi thumbnail

All most all the channels are earning more money through their own website. So that all the shows are broadcasting in their websites earlier than TV. So they consider the online viewers feedback too. Normally majorities voices suppress the minority's if there was some truth. The makers should give their statement to the channel for the reason of low rate. After that the channel will come to the final conclusion. I heard it from my friend who is working in one of my state regional channels.

Nope i have a friend who said they don't bother about online audience one bit ,otherwise colors wouldn't pull bepannah off air or ib had leap ...their are ample examples when channel have went against so called majority what u are speaking about ..

Online downloads is way less than TV medium

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Nope i have a friend who said they don't bother about online audience one bit ,otherwise colors wouldn't pull bepannah off air or ib had leap ...their are ample examples when channel have went against so called majority what u are speaking about ..

Online downloads is way less than TV medium

I mentioned the feedback of the show. Recently the websites are given importance more than TV . I don't know about the other show but I know very well about IB and the fans demands.😀

khatimeethi thumbnail

I mentioned the feedback of the show. Recently the websites are given importance more than TV . I don't know about the other show but I know very well about IB and the fans demands.😀

No they arent given ,IB was recent incident so was bepannah ...

Website hardly get then money and the feedback to sp goes in thrash bin with some similar replies

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

New trend now a days n I guess same reason - we are too young to play mother’s role 

Actors are here to do acting and should be ready to play different character as it’s a part of their profession , they r aware of normal Trend called as LEAP in the shows 

But will wait for Tanvi to announce n I wish her all the best , star plus chose her for Kavya , same  channel ended her role as per the article but channel will again give her new show. 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think mother's role is a kind of excuse that she is giving , may be due to channel or makers' pressure, because it is clear it was the channel's decision and not hers. 

She was roped in as a mother of a kid so after so many days of playing mother, she now says that she doesn't want to, is unbelievable. She can't say directly that the makers asked her to leave so she is giving this excuse. She was shown as a mother figure in her earlier show, and she did that.