Tanvi Dogra Walks Out Of Ek Bhram- Sarvagun Sampanna - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

This article does not look convincing at all. Plus I find spotboy really unreliable. Anyways, if it's true its shocking given she was increasinly being given more screen space (that is with zain barely having anything to do). Honestly, although I'm happy for shrenu being given a good character to sink her teeth into, the show itself isn't all that well written to be honest. Zain should have waited for another role. I honestly feel sorry for every actor on this show because the show just isn't being presented and backed well with good writing. The promos are far more interesting and captivating. Kabir has increasingly become a boring character. I'm not watching the show from today as it is because I've been finding the show dull in its writing. Nothing about the show is pulling me in anymore. 

Applause to those fans!

Finllay they got what they wanted!

They wanted the makers to fire Tanvi from the show and voila wish granted!

I really feel terrible for her. What kind of world are we living in? Sooo much of negetavity and bashing. Poor her. 

Great build your castle by breaking other people. 

Now toh those fans would be very happy! Next you never know they can also pair Shrenu with Zain?🤪Wishful thinking.

I am really feeling disgusted now. Sis!!🤢👎🏼

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago

Originally posted by sumz_d

Applause to those fans!

Finllay they got what they wanted!

They wanted the makers to fire Tanvi from the show and voila wish granted!

I really feel terrible for her. What kind of world are we living in? Sooo much of negetavity and bashing. Poor her. 

Great build yoyr castle by breaking other people. 

Now toh those fans would be very happy! Next you never know they can also pair Shrenu with Zain?🤪Wishful thinking.

I am really feeling disgusted now. Sis!!🤢👎🏼

Read the comments under the spotboye article in twitter, fans didn't disappoint

It’s a channel decision not the makers and channel is making the changes in the storyline not the makers 

But makers did not use Zain properly and it was a big disappointment 

Dipti failed it big time by not using Zain properly n not giving him strong role 

Additi Sharma , Jigyasa Singh rejected Kavya Role then Tanvi stepped knowing her role n part very well n suddenly she is saying - she is not fit for mother’s role “ bit contradictory:( but she will get new show soon by channel  if channel ended her role in this show 

For the past 2 weeks she was getting more importance in the show than anyone 

Well Bahu vs Bahu is outdated now 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Koel100

Read the comments under the spotboye article in twitter, fans didn't disappoint

Makers ko aise ideas toh fans hi dete hai na?

I had seen tweets from fans like that. 

Anyways for me EBSS does not exist anymore. 

I cant tolerate this kind of injustice and unfairness. 

Hope Zain also leaves the show! 

But kya pata Zain aur Shrenu pair up hee karde? Then to hell with relationship sanctity fans bas khush rahe. 

🤢👎🏼

Is she really leaving? Then what will happen to her character? Will she be replaced by another actress as Kavya, or her character is ending? 

Feeling sorry for her, she was actually improving. She has a cute face with innocent large eyes. Feeling so bad for her, this was really cruel on the channel's part. I guess they took feedback from social media sites and since the TRP is continuously low for this show, they are taking the comments seriously , as they are desperate to get TRPs. 

Let's see if the new storyline can attract the viewers, and increase TRP. Also, hope that Tanvi gets a new show very soon and a good role. She is gradually improving as an actress and I hope she will do good in future.

I agree with you. Her reasons don’t make sense. And moreover her presence has been very strong in the show past 2 weeks, so much so that we hardly get to see Janvi. It’s sad that she got trolled a lot. Fans actually fanatics really need to know where to draw the line. You can’t invade someone’s space n irritate them, just coz you don’t like them. But having said that, channels don’t just make decisions over fans rants. If they did so many disastrous story lines could have been avoided in so many shows. 

No one knows what really goes behind the camera, n in the channel offices so let’s stop blaming fandoms please.  Wish her all the best for future shows!

Originally posted by Sumita18

It’s a channel decision not the makers and channel is making the changes in the storyline not the makers 

But makers did not use Zain properly and it was a big disappointment 

Dipti failed it big time by not using Zain properly n not giving him strong role 

Additi Sharma , Jigyasa Singh rejected Kavya Role then Tanvi stepped knowing her role n part very well n suddenly she is saying - she is not fit for mother’s role “ bit contradictory:( but she will get new show soon by channel  if channel ended her role in this show 

For the past 2 weeks she was getting more importance in the show than anyone 

Well Bahu vs Bahu is outdated now 

Originally posted by sammy17

This article does not look convincing at all. Plus I find spotboy really unreliable. Anyways, if it's true its shocking given she was increasinly being given more screen space (that is with zain barely having anything to do). Honestly, although I'm happy for shrenu being given a good character to sink her teeth into, the show itself isn't all that well written to be honest. Zain should have waited for another role. I honestly feel sorry for every actor on this show because the show just isn't being presented and backed well with good writing. The promos are far more interesting and captivating. Kabir has increasingly become a boring character. I'm not watching the show from today as it is because I've been finding the show dull in its writing. Nothing about the show is pulling me in anymore. 

True, this show is really turning boring. Hope they have planned something good for the other characters, and the overall story, if Tanvi is indeed leaving. The promos were really much better from the show always except the last one which I did not like.

This article looks half cooked, and not written properly at all. 

The first line says Tanvi walked out but later quotes Tanvi saying it’s the Channel’s decision. So which one is it?

Regarding the last paragraph - I think they are talking about what she had said about playing a mother in Jijima but the article messed up the male costar’s name.

Talking about it, Tanvi had said that time, "I never thought I'll have to play a mother so soon on television. It's a character that needs a sense of responsibility. It requires a lot of maturity to portray a mother. For me, it's even more difficult to get into the skin of a mother's role.”" I did a quick google search and found an article from 2018 where she talks about playing a mother so soon. 

I think it’s better to wait and see if there’s any truth to this story, after all they say her arc will be wrapped up in a week. Hard to see that happening, but with telly shows, anything is possible.

This is such a drastic decision by the channel...that too so early into the show... 😲