SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Now where did SC n Omkara fans  came in all these

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koel100

So didn't shrenu fans call Surbhi a pig & also sl*t shamed her. If I'm not wrong there was a DM chat which leaked where much more disgusting stuff was said about SC & each of them was a shrenu fan.

People from both sides bashed the others, so don't say as if shrenu is the only actor in entire ITV who gets bashed especially her fans do the same to other actress & now even under the article it's only her fans blaming Tanvi. Everyone gets bashed. It's part & parcel of someone who takes up this professional & all of them know how to deal with it.

It was vice versa too shrenu was bashed and called short ,blamed for trp called ugly ...all kunal shrenu mansi leenesh were called extras and wanted out of show so yes everyone bashes everyone and it is still continuing ...even now everyone throws shade and bash.

Even sc fans bashed divyanka and her fans did too 

So no fandom is saint but bottom line being SP doesnt decide based on fans ,it replaced divyanka from hosting while she is big star so bottom line being online fans matter shit to SP ...it has bumped tanvi off next it can be anyone or even show it is trp hungry channel

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koel100

If we go by this theory next would be pairing up kabir & Jhanvi.

Star hardly cares for what the online audience wants & even if low trps are reason it doesn't make sense they promote Kavya for a whole week & than ask her straight away to quit.it is only last two weeks that kavya gained prominence & promoted & last weeks trp are yet to come. Every if we believe star operates on Thursday to Thursday basis it doesn't make sense to ask someone leave based on just one week's performance. The show is having constant trp for over 4 weeks if I'm not wrong.

It was my guess, I can be wrong too. If they have removed  Tanvi but not her character then I am sure that it is because of online complains. But if they have removed the character along with her, then the thing is different,they are planning something else.

But either ways it is not good for the show. Whenever star gets this desperate they destroy shows. So I don't know what will be the fate of the show. I guess if Kavya is removed, then they will show a different love interest of Kabir. They can make Vyom return to take Kavya and his son. If they want ,they can even clear his name by showing it as a misunderstanding.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

SP didnt spared sanjay leela bansalis production housešŸ˜† when there was a rift bw them for saraswathi chandra changed the PH of SC to Karan johars. If SP never spares big PHs fans or actors are nothingšŸ¤”

Yes agree. All the channel wants is money.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

It was my guess, I can be wrong too. If they have removed  Tanvi but not her character then I am sure that it is because of online complains. But if they have removed the character along with her, then the thing is different,they are planning something else.

But either ways it is not good for the show. Whenever star gets this desperate they destroy shows. So I don't know what will be the fate of the show. I guess if Kavya is removed, then they will show a different love interest of Kabir. They can make Vyom return to take Kavya and his son. If they want ,they can even clear his name by showing it as a misunderstanding.

Yeah I think the same.

But l feel it's unfair to remove Tanvi like this. What they should have done is keep the old writing team. The new writing team didn't do any good for the show.

Fans will be stupid and immature. But at least channel should know that it's all in the writing and not show the actress the exit door.

kala16 thumbnail

Kavya has already married Kabir so vyom coming back will lead to so much confusion.

Maybe she will be shown dead or she will leave the house.

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Yeah I think the same.

But l feel it's unfair to remove Tanvi like this. What they should have done is keep the old writing team. The new writing team didn't do any good for the show.

Fans will be stupid and immature. But at least channel should know that it's all in the writing and not show the actress the exit door.

I feel bad for Tanvi too. Really hope that they haven't done this due to fans. One should not lose his or her job for childish people's lame wishes.

kala16 thumbnail

I feel bad for Tanvi too. Really hope that they haven't done this due to fans. One should not lose his or her job for childish people's lame wishes.

Online fans are different from TRP viewers.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

"Tanvi has been unhappy with her part in the show and also with the way that the storyline was being shaped. She expressed her disappointment to the makers and will probably shoot her last day in the on-going week," a source told a portal."

I have read the above words in some other articles. (Bollywood life). If it was true, I would appreciate Shrenu's professionalism for being in her previous show till the end. I never believe the articles which are always carrying the different types of reasons to mislead the viewers.

I guess this show has been completely changed to the original version. In Tamil version Kavya character left PK's house due to the misunderstanding in between husband and wife. After Jaanvi's truth revealed she was invited to the house again by her mother in law. This show has met the same path as like the original version. Maybe this is the short break for Kavya (Taanvi) . 

Originally posted by: kala16

Online fans are different from TRP viewers.

Yes, that is why it will be extremely unfortunate, if Tanvi is removed for them.