Laughable and mockery of Krishna

Posted: 4 years ago

I don't feel pain of Radha Krishna because I find it beyond stupid.

Krishna was never a cry baby. He was a warrior and he never wept like a baby all the time.

He's the guy who is source of Gita, I am sorry but all this is beyond stupid.

Krishna and Ram were princes , strong people, they don't cry all the time even in pain. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

I don't feel pain of Radha Krishna because I find it beyond stupid.

Krishna was never a cry baby. He was a warrior and he never wept like a baby all the time.

He's the guy who is source of Gita, I am sorry but all this is beyond stupid.

Krishna and Ram were princes , strong people, they don't cry all the time even in pain. 

well said my friend!!! I totally get it.

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Absolutely correct. I was laughing when Lord Krisna was crying and helpless. They need to stop showing crap and that also On God Krishna.😡

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deb07

Absolutely correct. I was laughing when Lord Krisna was crying and helpless. They need to stop showing crap and that also On God Krishna.😡

ha ha so true!! I told the writers to pat their backs on this creativity in twitter LOL

Viswasruti thumbnail

Krishna was the most mischevious and lovable God than any other Divine Being!He knows how to solve a problem without hurting anyone! He is Divine and knows how to punish the sinners and how to save his admirers! Radha was his ' Pranadhika Preyasi' how he will allow anyone to demean her and her love? He always treated their love as their personal aspect, never allowed anyone to involve, intrude, evaluate or demean it! 

They made it a laughable scene, did irreparable damage to their love, that too by themselves!Playing a drama to separate themselves from each other which is highly a personal issue, To whom they want to convince with this false allegation, Raas at midnight with other girls?! A poor way of storytelling! 

Agree with your words Kaede.