Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This man was also bitchy about Sridevi where he said Sridevi would always try to outshine him. 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Where was SRK's character glorified? The character just stood out due to SRK's acting and it was a strong character unlike Sunny's character that was boring. And he did not talk to SRK because of a fictional character? How immature!

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Bold Exactly! 🤣 Such cringeworthy romance 🤪 

I felt like puking. Juhi had a 100 times better chemistry with SRK. I agree with everything else you said as well!! Sunny was awful in Darr and irritated me every time he came on screen. 🙄

Originally posted by: GhayalParinda

I watched Darr over a year ago and Sunny Deol's acting was cringe worthy. So much so that I had to skip his scenes. Romance ke naam pe pata nahi kya dikha rahe teh. 

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

But why did he stop talking to SRK? He was the not the decision maker here. 

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Grapes r sour Mr deol. Srk is a fabulous actor n everybody who sees daar movie always sympathises with srk character. Sunny deol ur a bis asshole.

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

At least spare the dead now.

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pooja-menon

But why did he stop talking to SRK? He was the not the decision maker here. 

sunny once claimed the script n narrative presented to him was different but then SRK manipulated the entire movie in his favour coz he was closer to Yash Chopra and he betrayed him thats why he stopped talking to SRK n vowed to never work with yrf

I once heard that Sunny doesn't use to read scripts before signing a film. He just hears the plot. If that's the case then its his own fault. How can you sign a film without reading the script? And SRK's character wasn't glorified in Darr. Sympathized?  Yes, they gave him a tragic backstory and justified his wrongdoings by making him complete psycho who should be in mental hospital. SRK was glorified in Baazigar actually, where it's okay for him to kill innocents just because his Dad was murdered and mom went crazy.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

sunny once claimed the script n narrative presented to him was different but then SRK manipulated the entire movie in his favour coz he was closer to Yash Chopra and he betrayed him thats why he stopped talking to SRK n vowed to never work with yrf

read srk played game in Karan Arjun too with Ajay I guess

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well! He seems to be very proud of the fact that he didn't talk to SRK for 16 years.

As if SRK ever gave a damn about that.🤣

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago