Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Oh yes! I totally forgot about Ishaan, by that time I had stopped watching. But yes, he was a good guy. Very rare on ITV.👏

Bold.  this is a good question. 

Even TRP audience isn't typically aunties only. There is a big chunk of working women in the age band of 25 -35 who watch tv, after coming home from work. They don't care what trash they watch as long as it's not something serious.

Forget drama, even in news channels we see sensationalism and shouting matches dominating, over actual journalism. So there is a degradation of culture and taste all around.

Exactly. 😞

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think in Silsila 1 all that the male lead wanted was some sex with a good looking girl, and a woman who needed saving, instead of an independent career woman, like Mauli.

Sorry to put it bluntly, but it was rather badly written. It might be realistic, cos men actually only want that from women and feel intimidated by their wives doing better than them, but I rather not watch how shallow men are on tv.

I agree Shakti and Drashti are good actors, but the script let them down. 

yes Kunal was a downright jerk,.and nandini...well what can we say About a woman who betrays her best friend who treated her like sister..🙁

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

I agree with everything except.....

You think Nakul can do breakdown scenes???? Like he's terrible anyways, but his breakdown scenes are the worst in his repertoire, he hams sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.🤢

I really hope Zain never does a breakdown scene like that lol.

(Sorry if my opinion hurts anyone, but like honestly NM only does mimcry of SRK/HR. He's nice offscreen though)

About KSG, definitely agree!!! He is too good at emotional scenes. But then, he is senior now. Sigh I miss the KSG, Rajeev Khandelval, Iqbal Khan, Harshad era.😭

Nowadays male actors are disappointing. 😔

Female actresses are still holding their own somehow. 

That's so funny, Nakul's emotional scenes are the only ones that I can stand. I just keep thinking about that one scene of Zain's when he's out in the garden or whatever at night and he breaks down crying and my immediate reaction was "yikes, abort mission, that's enough, no need for more, please make it stop" and I cringed so hard. Like, it was nowhere near as bad as Dhruv's from last week (I think?) but it was pretty bad.

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm...I wonder who nakul is in EBSS. 

Let's stick to actors in this show.  Thank you very much.