Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kala16

Female actresses I like Aditi,shrenu,haven't seen breakdown scenes of Jenny but I like her also. I was blown over by Aditi in silsila.

Shrenu was good in EBP Suhaag raat scene and breakup scene with Omkara.

Aditi's first TV show ' Ganga' was directed by Wasim. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Aditi's first TV show ' Ganga' was directed by Wasim. 

I have scene some episodes of SRBK and yeaa aditi is fab actress and I would like shrenu and aditi share screen space some day in any manner also I want shrenu to see with karan wahi or shaheer sheikh some day. . . . 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruzzy

I have scene some episodes of SRBK and yeaa aditi is fab actress and I would like shrenu and aditi share screen space some day in any manner also I want shrenu to see with karan wahi or shaheer sheikh some day. . . . 

I also want to see Shrenu in a romantic show with handsome costar. I like Aditi in the advertisements. I didn't watch her shows.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Yes Aditi was brilliant in Sbrk, the only saving grace of the show.

Aditi was fantastic in silsila ...but to be honest ..silsila has had the most fantastic actors ..almost every actor has been brilliant both seasons., yes lots of people didn’t like the show because of the storyline...they couldn’t tolerate the EMA concept,.but I actually find silsila ..both seasons to be one of the most realistic shows on tv. And the characters are all so real and relatable...we find people like Mauli, Kunal, nandini, mishty etc..very much around in real life. We all know of people who went through exactly what they did.. so even though I really enjoyed other shows on tv .. the leads and characters are often not realistic relatable people...e.g. Avni in Naamkarann and Jaanvi here In this show ...we rarely if at all get women like this in real life,.who spend their whole life trying to get revenge , faking their deaths, etc..and all that drama that goes with it. That’s why I appreciate silsila because of it’s realistic storyline ...all that the characters want there is love and happiness ..which is all real people want in real life as well..😀

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Aditi was fantastic in silsila ...but to be honest ..silsila has had the most fantastic actors ..almost every actor has been brilliant both seasons., yes lots of people didn’t like the show because of the storyline...they couldn’t tolerate the EMA concept,.but I actually find silsila ..both seasons to be one of the most realistic shows on tv. And the characters are all so real and relatable...we find people like Mauli, Kunal, nandini, mishty etc..very much around in real life. We all know of people who went through exactly what they did.. so even though I really enjoyed other shows on tv .. the leads and characters are often not realistic relatable people...e.g. Avni in Naamkarann and Jaanvi here In this show ...we rarely if at all get women like this in real life,.who spend their whole life trying to get revenge , faking their deaths, etc..and all that drama that goes with it. That’s why I appreciate silsila because of it’s realistic storyline ...all that the characters want there is love and happiness ..which is all real people want in real life as well..😀

I think in Silsila 1 all that the male lead wanted was some sex with a good looking girl, and a woman who needed saving, instead of an independent career woman, like Mauli.

Sorry to put it bluntly, but it was rather badly written. It might be realistic, cos men actually only want that from women and feel intimidated by their wives doing better than them, but I rather not watch how shallow men are on tv.

I agree Shakti and Drashti are good actors, but the script let them down. 

Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I think in Silsila 1 all that the male lead wanted was some sex with a good looking girl, and a woman who needed saving, instead of an independent career woman, like Mauli.

Sorry to put it bluntly, but it was rather badly written. It might be realistic, cos men actually only want that from women and feel intimidated by their wives doing better than them, but I rather not watch how shallow men are on tv.

I agree Shakti and Drashti are good actors, but the script let them down. 

Not all men. Ishaan was a very decent guy.

But other than that, I agree with you. Although each actor in S1 was brilliant, the writing was horrible. Men feeling intimidated by women could be a reason, too much of a busy schedule and less communication could be another. They could have shown so many things but chose to show only intimate scenes.

Same with S2. Had much potential but turned it into sniffing game. What surprised me more was that just because the marriage part was taken out of picture, it got appreciated.

Made me think how justified are we to question the TRP audience when we, so called educated, better audience don't mind watching shit as long as it is giving romance?

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

But other than that, I agree with you. Although each actor in S1 was brilliant, the writing was horrible. Men feeling intimidated by women could be a reason, too much of a busy schedule and less communication could be another. They could have shown so many things but chose to show only intimate scenes.

Same with S2. Had much potential but turned it into sniffing game. What surprised me more was that just because the marriage part was taken out of picture, it got appreciated.

Made me think how justified are we to question the TRP audience when we, so called educated, better audience don't mind watching shit as long as it is giving romance?

Oh yes! I totally forgot about Ishaan, by that time I had stopped watching. But yes, he was a good guy. Very rare on ITV.👏

Bold.  this is a good question. 

Even TRP audience isn't typically aunties only. There is a big chunk of working women in the age band of 25 -35 who watch tv, after coming home from work. They don't care what trash they watch as long as it's not something serious.

Forget drama, even in news channels we see sensationalism and shouting matches dominating, over actual journalism. So there is a degradation of culture and taste all around.

shruzzy thumbnail

I didnt follwed silsila but yeaa I know the storyline and yeaaa pre-leap the story was really realistic nd actors did well but what i really hope was that they show the struggle after divorce bcozz its not easy to start a life with aperson of  different  personality is not easy.  to get attracted is one thing and spent life is another so was it easy for kunal nd nandini? ? ?  And the girl mauli how did she gathered herself and the question is sge was living with his ex-husband mother in his home and mishti was their child so there was a constant living memory of kunal with her how was her life? ? ? I really wanted to see that. . . 

shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I 🙌 agree nd most of us really dont want too see something out of romance though we all love janhvi still at some point we expect her to love dhruv and when she gets weak we blame her to be weak and if we see her irritated with dhruv we dont like her to ditch dhruv what i mean to say is we get confused what we want what we like and what we see. . . . 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shruzzy

I 🙌 agree nd most of us really dont want too see something out of romance though we all love janhvi still at some point we expect her to love dhruv and when she gets weak we blame her to be weak and if we see her irritated with dhruv we dont like her to ditch dhruv what i mean to say is we get confused what we want what we like and what we see. . . . 

Couldn't agree more. ☺️

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago