Posted: 4 years ago

Absolutely loved today’s episode. 👏 👏 👏

Although I am a bit confused whether the new writers are visiting our forum or not. 🤓  Because they answered to pretty much all of our questions regarding Kavya-Vyom-Kabir today.

Tanvi shone brightly in today’s episode. I would be honest, there’s something about her voice that when she shouts it sounds like screeching. But other than that, her anger and devastation was on point. I particularly loved her scene in the bathroom and in front of Aarush. The change in her expression the moment Aarush turned to Kabir was brilliant.

Even her outburst seemed justified. Like she said in disgust that she shared the same bed with a man who kept on lying to her and yet she couldn’t realize his truth.

Another thing which was pointed out yesterday got its answer today that she married Kabir solely because of Vyom. If she had known the truth, she would have never agreed to a traitor’s last wish.

It may seem very selfish of her that Vyom thought of her even in his last breath but she is only blaming him, I would give her some lease because within moments she had lost her biggest pride and now she can’t even reply to anyone with her head high. She was proud of her husband thinking he was a martyr but now wherever she will go she’ll have the stain of being a traitor’s wife and her son would be named as a traitor’s son.

Today my heart went out to Kavya and Tanvi absolutely stole it. 👏 👏 👏

I felt Zain fall short today. He had plenty of chances to shine today but his reaction on Kavya’s allegations weren’t really impressive. He was rather better in front of PK.

Janhvi had very little screen presence so nothing interesting happened.

I hope they balance it out in the future episodes.

Good to see her getting something substantial.

It is definitely good for the show. If Jhanvi is a strong performer her opponent should also be an equally good actress.

Looks like Tanvi has improved a lot  in emoting. Will comment on Zain after watching it on TV.

Jhanvi had an outbreak infront of Manohar. So Kavya also vented out her anger at infront of Kabir. They should now atleast stop giving hairflying,trip and fall scenes and take the story forward properly.

Originally posted by kala16

It is definitely good for the show. If Jhanvi is a strong performer her opponent should also be an equally good actress.

Looks like Tanvi has improved a lot  in emoting. Will comment on Zain after watching it on TV.

Jhanvi had an outbreak infront of Manohar. So Kavya also vented out her anger at infront of Kabir. They should now atleast stop giving hairflying,trip and fall scenes and take the story forward properly.

I hope so. Today's face off between KK looked realistic only because there wasn't any OTT drama or BGM.

Their pair will be loved by audience only if the makers can continue this and show a gradual progression. At this point I think Kavya could shoot down Kabir too. 😆 😆 😆

Right Kavya was good and to thepoint today....

Originally posted by shruzzy

Right Kavya was good and to thepoint today....

I Agree with you I will add Tanvi is a good actress if you have watched JIjimaa....

hairflying trip and fall is light moment in Indian shows....otherwise what will they show between a couple??

Yes for the first time Kavya stole the show.  Tanvi was very good. Unfortunately Zain wasn't.   Was disappointed with Zain.  He could have shined so much in this scene between him and Tanvi.

Looks like the PH are fixing their mistakes and bringing it back to the Tamil version.  In Tamil Tanvi is the positive lead and Shrenu is the negative lead.  They are finally giving logical SS to Tanvi to bring her to the forefront as a lead protagonist. 

And thank God for no OTT hair flying and triping and falling illogical scenes.  

I have to agree this by far was Tanvi's best performance in this show 👏👏👏 Applause for Kavya's outburst.. 

See this is what I've been saying till date all they had stored for Kavya was forced eye locks n hair flying romance with Kabir with an equally bad BG score n typical ITV Bahu types scenes.. 

But today she actually acted realistic n this is what I like to watch in any show.. 

Originally posted by InCenDia

I have to agree this by far was Tanvi's best performance in this show 👏👏👏 Applause for Kavya's outburst.. 

See this is what I've been saying till date all they had stored for Kavya was forced eye locks n hair flying romance with Kabir with an equally bad BG score n typical ITV Bahu types scenes.. 

But today she actually acted realistic n this is what I like to watch in any show.. 

That's why even I felt. Only Jhanvi cannot carry the entire show on her shoulders. Her opponent should hv a strong character trait. 

But unfortunately not happy with Zains performance. What's wrong with him? I haven't seen his earlier shows. Only hv seen a small stint in IB. He was ok there.

That's why even I felt. Only Jhanvi cannot carry the entire show on her shoulders. Her opponent should hv a strong character trait. 

But unfortunately not happy with Zains performance. What's wrong with him? I haven't seen his earlier shows. Only hv seen a small stint in IB. He was ok there.

I haven't seen NK too n even stopped watching IB a long ago.. But I know he's a well-known actor in ITV .. Didn't expect he would be sidelined like this.. 

And no show can be carried on with just one character.. Janhvi n PK are strong characters but Kabir, Kavya, Dhruv n Ishani should be developed too along with Janhvi coz these 4 are equally important.. 

Edited by InCenDia - 4 years ago