Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

@Thunder I agree Kangana is all that you mentioned and more but the point I was trying to make is that even if her fans wouldn’t agree to that they can at least acknowledge that she harasses him on daily basis. I mean trashing him all the time for no reason is a form of harassment. Anyways I’m one of the very few members on the forum that always knew something was wrong with Kangana. I can’t explain it but I just got the creeps from that woman. If you ask me she’s sick really. No one in their right mind would do the things that this woman does. I wasn’t validating anything, I was saying even if we assumed for a min they had an affair (I don’t believe for a second it happened) it still doesn’t give her the right to be in her face and business all the time. According to Kangana the affair ended and that should be it. I just don’t understand how her fans don’t see what she’s doing wrong. Trust me when I say that I’m baffled by it hence my constant comment on the fans but I guess I should give it a rest and leave at people don’t see things the same way. 

Bcoz like i said. These 2.5 are NOT fans. They r her PR or Hrithik Hating SRK fans. No fan or even a SANE person will like their idol make a fool of herself like she does everyday on twitter or degrade herself as a mistress of yet another married guy by hook or by crook or behave like a uncivilized bully towards everyone or be shamelessly obsessed with someone who does not care about her existence. Genuine wellwishers on social media actually ask her to apologize or at the least have some self respect for herself, stop her obsession, her harassment, her stalking, abusive behavior, move on to others and let her work talk. 

The 2.5 people here in IF who keep cheering her Evil criminal ways all the time are working for her and running her agenda. And there r also couple of Vultures using her only bcoz they want something to needle Hrithik. 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Bcoz like i said. These 2.5 are NOT fans. They r her PR or Hrithik Hating SRK fans. No fan or even a SANE person will like their idol make a fool of herself like she does everyday on twitter or degrade herself as a mistress of yet another married guy by hook or by crook or behave like a uncivilized bully towards everyone or be shamelessly obsessed with someone who does not care about her existence. Genuine wellwishers on social media actually ask her to apologize or at the least have some self respect for herself, stop her obsession, her harassment, her stalking, abusive behavior, move on to others and let her work talk. 

The 2.5 people here in IF who keep cheering her Evil criminal ways all the time are working for her and running her agenda. And there r also couple of Vultures using her only bcoz they want something to needle Hrithik. 

Not all SRK fans hate HR. I love SRK and can still see what this woman is doing is wrong. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Not all SRK fans hate HR. I love SRK and can still see what this woman is doing is wrong. 

She is insane 

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Lol...Kangoli should find a job..their twitter accounts should be banned...

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Darling_

However I hate when Kangoli talks about this looser with or without kangana approval.

It's not only WITH kanganas approval but kangana is sitting with her when she tweets.

Rangoli has verified that when she posts about her business and family it's from her but rest of the vitriol is all kangana... 

kangana fans like to avoid this FACT, but that account is pretty much kangana herself with her ganwar language and mentality,.. the posh polished opinions you see in interviews are carefully crafted by a PR team, what you see on twitter is the real unfiltered, unrehearsed her

Justwatching thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

However I hate when Kangoli talks about this looser with or without kangana approval.

It's not only WITH kanganas approval but kangana is sitting with her when she tweets.

Rangoli has verified that when she posts about her business and family it's from her but rest of the vitriol is all kangana... 

kangana fans like to avoid this FACT, but that account is pretty much kangana herself with her ganwar language and mentality,.. the posh polished opinions you see in interviews are carefully crafted by a PR team, what you see on twitter is the real unfiltered, unrehearsed her

See Darling, my dear it’s only up to a point where someone can be wounded/effected by someone they idolize’s rejection. I’m not even talking about who’s wrong, who’s right here. It doesn’t matter what kinda of a person HR is, it doesn’t give Kangana the right to stalk and harass him. Being in his business and consistently trashing him is bullying and harassing. I don’t know what you talking about when you say “what he put her through” but I will take as you’re referring to the affair. Let’s say they had an affair. Let’s assume he was a bad boyfriend. It still doesn’t give Kangana the right to be after him and his family day in and day out. She’s not in that relationship anymore (I think we all agreeing on this) it’s time to let go and stop talking about him period. If HR was in anyway talking about her then I would’ve understood her 24/7 HR talks but as we all know that’s not the case. And like I said being in someone’s business all time without their consent is harassing and that’s the point the fans refuse to acknowledge here. She should leave him and his family alone. What has he done to her. He refused to acknowledge to ever being involved with her?? She took a stand and told the world otherwise. Case should be closed there but Kangana is doing anything but let go. She talks about him, she bullies him on SM, she talks about his family members, clashes with him on purpose and list goes on when she has no right and that’s the point here. 

I do agree with that she shouldn’t talk about such a looser for her own sake. Why bother with such an evil man. But this issue is not something I care too much as with this issue I do agree with her that HR is evil. So I care less how much he’s bothered. When it comes to her, there are m others issues other than hr where I disagree with her. So I would rather her to stop those first. Besides this issue has its upsides too. But for other stuffs, I would want her to stop that. That will be great!   

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Would you care to mention some of those 'evil' things? I mean, it's not right to use such without a reference or source to back it up with? 

I mean yea sure it the internet and everyone's a basement trolls.. but I think people need to be hold accountable for what they write especially in these fandoms and twitter etc. People are getting way ahead of themselves. Sure it's a democracy and everyone has an opinion and opinions are like arseholes.. everyone's got one.. But stil some notion of civility should be kept🤔 

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No wonder mob lynching and stuff happen.. it's because of this dangerous 'hearsay' without fact-checking (even journalists don't cross-check) attitude and mentality.. 

Edited by greatwhite - 4 years ago
Justwatching thumbnail

Hrithik is evil cause he didn't give into kanganas raging hormonal demands...

He deprived her of 5$4 fulfillment of  her womanly desires...