Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

U are talking as if her illness is old news. Everyone knows about it. U can go with the one which suits ur agenda.  After all, u hv to fish in troubled waters. When u hv a incompetent lowlife to promote, u hv to leech onto to even mentally unstable sisters of Stars for publicity. When is her film trailer coming again?

June 19th...as always expecting your comments if and when it's released.

Originally posted by: tina59

June 19th...as always expecting your comments if and when it's released.

No wonder, she started off her Hrithik rant. Anyway, now the "perfectly sane" woman is off to target Twinkle. U shud go defend her there now.  Told u, she cannot get attention without dragging names of others. Some "queen" she is ðŸ¤£

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
tina59 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

How are you sure, that it wasn't Kangna who gave the blind of Sunaina's illness.... It's obvious that such blind coming out at this point, will make Roshan's look bad, so any of their detractors can put up such a blind....

Same way ,some r sure that was KR team that gave it.

Look from her sisters interview, it's clear that she has an issue with the family. She has confirmed it. She was going to the media to talk ...

So family distances themselves by highlighting her "mental Illness" . Timing is what convinced me that it was the family who leaked the "mental Illness, critical 24 hrs " articles , a day before her interview.

I also assume that Sunainas demands will be fulfilled and she will re-count whatever she said abt her family very soon. 

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol, why would hrithik put up a blind bad mouthing his own family ðŸ˜†

tina59 thumbnail

[QUOTE=YoWorld]

Lol, why would hrithik put up a blind bad mouthing his own family ðŸ˜†

[/QUOTE

Who said Hrithik bad mouthed his family. 

They can certainly highlight her "mental Illness" as a pre-emptive effort esp when as per thunderlight , is known by all. Especially when she threatened to go to the media to complain.

I said the Roshans, could be the dad or son or both o who did it as damage control.

Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Both sisters hath doke piche padein hain , no body today in bollywood like bichara HR🤣

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I also assume that Sunainas demands will be fulfilled and she will re-count whatever she said abt her family very soon. 

Basically proving she was black mailing them for money (which she herself doesn't have/earn)  to continue her drinking and partying with absuive men... 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Same way ,some r sure that was KR team that gave it.

Look from her sisters interview, it's clear that she has an issue with the family. She has confirmed it. She was going to the media to talk ...

So family distances themselves by highlighting her "mental Illness" . Timing is what convinced me that it was the family who leaked the "mental Illness, critical 24 hrs " articles , a day before her interview.

This is absurd... Even if she wanted to speak against her family. No family would claim their kids to be mental, that too publicly. Also the allegations that she put are mild, which only shows that they are extremely protective of her. Nowhere what she said is dark secret, as put up by the blind.... 

That makes it evident that some 3rd party is trying to use the situation against the family and ruin their peace of mind further.

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sunaina by her own admission in several interviews is suffering from bipolar disorder and depression. 

As usual stalker sisters using this to pinch Hrithik.

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=tina59]

Well, the blind clearly states that the Roshans are troubling her and all.

If they want to put up a blind to state their own daughter is bipolar , they would do just that , not bring their whole family down with it.

And it's silly to think the Roshan family would do it because they are like totally about parampara pratishtha anushasan.I am sure they could find better ways to salvage any media interaction of sunaina , if that were to happen.

Simply saying there's a much better chance that the blind would be put up by their detractors.

Anyways people will believe what they what to believe, no point arguing.