Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

This is absurd... Even if she wanted to speak against her family. No family would claim their kids to be mental, that too publicly. Also the allegations that she put are mild, which only shows that they are extremely protective of her. Nowhere what she said is dark secret, as put up by the blind.... 

That makes it evident that some 3rd party is trying to use the situation against the family and ruin their peace of mind further.

Where did they say she is mental...the.media articles highlighted her being in critical care for 24 hrs as she is suffering from a mental illness.

That was highlighted 

How is that absurd, it's a clear way to distance urself from any explosive statement that may or may not come from Sunaina esp if she threatened to do so .

But clearly it's a internal family conflict with her situation.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tina59

Where did they say she is mental...the.media articles highlighted her being in critical care for 24 hrs as she is suffering from a mental illness.

That was highlighted 

How is that absurd, it's a clear way to distance urself from any explosive statement that may or may not come from Sunaina esp if she threatened to do so .

But clearly it's a internal family conflict with her situation.

Do you realise what you are saying.... No parents will do what you are assuming them to be doing.....

If Roshan's were that detached from her, to give her more pain by putting such a blind then they wouldn't have cared for her till now.... They wouldn't spend money on her treatment and kept her with them.... They would've disowned her.... Let her go with whichever guy she wanted to go with...

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjs

Do you realise what you are saying.... No parents will do what you are assuming them to be doing.....

If Roshan's were that detached from her, to give her more pain by putting such a blind then they wouldn't have cared for her till now.... They wouldn't spend money on her treatment and kept her with them.... They would've disowned her.... Let her go with whichever guy she wanted to go with...

Yes I do understand.

Let me explain , Bollywood is an industry where PR and image plays a big big role .

No where did I imply they are bad parents but at some point when they realized she was threatening them to go to the media, then obviously they gave to do some damage control.

Also nowhere did they malign the daughter. All that came out in the media, a day before Sunaina gave her interview was that her hmebtal health was not in a great condition and she was in 24 hrs critical care.

It was a subtle reminder that she was not in good mental health, so keep that in mind when her interview comes up .

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoWorld

Lol, why would hrithik put up a blind bad mouthing his own family ðŸ˜†

probably in kangana's world

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

And I was wondering when Kangana and her sister will milk his sister's news. They did not wait for a day also ðŸ˜†

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

And I continue to wonder how Kangy fans can never see her wrong doings it doesn’t matter how apparent. Let’s assume that the Roshan family are troubling their already troubled daughter. Where do Kangana and her sister fit in this?? Why are they in the middle of it and tweeting about it?? Even if the said daughter reached out to them, no sane person would be taking advantage of someone who come to them for help. Doesn’t that say enough about what kind of people these two are?? I’m  astonished by how Kangy is always defended. 

Stargazing71 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tina59

Yes I do understand.

Let me explain , Bollywood is an industry where PR and image plays a big big role .

No where did I imply they are bad parents but at some point when they realized she was threatening them to go to the media, then obviously they gave to do some damage control.

Also nowhere did they malign the daughter. All that came out in the media, a day before Sunaina gave her interview was that her hmebtal health was not in a great condition and she was in 24 hrs critical care.

It was a subtle reminder that she was not in good mental health, so keep that in mind when her interview comes up .

Her interview IS out and surprise surprise she didnt even mention the psychotic witch. It's an internal family issue involving a spoilt/ ill woman who kangoli decided to take advantage of; first by releasing a blind and then when that didnt work by tweeting nonsense 

I am amazed at your blind love or maybe the job pays really well. 

DushtKanya thumbnail

LOL. So now that Hrithik couldn't care less about giving these psychopaths bhaav, they had to include his sister in it to evoke a reaction. Pathetic, sick-in-the-head cheapsters.

DushtKanya thumbnail

I cannot believe how cheap these trash sisters are. Cashing in the fragile bond between Sunaina and her family to attract attention by taking Hrithik's name out of literally nowhere. A random tweet. This is pathetic. I can't believe people who are still supporting these psycho sisters. They need help!

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

And I continue to wonder how Kangy fans can never see her wrong doings it doesn’t matter how apparent. Let’s assume that the Roshan family are troubling their already troubled daughter. Where do Kangana and her sister fit in this?? Why are they in the middle of it and tweeting about it?? Even if the said daughter reached out to them, no sane person would be taking advantage of someone who come to them for help. Doesn’t that say enough about what kind of people these two are?? I’m  astonished by how Kangy is always defended. 

And you think the same hasn’t been wondered from the opposite party? Forget HR, I wonder about many stars that how come fans defend them and how can they support such evil people esp when people go on to give death wishes to fans and want them to be killed. It’s shows their disturbing state. So dear, don’t worry. You aren’t alone in this. ðŸ¤—