Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

well the blind came before Kangoli 's twitter mentioning her? or what do you mean? 

These sisters should just get arrested, what they are doing is criminal offense, cyber bullying and harassing Hrithik in every way they can. I hope these two mentally challenged pyscho creepy sisters get the taste of their medicine soon, they cannot remain like this forever, some day Kangu will end up like her character ended up in Fashion where she had zero fans, zero family and only failure.

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: greatwhite

well the blind came before Kangoli 's twitter mentioning her? or what do you mean? 

Yes. The blind (longest ever) came first.

‐---------‐‐-----------------------

Excerpt:

While things have been brewing at their house for years now, things took a turn for the worse between the sister and her parents, a couple of months ago, over a domestic issue. Things got really ugly and the emotionally traumatised sister decided to reach out to the arch enemy of her star brother and show her support in public – to show her family that she was no weak-kneed pushover. She has even undergone rehab programmes for alcohol abuse.

The plan was to meet and get the media on board and that would have meant THE most sensational controversy of the year. But plans went awry as the brother got wind of it and persuaded her not to do anything. He has been undergoing his stress and didn’t need this kind of shock.

‐------------------

I don't know what game are these women playing. Sunaina supported HR with clash controversy few days back on twitter and suddenly she wants to support Kangana. It doesn't add up. 

Either, the Ranaut sisters manipulated with Sunaina's mentally unstable state or Sunaina should come forward and clear the air. Thought it's clear they planted the blind.

And stop causing ruckus for her brother who always loved her and unconditionally supported her.

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

lol i love all the theories... Kangu has really hit the Hrithik family. She's taking these losers for a long ass ride. 

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Earlier, some of her fans abused me for praying for her death. Here, i say it loud. I hope this pervert, sexual offending, professional stalker and inhumane guttersnipe dies a painful death for all the Evil harassment and hurt she put so many people in her life just for her cheap publicity and i hope everyone who supported her including Rangoli who pimps her sister around while she knocks doors and sends her Nudes to Rich stars also suffer equally for watching the harassment. Even a Prostitute has more dignity, shame and respect for consent than two street mongrels. Even Hrithik's dog will refuse your advances, Bitch.  I dont care if i get banned. 🤬

Lol. Unfortunately for you people don’t just drop dead as you wish and how you wish for. They will die when it’s their time and you will die too as everyone does. No one lives forever. So till then keep wishing for Kangana and her supporters and fans to die. I am flattered someone has so much interest in me to to wish everyday for me to die. I must effect them a lot. But too bad I am still alive and so have been Kangana and her fans until now. So till then keep wishing and for us to keep rocking   

Originally posted by: Stargazing71

I find this obsession disturbing.  Both her and her fans need therapy and attempt to be compassionate towards others instead of spreading so much negativity.  I feel sorry for the kid who is living with so much poison in the air . 

Hrithik will be fine. He has family, friend, kids, fans and even an ex wife who dotes on him. But kangana has noone but a sister who is sponging off her and aiding her obsession to push everyone else away.  

Of course, it’s Kangana and her fans who need therapy and compassionate lessons but HR fans wishing death upon Kangana and her fans are completely sane, normal and so compassionate. How cute 

Edited by _Darling_ - 4 years ago
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Of course, it’s Kangana and her fans who need therapy and compassionate lessons but HR fans wishing death upon Kangana and her fans are completely sane, normal and so compassionate. How cute 

Kangu kare to character dheela... Hrithik kare to victim dil. 

Sadhanai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

This tweet doesn't make sense. 

"When HR found out He and His PR tried to prove her a bipolar. " 

So HR doesn't know what He and His PR does. Yeh toh pakka bipolar ho gaya. 🤔

I had to reread it a couple of times. She's talking about when Hrithik found out that Sunaina was contacting Kangana, continued from the previous tweet.

The blind on Sunaina was mostly about her other issues, which she has now spoken about but it looks like the Kangana angle was true then also. Sunaina actually did reach out to Kangoli. Kangoli once again maintaining that she was framed from the hacked e-mail account. I thought it was the parents who might have put out that false news about their daughter but maybe it was Hrithik himself...

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Why is she going after Hrithiks sister ??? 

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bless her low down little heart, showing so much care for all things ex still...