Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Earlier, some of her fans abused me for praying for her death. Here, i say it loud. I hope this pervert, sexual offending, professional stalker and inhumane guttersnipe dies a painful death for all the Evil harassment and hurt she put so many people in her life and i hope everyone who supported her including Rangoli who pimps her sister around while she knocks doors and sends her Nudes to Rich stars shud also suffer equally for watching the harassment. Even a Prostitute has more dignity and shame than two street mongrels. I dont care if i get banned. πŸ€¬

Ban from where? Earth? 'Cause you sound out of it now! Maybe you should retire for your peace of mind! Go get some peace instead of troubling yourself over people you have never met!

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If sunaina can give interview and tweet about her health-related fake news then she can also clarify about this ...otherwise it all looks like a combined effort of promotion for movie .

Barunash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Pakka swimming pool mein Gira tha , aur pani mein aag lagi hogi 😜 

Too much ho gaya hai , I don’t know where HR gets s the courage to ignore this woman 

Stargazing71 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angrybread

If sunaina can give interview and tweet about her health-related fake news then she can also clarify about this ...otherwise it all looks like a combined effort of promotion for movie .

Please dont be ridiculous.  The trailer has garnered 40 million views. They dont need to promote it like this for crying out loud. Anyone who has followed hrithik who even seen the interview he gave about kangana knows that dignity is at the forefront of his mind as is not speaking about his family.  

People have family problems and it is unfortunate this had to have to happen . 

And please these rubbish tweets dont command the attention that someone comes out to clarify and I hope that sunaina atleast has the good sense to leave the dogs barking and not bark back. 

angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stargazing71

Please dont be ridiculous.  The trailer has garnered 40 million views. They dont need to promote it like this for crying out loud. Anyone who has followed hrithik who even seen the interview he gave about kangana knows that dignity is at the forefront of his mind as is not speaking about his family.  

People have family problems and it is unfortunate this had to have to happen . 

And please these rubbish tweets dont command the attention that someone comes out to clarify and I hope that sunaina atleast has the good sense to leave the dogs barking and not bark back. 

I am talking about mental movie . How come kangoli claimed sunaina is in touch with them and all of a sudden sunaina's mental issues coming up and she is giving interviews , too much coincidence for me to believe it otherwise πŸ€”

angrybread thumbnail

Double post

Edited by angrybread - 4 years ago
CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If anything proves and validates WHY kangana nor her family are worth the time of day, and why no kind man could ever be in a long term relationship with her, is this stunt.  This is why those who know them up close and personal, eventually move away from them in disgust.   Only the lowest of the low use a vulnerable person at their worst time to get PR or to create hate against their family, who by all accounts have tried to help the person in question the best they can.  Mental illness is a serious and very tragic condition, all humans suffer set backs, family issues, illness etc.. but some cannot cope and work thru those setbacks in positive ways, so they succumb to a lot of different non positive ways to deal with issues. 

kangana and her shyster Rangoli are evil, low class, immoral individuals and much more, they have made an art of mocking and bashing others and present it to a public that accepts it,  as the norm and even encourage this vileness towards others.  

Like vultures the ranauts feed of  all forms of negative energy, matter and actions that are not only unjustifiable but that  harm, damage, destroy, or cause pain and suffering in others, even those who are innocent.  

The public gets to see one side of fashion kangana or one side of airport kangana, coupled with whatever character she is playing and some refuse to see that at her core she is rotten, (those people are dealing with demons of their own).  However some of us can see it, that is why sensitive humans have such revulsion  to her, her vileness and ugliness is more than skin deep, and even when you question such unjustified repugnance, the answer is that instincts and karma follow their own universal laws. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

There is no way that if they had any type of communication with anyone remotely Roshan they would not have flaunted it. Poster chapvake chipkate poore world mein. Also this admission proves that they planted the first blinds about sunaina reaching out to them and having problems. Weren't people saying they had nothing to do with it ab dekho!!

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

There is no way that if they had any type of communication with anyone remotely Roshan they would not have flaunted it. Poster chapvake chipkate poore world mein. Also this admission proves that they planted the first blinds about sunaina reaching out to them and having problems. Weren't people saying they had nothing to do with it ab dekho!!

And if Sunaina had really contacted these two vultures or got trapped by Ekta, then it is 200% confirmed that she IS bipolar. Only a Bipolar person can do such an Insane act. No need of any other proof πŸ˜†

I already told here before itself that the tone of those blinds showed it was planted by her. The term used "Actress who was let down" was such a give away. That means every Victim also "let down" their Harasser by rejecting their advances and exposing them.

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Bechare HR ko aur kitna jhelna hoga πŸ˜­