Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Lol. Unfortunately for you people don’t just drop dead as you wish and how you wish for. They will die when it’s their time and you will die too as everyone does. No one lives forever. So till then keep wishing for Kangana and her supporters and fans to die. I am flattered someone has so much interest in me to to wish everyday for me to die. I must effect them a lot. But too bad I am still alive and so have been Kangana and her fans until now. So till then keep wishing and for us to keep rocking   

Errrr...i didnot ask for immediate death. I asked for a Painful one. Darling. And yeah, she already has a painful life seeing how much her ass keeps getting hurt everyday on twitter😆. I will keep wishing the same for every Evil incarnate out there. Dont worry.  There r many PR jobs out there. Her 2.5 need not be jobless. 🤗

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I had already told this that the timing if sunainas "mental illness"was a pre-emptive precaution taken coz she was threatening to expose them or go to the media. 

Also this is a new low wishing death and all ...anyway carry-on

People always talk about Karma to the Kangana family but never think that it applies to other stars as well.

This mental illness news was spread by the Roshan's as damage control for any explosive statements she may make to the media .

As discussed said in another post, calling on names and in direct jibes at members who support KR is nothing new...

Stargazing71 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tina59

I had already told this that the timing if sunainas "mental illness"was a pre-emptive precaution taken coz she was threatening to expose them or go to the media. 

Also this is a new low wishing death and all ...anyway carry-on

People always talk about Karma to the Kangana family but never think that it applies to other stars as well.

This mental illness news was spread by the Roshan's as damage control for any explosive statements she may make to the media .

As discussed said in another post, calling on names and in direct jibes at members who support KR is nothing new...

Lol at the conspiracy theories! How paranoid are you people? 

Heh maybe he was behind the JFK assassination and also helped Trump into power : such a creative genius that he is. 

Please just leave him alone now. This harassment isnt funny any more . Kangana needs to move on and start an actual relationship and have a normal life instead of chasing someone who ISNT INTERESTED til her death. Its harmful not only to him but majorly to her. 

Sunaina has already spoken to the media. Her issues with her family are to do with her own mental problems: they have nothing to do with kangana as much as she would love to use this to attack hrithik or promote her film. She really cant . So could she and her pr , just stay the hell away from hrithik and his family . 

tina59 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stargazing71

Lol at the conspiracy theories! How paranoid are you people? 

Heh maybe he was behind the JFK assassination and also helped Trump into power : such a creative genius that he is. 

Please just leave him alone now. This harassment isnt funny any more . Kangana needs to move on and start an actual relationship and have a normal life instead of chasing someone who ISNT INTERESTED til her death. Its harmful not only to him but majorly to her. 

Sunaina has already spoken to the media. Her issues with her family are to do with her own mental problems: they have nothing to do with kangana as much as she would love to use this to attack hrithik or promote her film. She really cant . So could she and her pr , just stay the hell away from hrithik and his family . 

Yeah conspiracy theories only work for KR, but when it's against KR , all theories become facts. 

She herself refutes all the claims of mental Illness. Her being mentally ill came before her interview...that's perfect timing for damage control to rubbish anything that comes from her mouth. 

She who is an alcoholic suffering from depression but certainly is not mentally ill.

Her blog is well written. It's clearly a family issue .

Again all blinds, rumors, theories become facts for KR but for the rest , it becomes conspiracies, let it be.

As I said even Karma only apparently works or should work only for KR but when others go through difficult time , it doesn't apply at all to them.

Carry on people...cheers

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

All mentally ill persons never accept that they are mental.

Yes. Neither Sunaina. Nor Kangana. 

What should be Hritik’s situation? On one side, he should deal with his sister. On the other side, he has to tolerate a stalker. He should  open a mental hospital just like Imran Khan opened a cancer hospital in memory of his mother. 

tina59 thumbnail

Keep going on thunderlight...ur frustration reflects on your posts and language.

I stand by this issue 

The Roshans made sure they highlight her "mental Illness" to distance themselves from any controversial statements that comes out from Sunaina's mouth.

Whatever her situation is, fact is , it's a family issue where daughter and rest of the family r not on the same page regarding her situation.

As I said, keep going on. If this outburst gives you peace then go for it.

Its a family issue between daughter vs the rest. Labelling women as bipolar, having mental Illness, having Asperger's , being a wh*re, pyscho, gold digger to discredit any statements that they make make is not something new in Bollywood or in society.

Typical. 

Keep going on thunderlight...ur frustration reflects on your posts and language.

I stand by this issue 

The Roshans made sure they highlight her "mental Illness" to distance themselves from any controversial statements that comes out from Sunaina's mouth.

Whatever her situation is, fact is , it's a family issue where daughter and rest of the family r not on the same page regarding her situation.

As I said, keep going on. If this outburst gives you peace then go for it.

Its a family issue between daughter vs the rest. Labelling women as bipolar, having mental Illness, having Asperger's , being a wh*re, pyscho, gold digger to discredit any statements that they make make is not something new in Bollywood or in society.

Typical. 

Her own mails mentioned the Asperger's syndrome. She is sick that she tried to use a Mental illness as a pretext to stalk and sexually harass men. Then, mocked Deepika's depression and Hrithik's brain surgery and suicidal thoughts. And yes, she is a Gold digger which is why she slept her way with a Old Married guy and only stalks Multiple Rich stars - even if they r married or committed. She is a Psycho - show me any Sexual offender who continues to harass the victim even after getting exposed , is a Pathalogical Liar, forges pic to pass it off as affair and abuses every other star every second day. She IS all of that and also a Thief, credit stealer, Bully, Abuser, Fake allegation maker. Infact, she is a Blot on mankind who deserves to be put down in Public interest.  Thank ur stars that she has a Vagina bcoz if she was a guy, she wud be hanged upside down for sending dick pics to multiple persons and wud be beaten up by chappals for constantly harassing uninterested persons. Just bcoz she has her next disaster film coming up. And please nobody calls her Whre - that is an insult to Whres. Bcoz Whres respect CONSENT. Something she or her PR can never understand.

tina59 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Her own mails mentioned the Asperger's syndrome. She is sick that she tried to use a Mental illness to sexually harass men as a back up plan. Then, mocked Deepika's depression and Hrithik's brain surgery and suicidal thoughts. And yes, she is a Gold digger which is why she slept her way with a Old Married guy and only stalks Multiple Rich stars - even if they r married. She is a Psycho - show me any Sexual offender who continues to harass the victim even after getting exposed , is a Pathalogical Liar, forges pic to pass it off as affair and abuses every other star every second day. She IS all of that and also a Thief, credit stealer, Bully, Abuser, Fake allegation maker. Infact, she is a Blot on womankind who deserves to be put down in Public interest. 

As I said , if this gives you peace...go for it.

Fact is , it's a family issue between daughter and the rest if the family. She threatened to go to the media, they distanced themselves highlighting her "illness", that too before her her re-tweeting the pinkvilla interview.

You can believe all that you want and wish whatever you want to. I am going with this one.

As I said , if this gives you peace...go for it.

Fact is , it's a family issue between daughter and the rest if the family. She threatened to go to the media, they distanced themselves highlighting her "illness", that too before her her re-tweeting the pinkvilla interview.

You can believe all that you want and wish whatever you want to. I am going with this one.

U are talking as if her illness is old news. Everyone knows about it. U can go with the one which suits ur agenda.  After all, u hv to fish in troubled waters. When u hv a incompetent lowlife to promote, u hv to leech onto to even mentally unstable sisters of Stars for publicity. When is her film trailer coming again?

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah conspiracy theories only work for KR, but when it's against KR , all theories become facts. 

She herself refutes all the claims of mental Illness. Her being mentally ill came before her interview...that's perfect timing for damage control to rubbish anything that comes from her mouth. 

She who is an alcoholic suffering from depression but certainly is not mentally ill.

Her blog is well written. It's clearly a family issue .

Again all blinds, rumors, theories become facts for KR but for the rest , it becomes conspiracies, let it be.

As I said even Karma only apparently works or should work only for KR but when others go through difficult time , it doesn't apply at all to them.

Carry on people...cheers

How are you sure, that it wasn't Kangna who gave the blind of Sunaina's illness.... It's obvious that such blind coming out at this point, will make Roshan's look bad, so any of their detractors can put up such a blind....