Unable to understand kairav's dialogues

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I hate kids in shows. At first glance i was like aww kaira's bacha but that kid's voice and acting is so bad. there are so many talented young actors why did they cop out on this? 

Look at kulfi if they invested more they could have had amazing content. But nope this kids dialogues are not even clear🤣

I call it from now all these kids will be annoying

As for naira... I hate her. 

Like randomly running away eating cake WTH is kairav not respected enough to be given a proper answer...

The show has been replaced most of the quality is replaced by pretty prop pieces ... new suwarna doesnt have the parul- motherly(slightly over the top) vibe she has the dialogues but not that. 

New gayu is even more lack luster than the last one, at least shes prettier...i cant help but think how can she be okay with someone replacing naira. 

As naira's sister i feel should be possessive of kartik in a sense naira shouldnt be replaced.

Kartik's depression is not of the same level as kartik drinking and smashing things...There is a total lack of intensity 

I wish they showed us him seeing her everywhere like srk in mohobattein 

and nope they just show us random scenes full of tropes like kairav randomly asking where his dad is...

Etc....

Coming back to my hatred for naira.... i have a full essay for this. 

Naira doesnt handle accusations/confrontational situations very well. I think her defence mechanism is not one. 

Accused of murder- runs away -punishes her family for 7 years

runs off to mumbai

Runs off now to goa

Kartik in love with her runs away from kartik 

Kartik has explosive anger...but most of the time realizes his mistake and runs after her... 

Vedika ew can we all die...Like ew....I cannot stand her already talking about the love in her eyes she better not be married to kartik by majbori or any reason that is sick ew

Trp ke chakar mein this show is losing all credibility and characters we love are looking ridiculous

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henriette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey hey i am back after a long time.. but couldnt refrain from posting today lol... completely agree with you about naira... she can never justify keeping kairav away from kartik... like yeah kartik hurt your self respect but dont run from the situation... confront it and go be independent because im assuming the whole point of her becoming a designer was to show independence.. and let the guy know he has a kid... honestly wonder whats going to happen when he finds out she never died... probably hurl accusations and even say he was better off assuming she was dead ðŸ˜³...

i dont know how i feel about swarna just hope they dont turn her into that psycho from the last leap again... but im really hoping she keeps the hope up that naira is alive... i liked the silent phone conversation... like she just knew it was naira on the other end... 

also dont forget about dadi.. she could never stand naira and was always a cow to her, but this new vedika character is apparently the perfect thing in her eyes? since when does dadi like someone... but i guess this vedika is exactly what dadi wants... a quiet pushover.. and yes when vedika says to swarna you only see love for kartik in nairas eyes, how about taking a look in my eyes... i fricking cringed.. the creepiest thing ever... like hello your love completely one sided..

and yes gayu is a complete disappointment... like hello naira was the one who fought with dadi for you on numerous occasions and here you are okay with them replacing naira... i really didnt like dadis whole thing about giving vedika nairas position... why couldnt vedika when she came in at that point be like im not here to replace naira but want to make my own presence felt... stupid dadi..

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henriette

hey hey i am back after a long time.. but couldnt refrain from posting today lol... completely agree with you about naira... she can never justify keeping kairav away from kartik... like yeah kartik hurt your self respect but dont run from the situation... confront it and go be independent because im assuming the whole point of her becoming a designer was to show independence.. and let the guy know he has a kid... honestly wonder whats going to happen when he finds out she never died... probably hurl accusations and even say he was better off assuming she was dead ðŸ˜³...

--And i still wont blame him coz it would hurt less than finding out she is living and did not allow him the first five years of his kids life to be present in...who gave her that right...? 

Kartik is shown irresponsible once again by spoiling that kid. Its so damn cringey to watch. From one responsibility to the next he is never responsible and mature. I wished with this leap he changed had focus etc...but he doesnt have anything...

i dont know how i feel about swarna just hope they dont turn her into that psycho from the last leap again... but im really hoping she keeps the hope up that naira is alive... i liked the silent phone conversation... like she just knew it was naira on the other end... 

--That was bullshit i call bullshit because no one can tell by someone not talking on the phone its their declared dead daughter in law what if its chandu the creepy mail man...also she has a cordless phone why not phone back and let kairav answer and let naira pol kul jaye....

naira is dumb she should be ashamed of what she did its sick....the kid doesnt even know her real name i want him to not talk to her and go away with kartik shes a sicko blood clot damaged her brain

also dont forget about dadi.. she could never stand naira and was always a cow to her, but this new vedika character is apparently the perfect thing in her eyes? since when does dadi like someone... but i guess this vedika is exactly what dadi wants... a quiet pushover.. and yes when vedika says to swarna you only see love for kartik in nairas eyes, how about taking a look in my eyes... i fricking cringed.. the creepiest thing ever... like hello your love completely one sided..

--Dadi just is on mission parpota she has no purpose in life other than that vedika is just another maid in the house she can boss around vehicle of kittus potential bachas etc...let her learn naira had a kid ...shel demand kittu drag back sicko and the kid home...wonder what shel rename kairav Lmao chotu kittu

one cute thing dow he likes kachoris as well...naira not making them for him for me was again her being a sicko and making choices for him ...he deserves to know his dad... not whatever u want decide for him ...

and yes gayu is a complete disappointment... like hello naira was the one who fought with dadi for you on numerous occasions and here you are okay with them replacing naira... i really didnt like dadis whole thing about giving vedika nairas position... why couldnt vedika when she came in at that point be like im not here to replace naira but want to make my own presence felt... stupid dadi..

--I think with this leap...vedika and kartik should take kairav from naira ...she needs to come back down to earth for a bit ðŸ¤£

the disgusting designer track was awful and this track is even more awful

but i love leaps so i am drawn lets see how much more they can make it depressing??? her awful earrings caused the blood clot and all the earrings afterwards are causing brain damage...i dont feel sorry seeing her cry kartiks one two tears are more impact-ful because he has credibility also they are moving to fast... 

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I like your reviews because they are unbiased. I feel tired after watching this show, don’t know if that’s normal. The emotional drama is too much. 

Feel zero connect when Naira cries or misses Kartik because she literally asked for everything. Yes he was wrong to ask that damn question but how can you run away for this long instead of confronting him! She’s not a fighter, she’s a coward who takes the easy route by running away. 

Could have asked for a separation and shared the custody of the child because she has no right to snatch Kartik of his son or the son of his family. 

Now when the kid is old enough to ask about his father, she’s acting as if he he’s some shit person who would harm Kairav, hence he should be kept away from Kartik. Totally ridiculous. 

The new girl is so damn annoying. Whatever her past maybe, in today’s world, no girl with self-respect would be willing to marry a guy who clearly doesn’t like her and is obsessed with his dead wife. I get he’s a nice person but he treats her really badly. Her saying to Swarna why can’t you see love in my eyes was gag worthy. 

Goenkas are useless as usual.