CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Naira's Tatto is not removed...Kartik's name is not removed apart from that lotus is imprinted...their son's name Kairav means lotus (born from water)...so she has both Kartik and Kairav tattooed...but that cannot remotely justify her keeping Kairav away from Kartik from past 5 years...

Nothing can justify her deed but it can be forgivable only if she had a memory loss, was in coma and she considered Kartik happily married to Vedika...I was hoping to see her in coma even after 5 years...her being deprived of her son's 5 years like Kartik and waking up from coma after years...leads in pain means more sympathy garnered by trp viewers...but writers can't think about something like this...Kaira had a confrontation before previous separation (2 years leap)...it was separation by choice...but this one is forced separation...SP must be blamed for this single mother drama...fighting for self respect and dignity doesn't mean you have to separate father and son...be a single mother...starting afresh...being away from painful memories...being away from useless Singhania's who are given only single dialogue "Ak also faced similar situation"...or even Goenkas is not at all a bad decision...but keeping Kairav away from Kartik is unfair to both Kairav and Kartik...script is weakest this time...Naira will be proven a fool at the end...the way she made fool out of herself during clot track...what Kartik did was wrong...it was out of his character...he immediately repent...but Naira doesn't know he repent after microseconds of questioning her...does she know?...but he went to save her...how can there be any misunderstanding then?...what Naira did can't be redeemed...as doubt is a human emotion selfishness is also a human emotion...

Naira is the villain of her own story...her main problem has always been misinterpretation of a situation...there is nothing wrong in living alone after being disappointed and facing too many hurdles in life...not letting ur emotions overpower you is strength...starting afresh signifies strength...but living with son in ur own world without his father's knowledge is not acceptable its cowardice...child is not only mother's child father has equal right...similarly faking death is also cowardice...c'mon can't you live life on your own terms after letting your family know that you are alive?...somewhere I wanted Kartik not to believe that Naira is dead as the dead body was not found...him finding her at places (not blaming him though)...both Kartik and Naira at times lost their original selves and purity their hearts held once upon a time...even after being flawed...stubborn...rebellious...living away from families....they were pure in their emotions...in their love...in their sacrifices...but now...Kartik is living a meaningless life because he thought something happened between Naira and his boss in hotel room and Naira is living a life with a purpose depriving Kartik of same purpose for xyz selfish reasons....Their Kairav the pure one...will he bring their original selves back by his innocence, maturity, selflessness... purity in emotions?

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with everything you said but it hasn’t been implied that Kartik is living a meaningless life because he still thinks something happened between MK and Naira. 

Literally right after he asked her, he regretted it. 

He blames himself for her death and now after 5 years he thinks she ran away bc she did do something wrong, I won’t sympathise with Naira because she kind of asked for all the problems. 

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

I agree with everything you said but it hasn’t been implied that Kartik is living a meaningless life because he still thinks something happened between MK and Naira. 

Literally right after he asked her, he regretted it. 

He blames himself for her death and now after 5 years he thinks she ran away bc she did do something wrong, I won’t sympathise with Naira because she kind of asked for all the problems. 

Oh yes meaningless can be term wrong choice of word...he is living his live for Naira...he immediately regretted what he said...and still remember what he himself said...not what Naira replied...

@bold I don't think he now has even 0.1% doubt that she did something wrong...he is still regretting for questioning her loyalty...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

same kartik isnt mad at her...he kept saying why did i ask that

I bet when he finds out shes alive hs gna tell her she should have stayed dead🤣

the emotional torture she put him threw becoz of her ego is sick...

how could u ruin his and the kids life

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

same kartik isnt mad at her...he kept saying why did i ask that

I bet when he finds out shes alive hs gna tell her she should have stayed dead🤣

the emotional torture she put him threw becoz of her ego is sick...

how could u ruin his and the kids life

@bold I wish...this time he will plan his fake marriage with Vedika maybe for custody...& that will serve Naira right...