Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks 4 the update... Kunal ko thoda nazar e karam Kuhu pe bhi karna chahiye. Poor girl is lying to go with him on his skewed mission😆 I am wondering why he called Kuhu and asked her to acompany him🤔🤔. The way he is focussed on all wrong things in life, I think he will take even more time than Mishti to realise his feelings for Kuhu.. Now they are getting kidnapped. Poor Sapan, kidnapped KuKu.. 😭 KuKu should eat his head wih their quarrels and free themselves as well as the village from his clutches... 😎😎I think in all this the only person for whom I can feel bad is Meenu ben . 🤣Kya mast planning pe paani pherenge dono bete milke... 😋 Whenever this happens, for me her face will be worth watching.

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago
abha981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuka3

If we are Shaheer fan, we are bound to be protective of him. Similarly, you are allowed to do the same for your favourite. But here other actors fans are more intrested in criticizing Shaheer than praising their favourites. But find me a post where we have criticized other actor not their character. 

Hahaha again u started. Yahan toh shaheer likhna hi mushkil hai. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Thanks 4 the update... Kunal ko thoda nazar e karam Kuhu pe bhi karna chahiye. Poor girl is lying to go with him on his skewed mission😆 I am wondering why he called Kuhu and asked her to acompany him🤔🤔. The way he is focussed on all wrong things in life, I think he will take even more time than Mishti to realise his feelings for Kuhu.. Now they are getting kidnapped. Poor Sapan, kidnapped KuKu.. 😭 KuKu should eat his head wih their quarrels and free themselves as well as the village from his clutches... 😎😎I think in all this the only person for whom I can feel bad is Meenu ben . 🤣Kya mast planning pe paani pherenge dono bete milke... 😋 Whenever this happens, for me her face will be worth watching.

How much ever big Ben tries she ends up making mishbir n kuku come closer...go bigben hum tumhare saath hai!

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

what bothered me was Kuhu ka mai shaam tk vapis aa jaungi. Odissa ja rahe ho. Ek din me ni aa sakte? Badi maa and Varsha are going to get hysterical and that is the last thing I want to see

@bold- jab se usne bola tha ki ek ko to mana kr dia , dusri ko krna hai, tabse has hi rahi hu bechari pe

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

actually that post was made by me i think

but i dont know if i am a shaheer fan

because i am just making post for this show 

i have never used #shaheersheikh or i have never commented on his looks 

i am just the fan of this show

and its not about demeaning kuku or anything

it was just a comparision as makers themselves do this

like on the ketki marriage day both couple asked about trust 

if makers dont want to compre then why they will show both asking same question on same day

anyway it was just a chill comment 

whatever i feel after watching i take out my bhadaas thats it

even i have critisised abir alot when he manipulated thing and bashed the fans who started jumping on me and many supported my point even 

so i am just yrhpk fan and the jodi mishbir fan 

right now i dont like kuku although i like their individual character 

especiall i am even not liking why kuku ko mishbir ke beech mein ghusate rehte hain unko alag track do na

anyway i have seen in twitter and ritvik fans actually not like shaheer alot but its not a problem but they dont even respect other fans opinion atleast shaheer fans praise ritvik and respect ritvik fans opinion

i dont know if its jelousy or what 

nahin mile toh grapes are sour like thing

if they would be having fan on twitter who used #ritvik then they would be the same who would be comparing the number of tweet

i thought ritvik is famous as he was lead in privious show and show was also having nice trp but neither tuaashqui was having tweets or india forum even active

so i feel ritvik has less fans online

anyway i wanted to check #ritviarora tweet but all tweets were from shaheer fans only one two only ritvik fans

please grow up and know to differentiate betweer character and actor

negative lead are even praised parallel lead even get applauses but they are given more footage than leads and it is truth ritvik has choosen parallel lead role so u cant expect him to be lead  and it id fact that the side character or even parallel lead are managed to make lead story only

but here till now i dont feel they have managed with kuku character in future dont know

Hello,

So nice to see ur explanation. But i think u dont hv to give any explanation to anybody for any of ur comments(except to the admin).. It's a social platform. Everyone has equal rights to put their thoughts.

I always prefer to stay away from negativity. But i did a mistake this time and replied to a particular comment.After that the entire fiasco happened. We all are different individuals and have our personal favorites in this show.So when we are here ,we will choose on which posts we should comment and what to comment.Nobody can force us.Also we have every right to judge a character without insulting/humiliating the particular actor or his personal life.If anyone is not ok with the post ,simple thing to do is stay away from that post.

After all this if anyone calls us hypocrites it's his/her's problem not ours.

Kisine mere comment pe likha tha itta bada dil mera. Yes i have a big heart. Ab tum bhi badappan dikha doo and stop spreading negativity.

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

what bothered me was Kuhu ka mai shaam tk vapis aa jaungi. Odissa ja rahe ho. Ek din me ni aa sakte? Badi maa and Varsha are going to get hysterical and that is the last thing I want to see

@bold- jab se usne bola tha ki ek ko to mana kr dia , dusri ko krna hai, tabse has hi rahi hu bechari pe

correction

they have not gone to orrissa 

they have gone to champner which is about 312 km from rajkot 

you can see in google map

orrissa se bacche aanewale hain wahan

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

correction

they have not gone to orrissa 

they have gone to champner which is about 312 km from rajkot 

you can see in google map

orrissa se bacche aanewale hain wahan

Thanks🤗 mai bhul gai thi.  aane jane me total me 10 hours lagega by bus car 1.5 to 2 ghante kam kr do fr b shaam tk vapis aana impossible so she screwed herself by lying

bt fir humei 4 kidnap na milte. so mai apna bheja side pe rakh k dekhungi episode

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Yeh tv characters hain. Inka bas chale toh 12 ghante mein chand pe hoke bhi aa jayen..😎

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abha981

Hahaha again u started. Yahan toh shaheer likhna hi mushkil hai. 

What to do? I only find you on Shaheer bashing posts?😲

At least you agreed you make posts bashing shaheer to get likes😆

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi246

Bold - Now i agree with this point 👍 Just becos of populer actor this show got readymade bunch of fans and some crowd otherwise This has nothing ( Strong Storyline ) to create it's own popularity 😆 that's why everywhere we'r seeing almost only shaheer fans talking abt the show and very few new fans we saw till now 🤣🤣

FYI I was not Shaheer fan before YRHPK. I was watching his previous show on and off but i was not his ardent fan. And along with me, there are many new fans who have loved the show for its concept. Many are shaheer fans but not blindly following the show. We love it for a reason.