Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abha981

Exactly... If you want indefinite number of responses and hits on your post just criticise shaheer... Here nobody can accept even genuine observations or criticism of shaheer. Baaki if u write anyting about any other character nobody bothers. I have learnt this the hard way. 

If we are Shaheer fan, we are bound to be protective of him. Similarly, you are allowed to do the same for your favourite. But here other actors fans are more intrested in criticizing Shaheer than praising their favourites. But find me a post where we have criticized other actor not their character. 

Anuka3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi246

Kahani popularity ki 😆 In twitter almost tweets are come from Shaheer ardent fans and very few are from new fans.. His 5 or 6 group of fans give maximum 100 tweets after per epi only with "Jai Jai" Abir/Shaheer slogan 🤣 whenever i scrolled tweets using the hashtag i find almost only their tweets and discussion 🤣🤣 till now i hardly saw any diehard fans of other actors 😆

Behen where were you when all Shaheer fan praised Ritvik and Rhea last week during the engagament breakoff track for their great performnaces. I didnot see any other actors fans taking their time out to praise them. If you think Shaheer fans are biased, then Im sorry you’ve got it all wrong. Go back to last weeks tweet before you make such statements. Your post is clearly instigating fan wars which we do not believe in. We might have few Shaheer hater in this forum, and the reason is pretty clear from your post, kisi ki popularity kisi ko chubti hain, but till now none of the Shaheer fans have made  hate post for Ritvik, Rhea and Kaveri. So do not try to put words in our mouth. 

Btw who has stopped you from using the hastag for your fav? You are more than welcome to do that. Beacuse of those Shaheer fans who are taking out their time and constantly tweeting, show has been trending on twitter for a very long time. No other actors fans are makin an effort except them and still you want to complain???But i dont undersatnd wether your problem is the fans PRAISING SHAHEER  or fans not praising your favs????

Edited by Anuka3 - 4 years ago
Anuka3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

One little joke on Kunal - the character... and the result is direct attack on Shaheer and his fans!

If Ritwick decided to choose a parallel lead, why should Abir fans suffer? Logic dictates to take it up with Ritwick's  SNS than Abir and show fans - what can they do to remedy it? 😒

Isn't it better to make threads praising Kunal and let others also praise him instead of getting frustrated at people who praise or enjoy other characters?! smiley24

Exactly my point. Why dont you make a threads praising your favourite instead of criticizing Shaheer and his fans? His fans are now not even allowed to praise him? What kind of logic is this? The joke and all the hatred were only for Kunal not for Ritvik, why do people fail to understand it? When a character is negative how can someone like the character? Is it necessary to bring Shaheers popularity and his fans in between everytime. Or are you people indirectly implying that most people watch the show for Shaheer. If so, the accept it openly instead of doing chugli.  

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anuka3

Exactly my point. Why dont you make a threads praising your favourite instead of criticizing Shaheer and his fans? His fans are now not even allowed to praise him? What kind of logic is this? The joke and all the hatred were only for Kunal not for Ritvik, why do people fail to understand it? When a character is negative how can someone like the character? Is it necessary to bring Shaheers popularity and his fans in between everytime. Or are you people indirectly implying that most people watch the show for Shaheer. If so, the accept it openly instead of doing chugli.  

Yeah, if you praise Abir or Shaheer OR if you say anything negative about Kunal you will get the same jaap of how they are using the parallel leads to make the leads look Mahan! Arre Ok, so what to do now? If we discuss the story, we are going to say what we liked and what we didn't like. Everyone praised Ritwick during the engagement time, but even then it was a problem because things were said against Kunal. What can the viewers do about parallel leads not getting equal footage?  

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

*mark my word* they'll never satisfy and never happy 😆 i saw a tweets where someone said during fire incident, "Kunal gives his hand and asked Kuhu for jump but Abir jump to save Mishti".. matlab jab sab kuch right hota hai tab bhi inke atma ko shanti nahi milti and started to compare everything but must sure "Abir the greatest" ka score highest hona chahiye 🤣Insecurity will never leave them till the end or until parallel leads leave the show 😆

actually that post was made by me i think

but i dont know if i am a shaheer fan

because i am just making post for this show 

i have never used #shaheersheikh or i have never commented on his looks 

i am just the fan of this show

and its not about demeaning kuku or anything

it was just a comparision as makers themselves do this

like on the ketki marriage day both couple asked about trust 

if makers dont want to compre then why they will show both asking same question on same day

anyway it was just a chill comment 

whatever i feel after watching i take out my bhadaas thats it

even i have critisised abir alot when he manipulated thing and bashed the fans who started jumping on me and many supported my point even 

so i am just yrhpk fan and the jodi mishbir fan 

right now i dont like kuku although i like their individual character 

especiall i am even not liking why kuku ko mishbir ke beech mein ghusate rehte hain unko alag track do na

anyway i have seen in twitter and ritvik fans actually not like shaheer alot but its not a problem but they dont even respect other fans opinion atleast shaheer fans praise ritvik and respect ritvik fans opinion

i dont know if its jelousy or what 

nahin mile toh grapes are sour like thing

if they would be having fan on twitter who used #ritvik then they would be the same who would be comparing the number of tweet

i thought ritvik is famous as he was lead in privious show and show was also having nice trp but neither tuaashqui was having tweets or india forum even active

so i feel ritvik has less fans online

anyway i wanted to check #ritviarora tweet but all tweets were from shaheer fans only one two only ritvik fans

please grow up and know to differentiate betweer character and actor

negative lead are even praised parallel lead even get applauses but they are given more footage than leads and it is truth ritvik has choosen parallel lead role so u cant expect him to be lead  and it id fact that the side character or even parallel lead are managed to make lead story only

but here till now i dont feel they have managed with kuku character in future dont know

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuka3

Behen where were you when all Shaheer fan praised Ritvik and Rhea last week during the engagament breakoff track for their great performnaces. I didnot see any other actors fans taking their time out to praise them. If you think Shaheer fans are biased, then Im sorry you’ve got it all wrong. Go back to last weeks tweet before you make such statements. Your post is clearly instigating fan wars which we do not believe in. We might have few Shaheer hater in this forum, and the reason is pretty clear from your post, kisi ki popularity kisi ko chubti hain, but till now none of the Shaheer fans have made  hate post for Ritvik, Rhea and Kaveri. So do not try to put words in our mouth. 

Btw who has stopped you from using the hastag for your fav? You are more than welcome to do that. Beacuse of those Shaheer fans who are taking out their time and constantly tweeting, show has been trending on twitter for a very long time. No other actors fans are makin an effort except them and still you want to complain???But i dont undersatnd wether your problem is the fans PRAISING SHAHEER  or fans not praising your favs????

i almost said every comment that my issue is the "Hypocrisy" of so called positive fans but still you can't understand then it's your prob. 😆

And why everyone bringing Ritvik and Shaheer unnecessarily here? I didn't compared anything between these two actors. I was talkng about the Shaheer fans hypocrisy nonsense on Kunal or other characters in the show except their poor Abir 😆 Read my comments first then reply guys! 

Chalo sab lage raho 🤣

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago
mahi246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Ummm.. if members like Abir/Shaheer, they are called his worshipers 👎🏼 It also works the other way you know, without Shaheer there wouldn't have been much crowd to watch the show.

Same arguments repeated every time someone praises the lead character/actor OR even jokingly says something not in favor of the parallel lead character - now that can't exactly lead others to joy, can it? irrespective of their actor like/no-like/worship/non-worship status. 

It's a Hindi soap - they survive on making the viewers like and connect with the leads. But I guess it's hypocrisy if that happens... Chaliye,  Lage rahiye...

Bold - Now i agree with this point 👍 Just becos of populer actor this show got readymade bunch of fans and some crowd otherwise This has nothing ( Strong Storyline ) to create it's own popularity 😆 that's why everywhere we'r seeing almost only shaheer fans talking abt the show and very few new fans we saw till now 🤣🤣

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bold - Now i agree with this point 👍 Just becos of populer actor this show got readymade bunch of fans and some crowd otherwise This has nothing ( Strong Storyline ) to create it's own popularity 😆 that's why everywhere we'r seeing almost only shaheer fans talking abt the show and very few new fans we saw till now 🤣🤣

Hey if u feel only Shaheer is getting all the limelight here and other characters or actors are ignored..why don't you take an initiative..come forward make threads and posts on actors or characters you like ..m sure others will comment and appreciate there too...yaha comment karne se kya hoga

Also don't you think it's unfair to compare shaheer's popularity with rhea ritvik or kaveri's...coz Shaheer is here since 2010 I guess and others have just started or are a show old... obviously their fandom will take time to grow...it's unfair to compare all the 4 fandoms

If u really like comparison...compare shaheer's popularity with those actors who debuted around the time Shaheer came ..that would be a bit fair I guess

Even that would be still improper since every actor has a different personality and different nature of fandom...not all fans like  to go all over social media to show  their love and support...some like to silently admire...that dosent mean the actor is less loved 

mahi246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hey if u feel only Shaheer is getting all the limelight here and other characters or actors are ignored..why don't you take an initiative..come forward make threads and posts on actors or characters you like ..m sure others will comment and appreciate there too...yaha comment karne se kya hoga

Also don't you think it's unfair to compare shaheer's popularity with rhea ritvik or kaveri's...coz Shaheer is here since 2010 I guess and others have just started or are a show old... obviously their fandom will take time to grow...it's unfair to compare all the 4 fandoms

If u really like comparison...compare shaheer's popularity with those actors who debuted around the time Shaheer came ..that would be a bit fair I guess

Even that would be still improper since every actor has a different personality and different nature of fandom...not all fans like  to go all over social media to show  their love and support...some like to silently admire...that dosent mean the actor is less loved 

LOL now whatever you think i give A DAMN 😆 Love and Hypocrisy both are Blind you know 😆

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

LOL now whatever you think i give A DAMN 😆 Love and Hypocrisy both are Blind you know 😆

Yaa I can totally see that..not only blind deaf too