UMeTV/ SBD/SBAS 10Jun “KuKu Kidnapped, MisBir rescue”

Posted: 4 years ago

Mis Bir are meeting at the NGO school at Champaner ....the same place where Kuhu had asked Kunal to meet her .....they find a scribble on the black board by kidnappers notifying that the persons they were looking for were in their custody ....

MisBir realise KuKu were kidnapped n Mis gets worried ... Abir assures her they both will find them ...

FB ...Kuhu did want to disclose to her family n secretly   planned to Meet Kunal at Champaner .... as family n Mishti  might get offended ..she had even confessed her feelings for Kunal to Abir ..... but Kuhu didn’t expect themselves to get kidnapped .. ..

Miscreants demand payment in exchange for KuKu and they have also caused  destruction n damages to the NGO run school for orphans ...the NGO staffs MisBir are appalled to see the state on visiting the venue ..

reporter says MisBir will succeed in rescuing KuKu .... 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Excited for the episode

Edited by Dotslover22 - 4 years ago

Thanks for the update.

Can somebody explain me why these KuKu following my Mishbir every where?These two also stayed back in Champaner,why?😔now got kidnapped. hey bhagwaan...

Gaddhe kahinke😆challo koi nai. Mishbir hei naa.

KuKu fans...i am just joking. even i like them.

Originally posted by Jayati321

Thanks for the update.

Can somebody explain me why these KuKu following my Mishbir every where?These two also stayed back in Champaner,why?😔now got kidnapped. hey bhagwaan...

Gaddhe kahinke😆challo koi nai. Mishbir hei naa.

KuKu fans...i am just joking. even i like them.

and here so called fans crying for positivity 🤣Their positive rona-dhona comes when ppl don't do worship for Devdas Abir/Shaheer in his temple but it's OK when it comes for other actor/characters... Hypocrisy! 😆

Sorry worshippers.. I'm just joking. even i like Abir/Shaheer 😆

P.S. kehte hai "Izzat" mangne se nahi dane se milti hai 😂 Here worshippers crying for positivity for their God but can't do the same 😆

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago

Let's start for giving gyaan by so called positive Abir fans 🤣

Originally posted by mahi246

and here so called fans crying for positivity 🤣Their positive rona-dhona comes when ppl don't do worship for Devdas Abir/Shaheer in his temple but it's OK when it comes for other actor/characters... Hypocrisy! 😆

P.S. kehte hai "Izzat" mangne se nahi dane se milti hai 😂 Here worshippers crying for positivity for their God but can't do the same 😆

I wish u could have taken my post in a lighter way. I didnt offend anyone. maine majak mei likha hei. KuKu are the integral part of the show and without them the story will not proceed. I have mentioned about the 4 of them ,but u only mentioned about Shaheer. why? I dont hv to give you any explanations,but i really like all the 4 of them.

By the way i am only a fan not an worshiper of any actor/actresses.I only worship to the GOD.

Originally posted by Jayati321

I wish u could have taken my post in a lighter way. I didnt offend anyone. maine majak mei likha hei. KuKu are the integral part of the show and without them the story will not proceed. I have mentioned about the 4 of them ,but u only mentioned about Shaheer. why? I dont hv to give you any explanations,but i really like all the 4 of them.

By the way i am only a fan not an worshiper of any actor/actresses.I only worship to the GOD.

Achca hai.. for others it shud be take a fun but for specific person it is offended 😆This forum no less than a Temple of Abir/Shaheer.. sahi bhi hai, 80℅ fans of this show are Shaheer fans and only 20℅ are new fans fir ata hai TRP audiences 😆

Bold - Wow! Itna bada Dil 😆 Let's how long you guys tolerant KuKu with your poor Mishbir and how long you guys hold yourself to praise KuKu for that 🤣

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago

Achca hai.. for others it shud be take a fun but for specific person it is offended 😆This forum no less than a Temple of Abir/Shaheer.. sahi bhi hai, 80℅ fans of this show are Shaheer fans and only 20℅ are new fans fir ata hai TRP audiences 😆

Exactly... If you want indefinite number of responses and hits on your post just criticise shaheer... Here nobody can accept even genuine observations or criticism of shaheer. Baaki if u write anyting about any other character nobody bothers. I have learnt this the hard way. 

So you know izzat mangne se nhi dene se milti hai nice...also since you mentioned 'fans'...I am a recent addition ..I newer do Rona dhona for a show or actor neither I worship him..I just like him that's it... when it comes to worship ...I worship mother nature and God!

And yes I  like rhea and ritvik too ...I am not able to find their appreciation threads otherwise would have commented there also.

Originally posted by abha981

Exactly... If you want indefinite number of responses and hits on your post just criticise shaheer... Here nobody can accept even genuine observations or criticism of shaheer. Baaki if u write anyting about any other character nobody bothers. I have learnt this the hard way. 

Kahani popularity ki 😆 In twitter almost tweets are come from Shaheer ardent fans and very few are from new fans.. His 5 or 6 group of fans give maximum 100 tweets after per epi only with "Jai Jai" Abir/Shaheer slogan 🤣 whenever i scrolled tweets using the hashtag i find almost only their tweets and discussion 🤣🤣 till now i hardly saw any diehard fans of other actors 😆