Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

It is better not to talk about Shaheer's popularity. He has got fans on either side of the fence ( this is my recent discovery)

Jodi or pair crazy concept deters FD rules, chemistry pasand aya ban gye fans. Then they can't see either of the actors moving on to other shows.   The actor most effected because of this phenomena is Mr. Sheikh himself.

IG fans have become mother hens, they are are into moral policing.  Twitter ones are better off. Bhai ek shirt bhi nahi uthar sakta hai. Photoshoot with bikini models are taboo. They should see Beyhadh and Bepannaah.  Upar hi udd jate

He gets attention for all the wrong reasons. Why can't they just watch his show.  Abir,  is the perfect candidate as to how a person with values and moral should be. 

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

It is better not to talk about Shaheer's popularity. He has got fans on either side of the fence ( this is my recent discovery)

Jodi or pair crazy concept deters FD rules, chemistry pasand aya ban gye fans. Then they can't see either of the actors moving on to other shows.   The actor most effected because of this phenomena is Mr. Sheikh himself.

IG fans have become mother hens, they are are into moral policing.  Twitter ones are better off. Bhai ek shirt bhi nahi uthar sakta hai. Photoshoot with bikini models are taboo. They should see Beyhadh and Bepannaah.  Upar hi udd jate

He gets attention for all the wrong reasons. Why can't they just watch his show.  Abir,  is the perfect candidate as to how a person with values and moral should be. 

Bahen yaha pe kya baat jo rahi hai aur aap konsa concept leker aye 😆 We'r not talkng abt what's happening around Shaheer's life, my issue is his fans Hypocrisy rules 🤣 and why you always bring Bepaanah and Krp shows on every conversation or argument yaar🤣 seriously 🤣

khair choro jab tak show hai yehi sab hoga aur kuch nahi 😂 Ab insecurity naam ke bhi toh koyi chis hoti hai 😉 🤣

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi246

Bahen yaha pe kya baat jo rahi hai aur aap konsa concept leker aye 😆 We'r not talkng abt what's happening around Shaheer's life, my issue is his fans Hypocrisy rules 🤣 and why you always bring Bepaanah and Krp shows on every conversation or argument yaar🤣 seriously 🤣

khair choro jab tak show hai yehi sab hoga aur kuch nahi 😂 Ab insecurity naam ke bhi toh koyi chis hoti hai 😉 🤣

Point to be noted mahiji . 

Har fan ka yeh his haal hai.  Apna fav ko buri nazar se bachana.  Koi bole positivity toh koi bole hypocrisy.  Bp aur krp koi yahi burial dethi hoon comparisions banta Hai, they are so similar ditto same to same.

It was a generic statement. His fd if they really are his fans are at a hypocritical peak and i did tell it is a recent discovery. Maybe u know it since ages.

Chalo we can't satisfy everyone. A glass can be half empty or full. Sometimes being practical is not the need of the hour.  What you have posted from the beginning are valid, a lot of loopholes are present in the name of flaws. ignorance is bliss. 

mahi246 thumbnail

Point to be noted mahiji . 

Har fan ka yeh his haal hai.  Apna fav ko buri nazar se bachana.  Koi bole positivity toh koi bole hypocrisy.  Bp aur krp koi yahi burial dethi hoon comparisions banta Hai, they are so similar ditto same to same.

It was a generic statement. His fd if they really are his fans are at a hypocritical peak and i did tell it is a recent discovery. Maybe u know it since ages.

Chalo we can't satisfy everyone. A glass can be half empty or full. Sometimes being practical is not the need of the hour.  What you have posted from the beginning are valid, a lot of loopholes are present in the name of flaws. ignorance is bliss. 

*mark my word* they'll never satisfy and never happy 😆 i saw a tweets where someone said during fire incident, "Kunal gives his hand and asked Kuhu for jump but Abir jump to save Mishti".. matlab jab sab kuch right hota hai tab bhi inke atma ko shanti nahi milti and started to compare everything but must sure "Abir the greatest" ka score highest hona chahiye 🤣Insecurity will never leave them till the end or until parallel leads leave the show 😆

Yrhpk.2126 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Plz guys stop makimg fun of eachother..all the actors r veryy gud..i love shaheer and rhea..both r brilliant and i love too ritvik and kaveri..but u giys just criticizing shaheer and some criticizing ritvik..we all r yrhpk team so plz so som respect regarding their actors and show

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

One little joke on Kunal - the character... and the result is direct attack on Shaheer and his fans!

If Ritwick decided to choose a parallel lead, why should Abir fans suffer? Logic dictates to take it up with Ritwick's  SNS than Abir and show fans - what can they do to remedy it? 😒

Isn't it better to make threads praising Kunal and let others also praise him instead of getting frustrated at people who praise or enjoy other characters?! smiley24

Salutethearmy thumbnail

Chill i just saw the last word popularity and commented.

Seriously no clue where Tu Ashiqui, Ritvik fans have disappeared. They were quite a bunch.

An actor is free to take up roles, since he was the ML in his first show, did want to see something similar. It is alright.

No one has to suffer.  Sometimes the tone in which a member writes can give others wrong impressions.  Bringing down a particular actor or his or her fans may not be d intent.

ShaheerasAbir is still the soul of YRHPk.  Other actors are also performing well as per their roles. That's about it.

mahi246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

One little joke on Kunal - the character... and the result is direct attack on Shaheer and his fans!

If Ritwick decided to choose a parallel lead, why should Abir fans suffer? Logic dictates to take it up with Ritwick's  SNS than Abir and show fans - what can they do to remedy it? 😒

Isn't it better to make threads praising Kunal and let others also praise him instead of getting frustrated at people who praise or enjoy other characters?! smiley24

Red - i wasn't attacked on Shaheer at all.. It's @Salutethearmy who brought the Shaheer's personal things here.. I'm only talking about his fans.. 

Bold - LOL what kind of poor Abir fans suffer ? 🤔🤣 just bcos I speak and pointed out the Hypocrisy rules here and the different reaction of so called fans when making fun of Abir character nd other chacracters.. so it creates suffer for Abir fans 🤣 🤣

No one stopping to praise ur fav. as much as u want but here i'm talking the hypocrite behavior and nonsense by fans..

SheThought thumbnail

Ummm.. if members like Abir/Shaheer, they are called his worshipers 👎🏼 It also works the other way you know, without Shaheer there wouldn't have been much crowd to watch the show.

Same arguments repeated every time someone praises the lead character/actor OR even jokingly says something not in favor of the parallel lead character - now that can't exactly lead others to joy, can it? irrespective of their actor like/no-like/worship/non-worship status. 

It's a Hindi soap - they survive on making the viewers like and connect with the leads. But I guess it's hypocrisy if that happens... Chaliye,  Lage rahiye...

SheThought thumbnail

Chill i just saw the last word popularity and commented.

Seriously no clue where Tu Ashiqui, Ritvik fans have disappeared. They were quite a bunch.

An actor is free to take up roles, since he was the ML in his first show, did want to see something similar. It is alright.

No one has to suffer.  Sometimes the tone in which a member writes can give others wrong impressions.  Bringing down a particular actor or his or her fans may not be d intent.

ShaheerasAbir is still the soul of YRHPk.  Other actors are also performing well as per their roles. That's about it.

Chilling only, Just now saw your previous posts. 

Agreed, the show has excellent performers!! I do, however, think there was no need to bring Shaheer's personal life related issues here. Let's just enjoy his soulful portrayal of Abir 😃