Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Overrated or not, fact is many people (in the earlier years of their career) thought that SRK Kajol were husband wife in real life; I guess that should say something. 

But I will agree with anyone who says SRK Juhi Chawla are highly underrated as a pair. 

Finally someone said it! I always found SRK looking far better with Juhi. He and Kajol look more like Brother-Sister to me ðŸ˜•

Originally posted by: Anam...

Overrated or not, fact is many people (in the earlier years of their career) thought that SRK Kajol were husband wife in real life; I guess that should say something. 

But I will agree with anyone who says SRK Juhi Chawla are highly underrated as a pair. 

You are wrong, Most actually used to say that about SRK-Juhi. Infact, they were linked too by gossipmongers. 

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

You are wrong, Most actually used to say that about SRK-Juhi. Infact, they were linked too by gossipmongers. 

The general public used to think SRK & Kajol were a couple but the media thought there was something going on between SRK & Juhi (this was more because of their offscreen equation). 

The general public used to think SRK & Kajol were a couple but the media thought there was something going on between SRK & Juhi (this was more because of their offscreen equation). 

This is first time am hearing that people thought SRK-Kajol were a couple. People only liked their offscreen friendship - never thought they were a real life couple at all.

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Overrated AF. Srk has best chemistry with Rani. 

Lol me too. I thought they were married. ðŸ˜†

I was so sad and shocked when I found out they weren’t and SRK was married to someone else. For a long time I disliked Gouri even though now I know that was stupid for me to blame her. 

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Definitely overrated. I roll my eyes every time people call them the ultimate Jodi etc. 

I think Salman-Karishma and Aamir-Juhi were a much better pair. 

On topic - No, they aren’t overrated. They are the best couple in the past few decade along with Salman- Karishma. Both of these couples have a very natural and cute chemistry and their movies have such replay value too. You can watch their movies multiple times and still not get tired. One still gets entertained watching the same movies and still love their chemistry. 

Other couples like SRK-Juhi/Preity/etc and Salman-Ash, are good too. Just that they don’t come close to SRK-Kajol and Salman-Karishma overall. And this may be unpopular opinion, I like SRK-Priety’s chemistry more than SRK-Juhi. KHNH still doesn’t make me forget SRK-Priety <3 SRK-Ash’s chemistry was also very good in Devdas! 

mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They had good chemistry but for all "best couples" they all fade and seem boring. Clearly, Diwale proved it. I am getting these vibes from SK and Kat now too...been done to death and gets boring.

As far as SRK and Kajol, I never really cared for them after a while.