Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarath_Pandey

Deepika is trying hard to look like Shaleena.. Suhana already looks like Shaleena except for the high cheeks she inherited from her dad.. jab teeno shades laga ke airport looks me ghumegi, maha confusion hone wala hain

Yup.. this is it. Everyone wants to look like Shaleena.  Add Malaika into the list. Suddenly everyone has the same face shape as Deepika .. sorry.. Shaleena. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuKyrDQhq6Q/?igshid=ax0ubj6tjzaz

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Her-mion-e

SRK will make sure she does. She seems to be pretty ambitious 

Baki pain wagera doesn't matter. Money is honey babe😬😜

Yup money 💰...  most definitely .

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Wasn't Aryan supposed to be starting off as AD on Takht? What happened with that? 

pehle takht to start ho ðŸ˜†

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: angrybread

But jhanvi doesn't get bashed now at least on the forum , in fact she gets lots of support as a detractor of alia ( another star kid ) . I am sure Ananya or khush or whoever will be there will also get lots of support once suhana debuts...unke bhi achche din aayenge😆

Sri Devi's death changed the tide for them. Even her bad acting is ignored. 

Everyone will be an angel in front of Suhana's debut. Those will be fun days.

Wasn't Aryan supposed to be starting off as AD on Takht? What happened with that? 

I doubt it was ever true in the first place. He would be in college when that movie is filming.

Suhana assisted Gurinder Chadha in London. SRK will probably send Aryan off somewhere else too. He just pays lip service to Karan Johar.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

To the best of my knowledge, two prominent SRK fans ranted against nepotism and both of them were against Shah's kids debuting till the last time they were active.. Ab ka pata nahi

She even defended Suhana’s vogue or some magazine cover. 

So I don’t believe she doesn’t side with Suhana. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

chalo you wait for those srk fains and i would wait for other set anti alia to take a u turn when suhana debuts ðŸ˜†and i so hope if she debuts then it should be daddy's movie and then i will also have fun with long list of karan supporters at that time ðŸ˜†

Deal done. ðŸ˜†

@regnow How is Aryan as a person?

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

I honestly never understood the rant against nepotism though😆 Majority of kids wonder what it would be like to feature on a big screen when they are watching a movie.. starkids tou phir have grown up watching the adulation their parents receive.. them being attracted to the field is only natural

And every parent in this world would want to ensure that they do everything in their power to make their kids successful... 

I have had problem with Nepotism since Kareena. Itni buri acting n you still get movies. 

Fir I accepted that this how it is. It has been. And it will be. And also that parents would do whatever in their capacity to help kids. That’s Indian thing. 

Whoever’s luck is shining will survive and other won’t.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I want to see Aryan in a movie if only one... i want to see how he handles promotions😆