She shud have rather blasted him

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

As much as his lack of trust on her, he didn't just believe she is such person but there was some misleading proof. 

She cud have been straight forward and gave him class instead of saying yes, u r correct for the sake of drama.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

For me she would be a fool to defend herself..."Kartik trust me aisa kuch nahi hua" or "Kartik tum aisa kaise soch sakte ho" or even her walking away without uttering a word...can't assure he won't doubt her again...what if Mitali came up with better proofs that ur wife is lying...he would doubt her again...men/women who are doubtful are always doubtful...its a part of their nature...once the trust is shaken...can it be rebuilt by mere reassurance?...if reassurance is required by words once won't it be required repeatedly? I don't understand the sentences like "she shouldn't walk away"....like really? she should have stayed when her love and loyalty is questioned? What would Kartik do if he was in her place on being questioned...if we imagine her saying "Kartik hotel room main tumhare aur us larki key darmyan kuch nahi hua na?" "jo main soch rahi hoon woh galat hai na"?...girls would have come up with human/men's right clauses....

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thursday and Friday episodes are unbearable to watch. No words. Basically the end.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣Shes a devi mahaanta ki murti 

Why should she have to defend herself if she got accused of murder shel look at the police accusingly and say yes ur thinking right even though she ddn do it. 

and all the proof claims she does +_+

With trust comes communication devi maata 

People make mistakes +_+ look at the baby chori he stole a damn baby for u he wouldnt just accuse u like that but nope i am right feminists everywhere in the world should stand up and bask in my stand... for not even thinking about the circumstances in which this all happened and why he asked me that nope just lets sit on the fact he did. 

While kartik the more rational of the two crazies realized instantly even through ur lies that that u were telling the truth m guessing later on in the show that seeing u alive he will think u really did it. And accuse u more +_+ while u claim u did ew

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

🤣Shes a devi mahaanta ki murti 

Why should she have to defend herself if she got accused of murder shel look at the police accusingly and say yes ur thinking right even though she ddn do it. 

and all the proof claims she does +_+

With trust comes communication devi maata 

People make mistakes +_+ look at the baby chori he stole a damn baby for u he wouldnt just accuse u like that but nope i am right feminists everywhere in the world should stand up and bask in my stand... for not even thinking about the circumstances in which this all happened and why he asked me that nope just lets sit on the fact he did. 

While kartik the more rational of the two crazies realized instantly even through ur lies that that u were telling the truth m guessing later on in the show that seeing u alive he will think u really did it. And accuse u more +_+ while u claim u did ew

Seriously!!smiley37

Her reaction was absolutely right. Kartik more rational lol. You expecting her to think rationally when a person she never in her dreams would have imagined accusing her something totally ill.

Kartik's dialogues you should have listened properly before calling her mata he wasn't just asking her he was like kuch hua hai toh tell me I will forgive you, just tell me you did cheat. Basically he already believed she did cheat. Assurance he wanted was her to tell she cheated him  so that he can become "Mahaan" and forgive her.

And c'mon accusing by a police and accusation by her husband who yea stolen baby for her comparing don't you think its so blah.

Naira was just angry so she left but later she also realised her mistake not communicating properly she  wanted to go back to kartik but then for the stupid separation that blast.

Yaar always make sense whenever you post but this one at least for me nah. And like naira asked kartik in the last episode "did I misheard"  same way did I misinterpret your comment.

Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 4 years ago
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

For me she would be a fool to defend herself..."Kartik trust me aisa kuch nahi hua" or "Kartik tum aisa kaise soch sakte ho" or even her walking away without uttering a word...can't assure he won't doubt her again...what if Mitali came up with better proofs that ur wife is lying...he would doubt her again...men/women who are doubtful are always doubtful...its a part of their nature...once the trust is shaken...can it be rebuilt by mere reassurance?...if reassurance is required by words once won't it be required repeatedly? I don't understand the sentences like "she shouldn't walk away"....like really? she should have stayed when her love and loyalty is questioned? What would Kartik do if he was in her place on being questioned...if we imagine her saying "Kartik hotel room main tumhare aur us larki key darmyan kuch nahi hua na?" "jo main soch rahi hoon woh galat hai na"?...girls would have come up with human/men's right clauses....

@bold He will runaway to rishikesh and play victim card like he did in jkg track. And all fan girls pointing figures at naira now would have sympathised with him. ASAT!😆

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think naira ko ek bar kartik ko jawab dena chahiye tha ek bar tu puchna chahiye tha why this thing or question comes in his mind why he think like that why   I don't said naira ko aapni safai dene ki zarurat nahi  not need to show her cleanliness to kartik but doubt clear karna chahiye becoz kartik ask her mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai and she said yes bolo kartik tu kartik in this suitation jo bhi bolta naira ko listen karna chahiye rha kyu ki she itself said and kartik ko bhi is tarah na bolkar sirf aapna doubt clear nahi karle ke liye nahi puchna rha but relation ko ek chance dena ho is tarah puchna ki naira bhi hurt na ho aur uska doubt bhi clear ho jaye to mistake dono aur se hui hai thanx for reading

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think both Kartik and Nairas reactions were absolutely on par and realistic.  He didn’t blatantly accuse her,.,he asked her after he was shown so called evidence ...because it was destroying him..even though a big part of him believed that Naira would never cheat him...he’s only human and a part was scared that the woman he loved so much may have fallen in to temptation..but he realised he made a mistake and shouldn’t have asked her,..and she as well was angry ,.but after the accident and time she realised she shouldn’t have left like that and wanted to go back..which again is totally normal...a normal couple may argue about something like this ,..get upset with each other for a few days and then make up...So kairas behaviour was normal... but what’s not normal is that blast that was created just to separate them...so I assume Naira is somewhere with a head injury and memory loss .that’s why she didn’t come back home....and this memory loss is going to last 5 years...🙁 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

i agree with most of it ...but yea she should prove her side before walking away

if she is fine after the accident and memory is ok ...she must walk away .it is very imp. they walk away from each other before they destroy each other

K must realise that he has to accept the fact that she may be more talented and just learn to trust her

sorted pple like her would not destroy a marraige on whim

N must realise that he is a bit put off with not spending enf time and must try and address his insecurities. she must not have hid about visit to doc .

key is communication

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

Seriously!!smiley37

Her reaction was absolutely right. Kartik more rational lol. You expecting her to think rationally when a person she never in her dreams would have imagined accusing her something totally ill.

Kartik's dialogues you should have listened properly before calling her mata he wasn't just asking her he was like kuch hua hai toh tell me I will forgive you, just tell me you did cheat. Basically he already believed she did cheat. Assurance he wanted was her to tell she cheated him  so that he can become "Mahaan" and forgive her.

And c'mon accusing by a police and accusation by her husband who yea stolen baby for her comparing don't you think its so blah.

Naira was just angry so she left but later she also realised her mistake not communicating properly she  wanted to go back to kartik but then for the stupid separation that blast.

Yaar always make sense whenever you post but this one at least for me nah. And like naira asked kartik in the last episode "did I misheard"  same way did I misinterpret your comment.

I think lately she has been oblivious to how her actions affect kartik. 

I blame poor writing for making her this way. Kartik has had a fall from grace he lost his confidence, his trust in even himself. He doesnt think he can protect her even...While naira is oblivious in her own world...Behind mihir and gayu 

there are so many scenes you see him desperately trying to get even a little time with her and shes not even all that bothered.

I feel as well it takes two to tango she should think someone who trusted her over ragav etc... wouldnt just lightly ask her something like this. There has to be a reason why. 

And i think she knows/ rems everything and is staying separated from him. keeping his child from him how do you justify that? 

Oh he asked me that and ddn trust me how dare he? i will in turn raise his child fatherless and not even look at my family again what did the rest of the family do to her? 

When he accused her so many other times of shit she always bravely stood it...sure shes emotional and pregnant but she has 5 years to wake up from her stupidity even for the kids sake she didnt wake her ass up and go to him

Maybe they will show us differently whats going on but for now I despise her.