Abirilicous Episode ❤️ Shaheer Sheikh Ruled the Episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's Episode was Wonderful Specially Shaheer's Performance Hats Off to him and his Voice Modulation is on Another Level and his Eyes can Speak Volumes. Every Word he Spoken Regarding how Women are Treated by Society is Wonderful. An Eye Opening to Every One Who Treats Women as a Property or Animal. "He Brings Life to Abir's character"  #ProgressiveShow

Edited by Kanna777 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Kanna777

Today's Episode was Wonderful Specially Shaheer's Performance Hats Off to him and his Voice Modulation is on Another Level and his Eyes can Speak Volumes. Every Word he Spoken Regarding how Women are Treated by Society is Wonderful. An Eye Opening to Every One Who Treats Women as a Property or Animal. "He Brings Life to Abir's character"  #ProgressiveShow

Best Lead Character of ITV and He Deserves all Awards👏👏👏

I cannot express my love enough for the character Abir has established :)

And Meenakshi, is so cunning but still fails lol
Kunal will realise things, but his faith in his upbringing will always be a hinderance all his life.

Can't wait for Mishti-Abiir to screw Meenu in her ass in future epis! :D

Abir was amazing today!!! I loved the fact that he makes no pretence and calls a spade a spade. No one could say a word to Minakshi during her rant at Maheshwari house except him. It was due to him that she left from there. He spoke up for women in general and not just Mishti. I love that fact that he acknowledges that men are always taught that its never their fault and its always a womans fault. The hypocrisy of society at now allowing a woman to reject an alliance is archaic and needs to be done away with and I am so proud that Abir stood up for it.

Its so sad that in our society a woman will try to suppress another woman because a change in thought process is not acceptable. 

Shaheer was superb today. His every single dialogue along with expressions were so powerful. Every time i think this is his best performance he proves me wrong. The slight tremor in his voice while delivering his dialgoues, I think that is a mark a great performer. He nailed it today. 

I have nothing to add. Totally agree with you all.

Shaheer just nailed it.His confrontation scenes with Big ben was amazing.I love watching these twos' argument scenes.😆