Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: krithi1990

People like to watch a different show. This show promos made them to think that it will be an interesting show rather than the regular saas-bahu show. So some people chose this show to watch it continually. Maybe they feel now that they were cheated by the promos. So they come here to tell their disappointments because it is this show forum. Can't understand why the other people getting tension when they put their disappointments in this forum. The promos misleaded some people including me. So that I paid the money to watch this show in Hotstar. Definitely I will be cheated if this show continues in this way. 

I know they can't show all time the revenge things only. But this show is losing the initial status for some viewers like me. Maybe another viewers can enjoy the present things. It is their taste. For that they can't criticize the other types of viewers.

But dear nothing has changed drastically, only thing that has changed is the promos. 

I dont understand why people here are complaining so much. 

In the promos before the show came on air, they did introduce Janvi as a bahu. So if there is a bahu, there will be a saas as well. And all other relations. 

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Tum logo ko hardly 5 minute ka natural scene bhi bardaash nahi hua aaj? 

Seriously I give up on you all's  jealousy and insecurity!!!!

Aaj ke episode se ek aur baat bhi samne aaai. Uske barre main kisiko nahi baat karna????

Did you guys notice how Suman despite being Kabir's mother first she cared for Kavya's safety? Even after knowing that Kavya is indirectly responsible for her SON Kabir's problems? 

How many of you saw the goodness of Suman today???

Also regarding the precap, tell me whats so unreal scene about it?

When our family or friends land in trouble and there is nothing in our hands that we can do, dont we turn up to God? 

Dont you guys ever pray?

Though I agree Kavya's way is dangerous and illogical but she is desperate now. Due to her guilt she took that step. Infact she even said that she does not believe in these things. Remember what she had said about that widow puja? 

Seriously this is a very HUGE PROBLEM of fans like you! Ek natural scene between Bahu and Saas kya dekhliya complain shuru!!! 

Tell me who in this world is without family? Kya saas bahu common relation nahi hai iss world ka? Why the hell you guys always see saas bahu as regressive? As if you all dont have family whom you all interact with!

Please come out of your blind fandomness!

Tum logo ki insecurity and jealousy bahot hi prominently aur clearly dikhti hai.

Add to that, aaj ke episode main Janvi hi janvi thi, phir bhi itna complain???

First of all come out of your thinking that fans ore jealous.. And that too with your fav.. LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This show was different from all the other shows in the beginning.. Now it has turned a saas bahu saga which majority of fans are not happy with or are bored with.. Every other show is showing the same thing then what's so different about this show now. 

After a long time got to see a character such as janhvi mittal who is different from other female leads.. Usme bhi they still have to show all the good bahu dramebaazi with kavya. 

This might be your opinion. Fine. But majority of fans are not happy. I rest my case. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I would like to add one more point.

When the show had started, I remember there was a discussion if this show is a saas bahu drama.

The conclusion you guys had reached was "its not a saas bahu drama but in esence and spirits its still a saas bahu drama" uss time itna complain kyun nahi kiya jitna aaj ek less then 5mins scene se kiya?

Another thing I would like to add in the first episode itself we saw how Janvi was barefoot for the pooja and carrying those matkas on her head... that time why didnt you guys complain it was regressive saas bahu show? 

This show is not the usual saas bahu show, it has revenge in the background. Also there is one saas and two bahus in the show which.is very natural. Iske liye agar complain karna hai then do you guys also want Suman to be fired from the show? 

Bold: I remember saying this myself, but I didn't get your point, what's the issue here?

This is a family show struggling hard for TRP, the family is not very modern either, so doing pooja path is alright.

Who wants Suman to be fired? The other day you were saying people want Kavya to be removed, today you are saying people want to remove Suman, but I don't see anyone saying so. From where are you getting these informations ?

About Suman, she is not totally bad, only backdated, I feel. Her concern for Kavya is a good thing. It will be good if they show them bonding. This Manohar guy needs to be done with as soon as possible, I can't tolerate him any more.

AnnStyles thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I haven't seen the episode yet (I watch on HS usually next day). But going by your points.

When Ishani had pushed Aarush into the pool, everyone bashed her. Called her child abuser. And that is right, I am not denying that.

Similarly, Suman also pushed Jahnvi/Pooja, she also abused a child, humiliated her father publicly, affected her psyche. so, she is a child abuser too.

If today she is nice to Kavya, that is only because Kavya is her son's bahu. Don't forget she is the same one, who told Kavya to sit for a regressive vidhva pooja, from which Kabir saved her. 

Even a murderer is sweet to their family members, that doesn't make them sweet in general.

Suman is sweet to Kavya, but she is no less a child abuser than Ishani, maybe more since Ishani didn't humiliate Aarush in front of the world. 

I agree what Jahnvi is doing might be extreme to some people, but Suman is no fluffy bunny, and has no sympathy from me. 

Bang on πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

AnnStyles thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I wish you would stop take a dig at IF members here. Not everyone is the same. I, at least, have never taken a dig at any other actor in this show. So, why the salty remarks to me? πŸ€”

This post was clearly made by someone who had high hopes from the show and is disappointed. Everyone has a right to express their praise or criticism. 

If you found Suman praiseworthy, then you can make separate post to praise her. Its not a problem if you praise her on this thread either. Its your opinion, and I gave you my opinion. I don't necessarily agree with you. 

But there is no need to take pot-shots at another fandom on a random thread which has nothing to with anything. I understand you might be pissed at what's happening in Insta/Twitter, but how are we responsible for that? Please don't bring outside fights to IF. 

@bold Yes I did. 

AnnStyles thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

People like to watch a different show. This show promos made them to think that it will be an interesting show rather than the regular saas-bahu show. So some people chose this show to watch it continually. Maybe they feel now that they were cheated by the promos. So they come here to tell their disappointments because it is this show forum. Can't understand why the other people getting tension when they put their disappointments in this forum. The promos misleaded some people including me. So that I paid the money to watch this show in Hotstar. Definitely I will be cheated if this show continues in this way. 

I know they can't show all time the revenge things only. But this show is losing the initial status for some viewers like me. Maybe another viewers can enjoy the present things. It is their taste. For that they can't criticize the other types of viewers.

l

Lol forget it krithi.. They won't understand. Acc to them we are blind fandom and we don't have any other motive in our life other than being a blind fan for an actor. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

But dear nothing has changed drastically, only thing that has changed is the promos. 

I dont understand why people here are complaining so much. 

In the promos before the show came on air, they did introduce Janvi as a bahu. So if there is a bahu, there will be a saas as well. And all other relations. 

I ask the same question. Why do you bother too much about the people's complaints. I believe that you are neither one of the show makers nor the actors. Just you are a member like others. Every show forum is being created to discuss and criticize the characters, the scenes and the show people's ( cast and crew) eligibilities in their jobs. The forum is not created to criticize the other members of the forums.

Do you want the other members should like and accept what you do. Every member has different taste different expectation and different opinions. There is no use to criticize the members in their post or reply in every thread. 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Bold: I remember saying this myself, but I didn't get your point, what's the issue here?

This is a family show struggling hard for TRP, the family is not very modern either, so doing pooja path is alright.

Who wants Suman to be fired? The other day you were saying people want Kavya to be removed, today you are saying people want to remove Suman, but I don't see anyone saying so. From where are you getting these informations ?

About Suman, she is not totally bad, only backdated, I feel. Her concern for Kavya is a good thing. It will be good if they show them bonding. This Manohar guy needs to be done with as soon as possible, I can't tolerate him any more.

There is a post on removing people from the show. 

As for Kavya yes there are many members who want her removed since the beginning of the show. I have seen multiple comments on that. 

As for Suman, well what I said is in yetterday's episode the scene was very natural between Suman and Kavya.. it was not some kitchen politics scene so thats why I am unable to understand the complains... 

What kind of scenes are these people wanting, I dont understand... as yesterday most of the episode was about Janvi and that irritating blackmailer Manohar. 

Also the show's title itself has a saas bahu feel "Sarvagun Sampanna".

To phir kyun? 

@Bold not only for Kavya, she also had concern for Janvi. She didnt want to disturb her Janvi bahu as well. Lol 

My concern is why arent we seeing the good things instead of only complaining and complaining and complaining? 

But oh well complaining is also an individual choice, if they are happy with that than I cant do anything πŸ€”

So was just trying... 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

There is a post on removing people from the show. 

As for Kavya yes there are many members who want her removed since the beginning of the show. I have seen multiple comments on that. 

As for Suman, well what I said is in yetterday's episode the scene was very natural between Suman and Kavya.. it was not some kitchen politics scene so thats why I am unable to understand the complains... 

What kind of scenes are these people wanting, I dont understand... as yesterday most of the episode was about Janvi and that irritating blackmailer Manohar. 

1. Also the show's title itself has a saas bahu feel "Sarvagun Sampanna".

To phir kyun? 

@Bold not only for Kavya, she also had concern for Janvi. She didnt want to disturb her Janvi bahu as well. Lol 

My concern is why arent we seeing the good things instead of only complaining and complaining and complaining? 

But oh well complaining is also an individual choice, if they are happy with that than I cant do anything πŸ€”

So was just trying... 

Ek bram-Sarvagun sampan is description for "A GIRL/A WOMAN" (πŸ€”nowhere said its about a married woman or daughter in law) And in this show title is about ilusion (ek brahm) of having all qualities (sarvagun sampann) And there is Shrenu in the poster ,her name is Jhanvi Mittal who doesnt exist. She is actually Pooja Ashok Shrama. Dono know even the marriage legally exists as Druv is married to a person with identity fake . And we dono if pooja/jhanvi respects/believe or want to tied to this marriage

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 4 years ago