Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Somehow I hv a feeling that Kabir track doesn't gel with the storyline.

Pk, commissioner,jhanvi,Manohar, amma,ishaani,Jhanvi even the family playing cricket with arush has some connection

But don't know kabir-kavya-vyom track alag se chal Raha Hein.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think makers rushed and wanted to end Kabir-Vyom-Kavya Drama so they can move on to Kabirs investigation ...I am glad it happend and we got to see kavya pov tomorrow ..

But today i heard she is praying for kabir ..But we never saw her even remebering her late husband with whom she lived for 5 yrs  ??? Why makers are not able to show .. its not that difficult .. getting FB is much better than falling catching tripping eye lock etc .....

Kavya was shown remembering Vyom only when she saw army man in the house and she assumed Vyom getting some bravery award ???  this whole track was RUSHED ...

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Somehow I hv a feeling that Kabir track doesn't gel with the storyline.

Pk, commissioner,jhanvi,Manohar, amma,ishaani,Jhanvi even the family playing cricket with arush has some connection

But don't know kabir-kavya-vyom track alag se chal Raha Hein.

kabir as an indivual will work very well ( bcs i liked his scenes with mother, PK, Dhruv, Jhanvi , Arush ) when he will get involve himself to the business house mother etc ( along with his progressing relationship with kavya )  ...he is an army man ,..he should have saved his family from the fire

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like the story is getting diluted for TRPs. This is so unfortunate. 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am still waiting for some dhamaka. They sure can run a plot and some minor sub plots simultaneously. Don't know if its  because they don't have a proper plot in mind or cant integrate all the related characters and their parallel stories.

If they pitch good vs bad bahu, then the focus of the story gets deviated. Jahnvi wreck your vengeance on your family, common!

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

I am still waiting for some dhamaka. They sure can run a plot and some minor sub plots simultaneously. Don't know if its  because they don't have a proper plot in mind or cant integrate all the related characters and their parallel stories.

If they pitch good vs bad bahu, then the focus of the story gets deviated. Jahnvi wreck your vengeance on your family, common!

True. 

I think they had the plots thought out. But maybe because of trps they rushed the Kabir-Kavya plot. 

TBH, even other plot lines/characters like that of chaachi-jay and sonali need some work. 

I think makers have something in mind, but since last week, its going a little helter-skelter. I know SP interferes a lot in shows, but personally i don't think it works. Sigh, I am still mad at SP for ruining RKC. ðŸ˜†

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

True. 

I think they had the plots thought out. But maybe because of trps they rushed the Kabir-Kavya plot. 

TBH, even other plot lines/characters like that of chaachi-jay and sonali need some work. 

I think makers have something in mind, but since last week, its going a little helter-skelter. I know SP interferes a lot in shows, but personally i don't think it works. Sigh, I am still mad at SP for ruining RKC. ðŸ˜†

Please don't remind me about RKC, I am still mad at SP for ruining it. They changed some director,  I wish they had changed their writer instead.

Why is Jahnvi getting distracted by the family drama? Wasnt she supposed to run the show? Then why is she being played by this situation? 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Aaj ke episode se ek aur baat bhi samne aaai. Uske barre main kisiko nahi baat karna????

Did you guys notice how Suman despite being Kabir's mother first she cared for Kavya's safety? Even after knowing that Kavya is indirectly responsible for her SON Kabir's problems? 

How many of you saw the goodness of Suman today???

I haven't seen the episode yet (I watch on HS usually next day). But going by your points.

When Ishani had pushed Aarush into the pool, everyone bashed her. Called her child abuser. And that is right, I am not denying that.

Similarly, Suman also pushed Jahnvi/Pooja, she also abused a child, humiliated her father publicly, affected her psyche. so, she is a child abuser too.

If today she is nice to Kavya, that is only because Kavya is her son's bahu. Don't forget she is the same one, who told Kavya to sit for a regressive vidhva pooja, from which Kabir saved her. 

Even a murderer is sweet to their family members, that doesn't make them sweet in general.

Suman is sweet to Kavya, but she is no less a child abuser than Ishani, maybe more since Ishani didn't humiliate Aarush in front of the world. 

I agree what Jahnvi is doing might be extreme to some people, but Suman is no fluffy bunny, and has no sympathy from me. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Please don't remind me about RKC, I am still mad at SP for ruining it. They changed some director,  I wish they had changed their writer instead.

Why is Jahnvi getting distracted by the family drama? Wasnt she supposed to run the show? Then why is she being played by this situation? 

God only knows. I need a proper voiceover scene right now to figure out what's going on in her mind.

I haven't watched today's episode yet. 

I'm hearing vague spoilers about Jahnvi doing kaam tamaam of Manohar this week or next, so I am cautiously hopeful that it will be good. 

I need some blood. ðŸ˜ˆ

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I haven't seen the episode yet (I watch on HS usually next day). But going by your points.

When Ishani had pushed Aarush into the pool, everyone bashed her. Called her child abuser. And that is right, I am not denying that.

Similarly, Suman also pushed Jahnvi/Pooja, she also abused a child, humiliated her father publicly, affected her psyche. so, she is a child abuser too.

If today she is nice to Kavya, that is only because Kavya is her son's bahu. Don't forget she is the same one, who told Kavya to sit for a regressive vidhva pooja, from which Kabir saved her. 

Even a murderer is sweet to their family members, that doesn't make them sweet in general.

Suman is sweet to Kavya, but she is no less a child abuser than Ishani, maybe more since Ishani didn't humiliate Aarush in front of the world. 

I agree what Jahnvi is doing might be extreme to some people, but Suman is no fluffy bunny, and has no sympathy from me. 

You know what,  this is the reason that I want them to show the list of crimes of the members of mittal family. At least audience will connect with Jahnvi when they know the extent of damage caused by mittals. 

Bad or good can be judged when both are placed side by side. Not when you see only one side of the story. They have randomly interspersed some flashbacks till now, should have regular ones at opportune moments.