Posted: 4 years ago

From thrilling mysterious scenes to the scenes which are shown these days.. What has the show come to!!! πŸ˜“

From catching up with the episode at 6am in hotstar to just watching few scenes here and there on insta. πŸ˜“

Feels like I am watching a saas bahu drama with a lovestory and a villian from which the heroine saves the family. πŸ˜“

*sigh* No comments anymore. Don't think will be able to continue watching the show if this is how its going to be. ☺️

TRP ke liye they are trying all possible ways.

Originally posted by AnnStyles

From thrilling mysterious scenes to the scenes which are shown these days.. What has the show come to!!! πŸ˜“

From catching up with the episode at 6am in hotstar to just watching few scenes here and there on insta. πŸ˜“

Feels like I am watching a saas bahu drama with a lovestory and a villian from which the heroine saves the family. πŸ˜“

*sigh* No comments anymore. Don't think will be able to continue watching the show if this is how its going to be. ☺️

I have already felt it at the end days of last week. Suman seems completely all right but Jaanvi doesn't care it. Don't know where has gone her revenge thinking.πŸ˜•  The new makers try to change the whole things inversely.😈 We will see  Jaanvi always with teary eyes for her husband's cheating. 🀣(If this may happen I will uninstall Hotstar and unsubscribe the starplus channel.).😑

Originally posted by krithi1990

I have already felt it at the end days of last week. Suman seems completely all right but Jaanvi doesn't care it. Don't know where has gone her revenge thinking.πŸ˜•  The new makers try to change the whole things inversely.😈 We will see  Jaanvi always with teary eyes for her husband's cheating. 🀣(If this may happen I will uninstall Hotstar and unsubscribe the starplus channel.).😑

Keerthi ...give few more days ..its makers keep on with saas bahu drama and will not bring thrill then many will leave for sure 

I m watching this for shrenu .. till now she has not disappointed me...we will see her emotional side also ...( Husband has started cheating ...🀣?)  but as long as she is focuessed on her reveng and continuing with her mission will carry on 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by krithi1990

Jhanvi will not be shown teary eyed. They are trying to balance like Kavya is good bahu, Jhanvi bad which she is not.

Jhanvi rt now has to deal with Manohar. Later she will know abt Suman. Initially before Kavya came Jhanvi didn't hv anyone to suspect. But now Manohar,Dhruv,Kavya are her hurdles.

Firstly she has to band bajao Manohar.

Let see what happens.

Originally posted by kala16

Jhanvi will not be shown teary eyed. They are trying to balance like Kavya is good bahu, Jhanvi bad which she is not.

Jhanvi rt now has to deal with Manohar. Later she will know abt Suman. Initially before Kavya came Jhanvi didn't hv anyone to suspect. But now Manohar,Dhruv,Kavya are her hurdles.

Firstly she has to band bajao Manohar.

Let see what happens.

I disagree Kala , Makers never showed Jhanvi bad Bahu.. thats why we got to see emotional side and reason for her revenge .. 

Yes Jhanvi need to band bajao Manohar badly .. this will boost the rating 

About Kavya being Good bahu , - I wont comment ...there snould not be any comparsion between kavya and Jhanvi ....

Sab trps ki moh maaya hain. πŸ€ͺ

Lets see if this works. 

I hope they just don't lose the original audience of this show. πŸ€”

I don't think the PH and writers thought through clearly this story line.  You can clearly see it from the hap hazard way the story is playing out.

If they followed the Tamil version, then the PH did not cast properly.  Zain's character is a side line.  In Tamil version the 2 bahus are the main lead.  Then they should not have casted Zain.

The PH wanted Zain and Shrenu for their popularity and she wants to make the Tamil story work for these two actors.  

It is tough call.  I am sure with the TRP dropping they are trying the emotional route which is the other extreme.

Originally posted by SilentAvNeil

I don't think the PH and writers thought through clearly this story line.  You can clearly see it from the hap hazard way the story is playing out.

If they followed the Tamil version, then the PH did not cast properly.  Zain's character is a side line.  In Tamil version the 2 bahus are the main lead.  Then they should not have casted Zain.

The PH wanted Zain and Shrenu for their popularity and she wants to make the Tamil story work for these two actors.  

It is tough call.  I am sure with the TRP dropping they are trying the emotional route which is the other extreme.

It cannot be a complete copy of Tamil Version for sure and I am sure Zain was promised stronger role thats why he took this show ..I am still waiting ans hopeful to see Kabir as an individual like we have Jhanvi as an individual ..

Yeah, I also kinda feel the same.

I thought they got Jahnvi's storyline for the concept of the show, and Kabir-Kavya storyline for the trp audience, because they can't do without romance and drama.

But they haven't thought through Kabir and Kavya's storyline properly. Its rushed, and looking forced, even though actors are trying their best. 

Lets see if its an all and all remake of the Tamil show. 

Plus, with SP interfering I dunno how this is going to shape up.