Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I haven't seen the episode yet (I watch on HS usually next day). But going by your points.

When Ishani had pushed Aarush into the pool, everyone bashed her. Called her child abuser. And that is right, I am not denying that.

Similarly, Suman also pushed Jahnvi/Pooja, she also abused a child, humiliated her father publicly, affected her psyche. so, she is a child abuser too.

If today she is nice to Kavya, that is only because Kavya is her son's bahu. Don't forget she is the same one, who told Kavya to sit for a regressive vidhva pooja, from which Kabir saved her. 

Even a murderer is sweet to their family members, that doesn't make them sweet in general.

Suman is sweet to Kavya, but she is no less a child abuser than Ishani, maybe more since Ishani didn't humiliate Aarush in front of the world. 

I agree what Jahnvi is doing might be extreme to some people, but Suman is no fluffy bunny, and has no sympathy from me. 

I think just becoz Suman is in the hit list of Janvi, fans will support her blindly. 

But you do agree that Janvi is also doing extreme things (negative) and at the same time she is good at heart. 

Same case is applied towards Suman. 

Remember nobody is perfect. We all have flaws and might overreact in situations. Maybe Suman  blindly trusted PK and was in no mood to listen to anyone or support anyone who might threaten PK. You know like a typical blind wife in the past.

Just like how some people's blind fandom here lol πŸ˜† 

Please understand i am in no way defending Suman for what she did to child Janvi in the past. 

But seeing her now, my opinion is changing now. I mean as a mother its a huge thing to support your DIL who is indirectly responsible for her son's problems. She is atleast not taunting and insulting Kavya in her blind love for Kabir and "family izaat". Instead she is understanding the situation and reacting accordingly. 

Its a big thing according to me. 

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumz_d

I think just becoz Suman is in the hit list of Janvi, fans will support her blindly. 

But you do agree that Janvi is also doing extreme things (negative) and at the same time she is good at heart. 

Remember nobody is perfect. We all have flaws and might overreact in situations. Maybe Suman  blindly trusted PK and was in no mood to listen to anyone or support anyone who might threaten PK. You know like a typical blind wife in the past.

Please understand i am in no way defending Suman for what she did to child Janvi in the past. 

But seeing her now, my opinion is changing now. I mean as a mother its a huge thing to support your DIL who is indirectly responsible for her son's problems. She is atleast not taunting and insulting Kavya in her blind love for Kabir and "family izaat". Instead she is understanding the situation and reacting accordingly. 

I think suman's reaction is pretty normal given that kavya supported her in the matter of medicines, when her entire family did not.  

I think she's changed her stance about her daughter in law coz even after rejecting her and subjecting her to the humiliating religious ceremony,  kavya reached out to her.

As to whether she's right or wrong,  we still don't know the entire story. That's getting irritating now. They must must must show us more about what each mittal has contributed to make janhvi hate them so. 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Up till now Jaanvi didn't harm any innocent. Just she makes them to taste their own medicine. 

Little Jaanvi heard the words from Suman' s mouth " your father is a mad man , he spoiled our company. He should be locked up in the asylum. ".(episode 15). So Jaanvi made her mad and locked her into the room at least one day. I think now she is satisfied with this. So that she allows Suman to behave as a normal woman. 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I wish you would stop take a dig at IF members here. Not everyone is the same. I, at least, have never taken a dig at any other actor in this show. So, why the salty remarks to me? πŸ€”

This post was clearly made by someone who had high hopes from the show and is disappointed. Everyone has a right to express their praise or criticism. 

If you found Suman praiseworthy, then you can make separate post to praise her. Its not a problem if you praise her on this thread either. Its your opinion, and I gave you my opinion. I don't necessarily agree with you. 

But there is no need to take pot-shots at another fandom on a random thread which has nothing to with anything. I understand you might be pissed at what's happening in Insta/Twitter, but how are we responsible for that? Please don't bring outside fights to IF. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I wish you would stop take a dig at IF members here. Not everyone is the same. I, at least, have never taken a dig at any other actor in this show. So, why the salty remarks to me? πŸ€”

This post was clearly made by someone who had high hopes from the show and is disappointed. Everyone has a right to express their praise or criticism. 

If you found Suman praiseworthy, then you can make separate post to praise her. Its not a problem if you praise her on this thread either. Its your opinion, and I gave you my opinion. I don't necessarily agree with you. 

But there is no need to take pot-shots at another fandom on a random thread which has nothing to with anything. I understand you might be pissed at what's happening in Insta/Twitter, but how are we responsible for that? Please don't bring outside fights to IF. 

Ananya ignore as much as you can it’s not worth explaining and replying 

No Mod for EBSS , let me send  PM to Vijay

krithi1990 thumbnail

How can you tell that Kavya is indirectly responsible for her son's problem. Vyom was his friend. The military people know very well. So he will be enquired one day even though he didn't marry Kavya. He hid the truth because of the request of Vyom not Kavya. He should keep the secret till the last. But not....

Actually Kabir should have forgotten Vyom's words on that spot. He should have told that he didn't know anything. Now he is the solid evidence for Vyom's matter. So the crime is confirmed. Definitely Kavya will suffer for the same if the writer is good in writing the script. 

Kabir is responsible for Kavya's widowhood . Her husband saved Kabir's life. The terrorist aimed the gun towards Kabir not Vyom.   So the whole Mittal family should show some courtesy to Kavya.

sumz_d thumbnail

I would like to add one more point.

When the show had started, I remember there was a discussion if this show is a saas bahu drama.

The conclusion you guys had reached was "its not a saas bahu drama but in esence and spirits its still a saas bahu drama" uss time itna complain kyun nahi kiya jitna aaj ek less then 5mins scene se kiya?

Another thing I would like to add in the first episode itself we saw how Janvi was barefoot for the pooja and carrying those matkas on her head... that time why didnt you guys complain it was regressive saas bahu show? 

This show is not the usual saas bahu show, it has revenge in the background. Also there is one saas and two bahus in the show which.is very natural. Iske liye agar complain karna hai then do you guys also want Suman to be fired from the show? 

Saas-bahu, Maa- Beti these are relations that every person has. Then why are they considered so regressive? Atleast in this show its not the usual saas bahu track or story then why the complain? 

I think the makers should fire the following people from the show:

1) Kavya and Arush

2) Suman

3) Chachi and her kids

4) Dhruv?

In short just make a show with your favourite Janvi, her amma, brother, sister and PK. Bas yeh log kaafi hai show ke liye. 

Since Kabir will have nothing to do then I think he should be in the list as its impossible for you all's wishful thinking of making jodi of Janvi and Kabir. 

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

I think makers rushed and wanted to end Kabir-Vyom-Kavya Drama so they can move on to Kabirs investigation ...I am glad it happend and we got to see kavya pov tomorrow ..

But today i heard she is praying for kabir ..But we never saw her even remebering her late husband with whom she lived for 5 yrs  ??? Why makers are not able to show .. its not that difficult .. getting FB is much better than falling catching tripping eye lock etc .....

Kavya was shown remembering Vyom only when she saw army man iin the house and she assumed Vyom getting some bravery award ???  this whole track was RUSHED ...

@bold had they shown a flashback scene of Vyom and Kavya, then a new topic would have been made here. You guys would complained about the "unnecessay" screenspace the actor is getting and would have demanded him to be thrown out of the show as well. 

Lol see the irony πŸ˜›

Ab bolo makers kare to kya kare? 

Also since Vyom is not the lead and lead jodi with Kavya, makers did not want to waste time and make audience feel for that angle. Since YaBir are the lead jodi they are focusing on that. 

Answered your question? 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I would like to add one more point.

When the show had started, I remember there was a discussion if this show is a saas bahu drama.

The conclusion you guys had reached was "its not a saas bahu drama but in esence and spirits its still a saas bahu drama" uss time itna complain kyun nahi kiya jitna aaj ek less then 5mins scene se kiya?

Another thing I would like to add in the first episode itself we saw how Janvi was barefoot for the pooja and carrying those matkas on her head... that time why didnt you guys complain it was regressive saas bahu show? 

This show is not the usual saas bahu show, it has revenge in the background. Also there is one saas and two bahus in the show which.is very natural. Iske liye agar complain karna hai then do you guys also want Suman to be fired from the show? 

Saas-bahu, Maa- Beti these are relations that every person has. Then why are they considered so regressive? Atleast in this show its not the usual saas bahu track or story then why the complain? 

I think the makers should fire the following people from the show:

1) Kavya and Arush

2) Suman

3) Chachi and her kids

4) Dhruv?

In short just make a show with your favourite Janvi, her amma, brother, sister and PK. Bas yeh log kaafi hai show ke liye. 

Since Kabir will have nothing to do then I think he should be in the list as its impossible for you all's wishful thinking of making jodi of Janvi and Kabir. 

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

krithi1990 thumbnail

People like to watch a different show. This show promos made them to think that it will be an interesting show rather than the regular saas-bahu show. So some people chose this show to watch it continually. Maybe they feel now that they were cheated by the promos. So they come here to tell their disappointments because it is this show forum. Can't understand why the other people getting tension when they put their disappointments in this forum. The promos misleaded some people including me. So that I paid the money to watch this show in Hotstar. Definitely I will be cheated if this show continues in this way. 

I know they can't show all time the revenge things only. But this show is losing the initial status for some viewers like me. Maybe another viewers can enjoy the present things. It is their taste. For that they can't criticize the other types of viewers.