Katrina is very dignified.. 

Then she supports Salman..

All that dignity doing down the drain.. flushhhh

😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

SONA✔@sonamohapatra

A showcase & poster child of toxic masculinity. Low brow dig at not only a woman who was not in the room but a disgusting disregard & contempt for the woman & colleague sitting next to him in the same room. Unless we call out such serial bad behaviour, nothing changes, #India .

SONA✔@sonamohapatra

Cus @priyankachopra has better things to do in life, real men to hang out with & more importantly, girls to inspire with her journey. 🤟🏾🔴

salman no mrg ,no life d bitter soul . instead of crying on others , retire n cry at home n get lost lol r sk -kk are right for each other , both marry n retire n cry at home n leave alone poor mango viewers lol.

What life does this woman have ???? Tweeting about Salman the bitter soul every day ??? Does she have a soul 🤣🤣

Edited by DragonBoy49 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

Lots have tried but Salman always comes back 😈

https://i.enkiquotes.com/3PYbBRjhQ0H95G5nJNnDbkrwWsA=//images/2016/11/585426c747ed1d4e3e15103f1a0ac6e9.jpg

And is Kat that scared of him?

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Is there anyone in Bollywood who can take down this toxic person?

Sadly no one.

Yeah, there is one, Anushka Sharma who called out his most disgusting comment as insensitive. That's it. Even disappointed with SRK. They not just fear him, they love him.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They always defend him not bcos of fear but bcos they love him.

When asked if he had spoken to Salman over the issue, Aamir said, “Who am I to give advice?”

Shah Rukh Khan: Who are we to decide or not decide what he (Salman) should or shouldn’t be doing.

Priyanka Chopra: “First of all, you should be asking the person who made this comment. It is very important for the media and for me as a woman to use our power and talk about the real problem which is happening in India every single day to so many women instead of pushing a controversy for a headline, which is unfair. There is so much reality happening like a brutal rape case in Bihar took place - why is no one talking about the issue. A lot has been said about the Salman issue. I don’t want to add to the noise. I would rather bring notice on real issues... the real problem is us talking about how to treat our women better in India and how to treat women better generally,” Priyanka told Khaleej Times in an interview.

Sonakshi Sinha: “I think too much has already been said about it, there is too much of focus and attention already put on something that should not garner so much attention. I’ll stay away from it. It should be put aside and the real issue should be addressed,” the 29-year-old actor said.

Kangana Ranaut: “We all agree that it is a horrible thing to say, it is something which is extremely insensitive. But what I would like to say is let’s not encourage the mentality where we want to point fingers at each other and want to feel greater by just running people down by trolling them,” Kangana said.

Arbaaz Khan: “It was just the kind of (statement) where we compare things... I worked like a donkey; so now people will say you used the word ‘donkey’ and some animal activist will come after you.”

Even here they said his intention is not wrong.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago