abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Pshycotic, eh? I am half scared and half tempted to ask how psychotic! 🤪🤪🤪 

I punched and slapped my bestie who was ridiculing Sobti. I've skipped my food (though I love food) when the news of Sobti quitting IPK surfaced. I've threatened my granny and mother to watch IPK. I've cursed and sweared all my known people who dared to question ArShi Chemistry. I spent many sleepless nights - courtesy ArShi. The worst I did was slapping my mom cause she didn't let me watch IPK Ek Jashn on Hotstar, as I didn't have my own Mobile back then (I feel weird to share this). This action made me extremely guilty and after that I started changing, and accepting other's opinions. N Oh I apologized to my mum, and promised her  that I won't raise my hand at anyone for any trivial issue. Even though my mother forgave me, I couldn't sleep that night because of the tantrum I threw. Anyway that's past. Now when I look back, I feel how freaking immature and childish I was back then!

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

There are many but I can't say it here what all I found wrong in the show, that had amazing story on paper alas it didn't got same execution with all paak non sense. Being a hardcore HC fan I will never go back to watch that show ever and that character will be my least favorite after iconic Prem Juneja, Anurag Ganguly,Raghavendra Pratap.

Sorry if I offended you😆

Oh u watched till the paak rishta track? Forget it then, I rest my case if u didn't like the show even then😂

Fair enough...Ur opinion.

I haven't watched his other characters, I have started with itv only in 2016, so can't comment on my most favourite character of HC...but Adi was definitely a darling for me I still fail to understand how that pooja had a heart to dump this boy😂

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So do we think prerna will tell anruag in the hut that she’s pregnant? And will anurag tell her he is sorry and that he’ll never take such unilateral decisions and hurt her like that again? 

I want them to find a hut but for prerna to break down when she enters there. For her to remember all the promises he made the last time they were in a hut and their baby and to breakdown in tears. And for anurag to burst into tears as well, in guilt and horror. And once they truly reconcile and anurag make promises to always be honest and them to always stand together, I want some hanky panky. 

This would be a good way of things coming full circle. 

One question though. Do we know that there's a hut and jungle coming up? 

hope4u thumbnail

He did sound a bit desperate for some romance ...

He did didnt he.. 

Hmm... Makes one wonder.. Why so eager to romance your costar/fraand, Parth... 

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Just check #kasautiizindagiikay on IG, it will be in feed. Can't post it here it's against rules😆

there r too many  #'s on IG which one r u talking about

hope4u thumbnail

Guys I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's epi where anu leaves BB in search of prerna leaving Mohini behind. I hope he tells her politely, yet firmly in no uncertain terms that prerna is his wife, and nothing is going to change that so she better accept it. 

Honestly that woman's obsession with her son gives me the creeps. No mom is this way. I love my little boy to the moon and back but I will not mollycoddle him this way and he's just 4. Who is writing this woman's character!