Frequent Posters

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Any eid bTS? Someone plse post

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ukg, love your idea except for Anu bursting into tears part. If he hides his face in pre's shoulder am okay let him burst away... otherwise too distracting 😆 i know, you are all for natural crying, am too but it is DISTRACTING!  perils of extreme good looks!!

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Parth was like hum sirf romance karengae no crime it's looking like he is indirectly asking CVs to write only romantic stuff now, done with crime patrol😆

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Crazy parthian ko Kya hua...

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Crazy parthian ko Kya hua...

Kya huwa?

avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/h2sD_pZzzcM

This VM is Art, and also a prove that PaRica had an amazing chemistry back then --- it was serene, soothing and relaxing. Not that it is not now, but few were questioning their initial chemistry, this is for them. Kindly someone post this in the MF.

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I will tell you the definition of chemistry is showing leads having sexual tension between them in first ever meetings baad main jaaye characters mental state, what are the character traits bas tensionnn is important. I really hate when they show pinning wall scenes , holding on to each other for minutes in first ever meets bhai kya bakwaas hain. I stopped BP which was much awaited show for me because of this reason the way they showed leads getting physical with that undercurrent tension etc:; especially within days of losing their respective partners made me cringe like anything and that show really wasted one of my dream pairing

R we allowed to discuss other shows? I know we r not🙈

Ok I can't hold back, sorry, ek gustakhi maaf😂

First of all, I know u don't mean any offence to the fans, n I take none too✌️😂

Ur dislike, Ur choice...but for me, BP was n I would say give it a try for a longer n u may like it too.

I agree with u, the definition of chemistry is the sexual tension for many. However, I feel chemistry is between any two actors, no matter what character they r playing. Heck it can be between an actor n a pet too. So let me be clear, I don't belong to that chemistry class nor I like n support wall pinning scenes, hyperventilation etc.

But I really don't remember when BP had such scenes from the beginning, or even if it had, I didn't see any sexual tension between them. It was either Aditya's hatred or teasing and Zoya's discomfort or breathing problem...it was revealed in later episodes that she had a breathing problem under pressure or stressful situations. Adding to that, unlike young n innocent n never been in love Anupre, they were adults in their mid thirties who were into sexuality till the day their spouses died, so their bumping into eachother can't be as comfortable as Anupre's, they are bound to have an undercurrent a third person. Though I never found that to be sexual tension. During first week, adi did manhandle zoya, but those were his days of extreme pain n anger due to betrayal which he took out on her n she too took it because both were sailing in the same boat n they could understand eachother even though they were strangers. The whole show was put in one line by Zoya, hum chahe ya na chahe, maane ya na maane, humari kismat ek dusre se Judi hui hai! This line summed up their whole equation from day one...they had that unknown raabta between them. They looked like typical ITV couple prima facie...an angry young man n a bechari lady taking all the manhandling...but they were much much much more than that. Neither adi was angry young man not Zoya was bechari. Like how people consider pre to be a weak lady but she is much stronger, that was the case with Zoya too. She had immense emotional strength, vast understanding of human emotions, that was the reason she used to take Adi's pinning to wall, without any sexual tension but discomfort n then give back to him in her subtle classy way which would make adi speechless. Or at times that shaking her was needed for adi to make her see the reality n bring her out of her delusion of perfect marriage...that's when in a flow of actions he would hold her tight, sexual tension would be the last thing on their minds in such scenes. Eventually this manhandling reduced to zero in 2 weeks or so n what they had was immense respect n trust for eachother n then they were comfortable with each other's touch n didn't show any tension. So much so that, Zoya toh behaved like she has no romantic bone left in her body...she was doing all azeez dost azeez dost jaap😂😂 The first time I saw real sexual tension between them was during the shower scene post leap, which was totally justified.

In that forum, we used to say one thing that Bepannaah is not a show to be seen, it's a show to be felt. If it had typical sexual tension, I m sure it would have worked on trp charts very well given this beautiful pair n their chemistry. But it didn't, reason being it was not an easy show to understand, it was way above normal romance or revenge. It had its fair share of flaws, but which show doesn't? It had a few tracks that looked non sense superficially, but the way those characters behaved in those tracks as well built the beautiful story of their journey.

So I really suggest u to watch that show without any prejudice n let it slowly grow on u, give it some time n I m sure someone with emotional depth like u will definitely like it

Ahhh, wrote for bp after so long... feeling nostalgic 😍

Anyways, apologies to the members here for talking about other show, this won't happen again. But since bp was put in a criteria of Gul's story less shows working only on the sexual tension of the leads from day 1, I couldn't hold n tried to explain what that show n it's characters were, maybe so that I can recommend a good show to others here🤗

abhiya_12 thumbnail

I just saw a 💦 edit, for a second it looked so real, my heart skipped a bit😆

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briti1721

Arre I Was Just Joking And No I'm Not Offended. Honestly. Well Their Used To Be A Time When I Was A Psychotic Fangirl... Err, But It's Past.

Oh Understand About The Screen Name. Before Joining SNS Even I Used To Be Clueless About Screen Names. LOL.

Pshycotic, eh? I am half scared and half tempted to ask how psychotic! 🤪🤪🤪 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Account blocked...Shayad ya usne meko block Kar Diya...but wat did I do .