AnuPre/ParIca AT#41-Nahi lagda tere bina dil mera - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

Precisely. Trps tell the reality. 

I m actually happy it's no. 1 and hope next week also it remains no. 1.. hopefully after that mata will realize wats working n wat not...

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Why are people surprised with UK ratings, Naagins another supernatural shows gets highest trps. And UK ratings aren't considered for show. And it's just one day trps. KZK topped yesterday or Monday, they post daily trps not weekly lol. Neither CVs nor Ekta consider UK ratings for  show's script

Are kzk topped the online trp as well...😄

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa2323

Sayana and barun and their onscreen names.. M I right? 

Ah! Every single other thread on MF is about someone other than AnuPre and usually with so many spoilers and names form season 1 that I thought this was the same - from season 1.   

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shilpa2323

Lagta hai spot light kuch jyada hi girate hai uss par ðŸ˜†

I think he is really fair. Kyy I think they used tan make up on him because of the character ...was supposed to be rugged and stuff. 

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Simple haters can't digest the fact that AnuPre are popular so blame Ekta for everything, Ekta buys awards, trps, asks her PR to make dolls😆

And also ek buys all the online poll results where wat only matters is vote ..they are behaving like political parties🤦

shilpa2323 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

BTW Dg.....i m trying to pronounce your name since morning ðŸ¤£(whenever I see u commenting) 

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Why is there still doubts about p going to Swiss? ðŸ˜•

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

I think he is really fair. Kyy I think they used tan make up on him because of the character ...was supposed to be rugged and stuff. 

He is  light skinned but this is more than that. They use a lot of unnecessary foundation on his face and bright light on his body. 

avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Arson, Saru - who are all these people! 

🤣

IDK Whether I Should Be Offended or Amused. Well As I'm In A Very Good Mood I Decided To Be Amused.

Well people here were talking about Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, an Indian Soap Opera. We Were Talking About The Leads. Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani, popularly known as SaRun. 

Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, popularly known as ArShi. 

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

I m actually happy it's no. 1 and hope next week also it remains no. 1.. hopefully after that mata will realize wats working n wat not...

Yes.. The online Trp shows that viewers are back after Komo exit to watch more AnuPre..