Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

Why is there still doubts about p going to Swiss? ðŸ˜•

I wanted to know if it is confirmed. I saw the sbs segment on mute...didn’t hear what exactly parth said. Upar se the abp article said Erica and team are going...maybe Parth is also part of Erica’s team😆

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I wanted to know if it is confirmed. I saw the sbs segment on mute...didn’t hear what exactly parth said. Upar se the abp article said Erica and team are going...maybe Parth is also part of Erica’s team😆

In SBS, he said baraf se kya kya  karte Hain dekhte Hain or something to that effect ..apart from other things. He was excited like a kid was waving his hands and all and talking non stop🤣

avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa2323

Sayana and barun and their onscreen names.. M I right? 

Yes you are right 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa2323

Sayana and barun and their onscreen names.. M I right? 

Yes😄

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So do we think prerna will tell anruag in the hut that she’s pregnant? And will anurag tell her he is sorry and that he’ll never take such unilateral decisions and hurt her like that again? 

I want them to find a hut but for prerna to break down when she enters there. For her to remember all the promises he made the last time they were in a hut and their baby and to breakdown in tears. And for anurag to burst into tears as well, in guilt and horror. And once they truly reconcile and anurag make promises to always be honest and them to always stand together, I want some hanky panky. 

shilpa2323 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

In SBS, he said baraf se kya kya  karte Hain dekhte Hain or something to that effect ..apart from other things. He was excited like a kid was waving his hands and all and talking non stop🤣

Ek sec ke liye confuse hogayi thi segment walon ne fast forward kiya ya ye banda bak bak kar rah hai ðŸ¤£

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briti1721

IDK Whether I Should Be Offended or Amused. Well As I'm In A Very Good Mood I Decided To Be Amused.

Well people here were talking about Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, an Indian Soap Opera. We Were Talking About The Leads. Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani, popularly known as SaRun. 

Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, popularly known as ArShi. 

Offended? i am a philistine in the Indian serial department . I have heard of IPK on this forum but the screem names and stuff are beyond me. 

Edited by UKGirl22 - 4 years ago
ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

So do we think prerna will tell anruag in the hut that she’s pregnant? And will anurag tell her he is sorry and that he’ll never take such unilateral decisions and hurt her like that again? 

I want them to find a hut but for prerna to break down when she enters there. For her to remember all the promises he made the last time they were in a hut and their baby and to breakdown in tears. And for anurag to burst into tears as well, in guilt and horror. And once they truly reconcile and anurag make promises to always be honest and them to always stand together, I want some hanky panky. 

Me likes your fanfiction 👻

shilpa2323 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jungle se bhagte samay I want toofan,  no network,  abundant house on the way, rainfall (summer water waste karenge kya) aur.... 

avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Offended? i am a philistine in the Indian serial department . I have heard of IPK on this forum but the screem names and stuff are beyond me. 

Arre I Was Just Joking And No I'm Not Offended. Honestly. Well Their Used To Be A Time When I Was A Psychotic Fangirl... Err, But It's Past.

Oh Understand About The Screen Name. Before Joining SNS Even I Used To Be Clueless About Screen Names. LOL.