Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Why are people surprised with UK ratings, Naagins another supernatural shows gets highest trps. And UK ratings aren't considered for show. And it's just one day trps. KZK topped yesterday or Monday, they post daily trps not weekly lol. Neither CVs nor Ekta consider UK ratings for  show's script

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Why are people surprised with UK ratings, Naagins another supernatural shows gets highest trps. And UK ratings aren't considered for show. And it's just one day trps. KZK topped yesterday or Monday, they post daily trps not weekly lol. Neither CVs nor Ekta consider UK ratings for  show's script

Oh really naagin also topped... 

Then OK 

Zindagi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByApPilpUUg/?igshid=1sbafutma9ez6

Here is the person who made dolls. But they removed his logo.. Also i hv seen haters telling ekta pr work behind making dolls.. But the person is just a fan abd made it out of own interest..  

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zindagi12345

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByApPilpUUg/?igshid=1sbafutma9ez6

Here is the person who made dolls. But they removed his logo.. Also i hv seen haters telling ekta pr work behind making dolls.. But the person is just a fan abd made it out of own interest..  

Lol really ekta's PR makes dolls 

Who assume this type of things ðŸ˜†

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am skeptical about muzzu story cause tht was a vm ðŸ˜†e shot a good amount it seems.

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Lol really ekta's PR makes dolls 

Who assume this type of things ðŸ˜†

Simple haters can't digest the fact that AnuPre are popular so blame Ekta for everything, Ekta buys awards, trps, asks her PR to make dolls😆

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I will tell you the definition of chemistry is showing leads having sexual tension between them in first ever meetings baad main jaaye characters mental state, what are the character traits bas tensionnn is important. I really hate when they show pinning wall scenes , holding on to each other for minutes in first ever meets bhai kya bakwaas hain. I stopped BP which was much awaited show for me because of this reason the way they showed leads getting physical with that undercurrent tension etc:; especially within days of losing their respective partners made me cringe like anything and that show really wasted one of my dream pairing

Add FL’s asthmatic attacks too. I remember watching a few episodes of IPK where Khushi used to breath so heavily during their wall pinning sessions. I used to find it so weird and funny😆

rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

Anybody likes karam rajpal here? He would have been amazing as B. (He is not at all a star, so I know he stands nowhere in the race😆)

I had so loved his vidyut in naamkarann. He was first negative n shrewd, then turned to psychotic obsessive lover n he is good in romantic scenes too. He was super awesome in tashan scenes with avneil. That trio of adiza n karam was amazing! Gaah, one of my favourite shows...I miss it! N he is fun n sorted off screen too.

I would have loved him with parica as well.

Funny enough, he was my choice for scooter as well... Loved him in NK, he was one of the few villains I’ve seen who doesn’t over do it 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Add FL’s asthmatic attacks too. I remember watching a few episodes of IPK where Khushi used to breath so heavily during their wall pinning sessions. I used to find it so weird and funny😆

IB try karle you will see more hilarious stuff, it's mostly Gul FLs thing ðŸ˜†