Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jareth

Look, everyone here is assuming that rv not wanting happy to hate him is 'pure'.

It's not 'pure'. Him not wanting happy to hate him is only so long as happy is not his. Once she is his, what's there for him to lose? His love is not healthy. It's obsession. This is what obsessive love looks like. RV said he'd destroy whoever comes between happy and him. He's been killing people that come between him and happy. Even his own brother. You think a man like is not going to stoop to violence if the woman he is obsessed with does something he doesn't like? Don't forget that despite being with anaya for most of his life, he did not hesitate from killing his.

His love is not pure love. Nothing like that. So yeah, if happy tries to go away or even show the slightest bit of concern for someone RV loathes,  he IS going to harm her. THAT is obsession. So no, I disagree that this is a loophole. There have been a lot of loopholes in the current track but this is something that is not a loophole. I saw this coming a mile away. It's the only possibility when a guy like him has what he wants. 

Oh no never considered RV's love as pure. The only pure love we were talking about is Rockys love for Happy. RV's is obsession and i think everyone here knows that. Even in the episode those were Anayas exact words. This is not love , its obsession and it is not healthy. 

The never wanted to hate him part was - In the past all what he had done was to keep from Happy finding out the truth about him and hating him. He didnt want Happy to hate him. Not that he cared about her loving him either. He just didnt want happy to hate him and he said so in those episodes. So thats why it was a shock that he would deliberately hurt her and make her hate him. I really thought in his twisted mind somehow even if he didnt have her love he didnt want her to hate him and he wanted her to be with him always. But like you said i guess he just wants to own her and keep her with him bound by marriage by whatever means. For in his psycho mind he loves her and needs only her. Doesnt mean he cares about her. He obviously must be not knowing the meaning of love anyways and has confused his pea sized brain about love and crazy obsession. But like you said maybe he just wanted to keep up the image only till marriage. 

All he just wants is Happy to be with him and yeah he would do whatever it takes to make her not leave him.  And would punish her if he defied him. Like he was so pissed she lied to him and put her in jail as a punishment for trying to leave him and lying to him. He never cared for her well being as long as he got what he wanted.  He wants Happy to obey him and be his puppet i guess. 

But what i dont get is, Happy can run away noh? She can run away from him and lodge a complaint against him. And that her family plus Rocky wouldnt keep quite if they find out he abused Happy. Didnt he think of that? Thats why i thought he will keep his evil hidden from her so that she wouldnt have a reason to leave him. He doesnt know that she knows the truth and hates him after all. If he knew that then definitely he wouldnt mind showing his true face and keeping her in lock and key by force. Maybe after the first beating when Happy doesnt leave him he will get ideas that no matter if he hurt her or do anything,  she wont leave him. And keep doing that which would be the first proof of his evil side that Happy will have against him. Atleast they can arrest him on the warrant of abuse can they not? 

All i know is RV is psychopath who thinks himself in love but instead is someone who has a crazy psycho obsession on Happy. He calls it love when it anything but that. 

Jareth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Golu14

@Jareth

Your explanation sounds convincing. 

Maybe RV didn't want Happy to hate him just because that would have been the elimination of one method of marrying her.

Acquiring Happy had two methods - by her own choice or by force. Had he used force before by exposing himself and arousing her hatred then he would have lost the chance of having her 'by her own choice'- an option desirable over usage of force.

This option is desirable because when Happy would come by her own choice then she would not leave. Here, he removes every person including Rocky which serve to her as an alternative to RV. Hence, with no one around, she would seek solace and peace in him. That's exactly how he planned to have her!

And according to him, if he had used force as the first remedy itself then she would have turned against him for all her life and would have continued to look for ways to leave him and go away from him. There would have remained a persisting chance of losing her which he didn't want! So he preferred to own her by her own choice while hiding his real self by all the possible means! 

Now, for him, he has successfully trapped her into following the first option and now he has her by her own choice. 

Again,

After being successful in marrying her by either of the two methods, RV's obsessiveness had only one expectation from her..

THAT

She should always side with him and should be thinking the way he thinks. In other words, he wants her to share his view over all of his subjects without having a contradiction of opinions. That in true means, would be called owning her as he now owns her opinions and thought process as well! 

Marrying her was just step one of his obsessive pursuance! Step two is owning her- which is possible only when she fulfills the above expectation! 

Now, he's just making sure she fulfills his expectation - either by force or by choice! 

I got it! ðŸ˜†

Such a complicated character is RV! 

Edit: Now, he is not thinking that he can lose her if he resorts to force because in his obsessive mind, he is convinced that she has come by choice and she can't leave. In his mind, step two didn't have an exit option for her! and hence, she can't leave! 

That is how obsession has eaten up his gray cells! ðŸ˜†

Yep that's precisely it :) you summed it up better than I did ^_^ I fear I wasn't getting it across so well