RV never wanted happy to hate him!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

In all the episodes of 2nd last week of May, RV revealed all his plans and the limits he crossed to get happy in his life forever, how he got rid of all the obstacles and people who he feared will be threat to his purpose, he hurt everyone, killed anaya and ranveer his own brother, now let's rewind it all again, when Rocky was back as Shaan, RV said to himself if shaan is really rocky then he is back to avenge and to prove himself innocent and if happy will know all this she will hate him.

Now when he was telling anaya the list of his crime he told her the same that he knew if happy will know that how he send rocky to jail despite knowing the truth about ranveer"mein chahay uss se jitna bhi pyaar karlon woh mujhse nafrat hi karegi..."

Hiding the truth from her, committing crimes in name of love for happy but he didn't blackmail her for marriage because that would mean exposing himself to happy, which he didn't want, RV still thinks happy does not know anything, RV wanted happy to feel unprotected and vulnerable so he got her arrested in order to keep her from going HongKong in his POV, which was actually a trap laid by happy because she knew that RV would do anything to stop her from leaving, and after getting out of the jail the first thing she did was proposing RV for marriage , which he accepted ofcourse, he has done alot for this  moment , to see happy becoming  his wife, that's done too now.

Jumping straight to the point, he never wanted to hate her, so beating her like animals will make her love him???he wanted happy by hook or by crook he got his wish, but he also never wanted her to hate him, what's the point of all those self talks of happy hating him after knowing the truth even if he loves her madly, and she will never accept him. What about that??? what's the meaning of all those things he said about he fears happy hating him, even in his obsessive avatar he doesn't want her hate, though he never said he wants her to love him, he just kept on saying I love you happy and doesn't care if she loves him or not but he doesn't want her to hate him either. so what will happen now??? the way he has beaten her up , it has only make her intention of avenging RV firmer then ever, as per shown in the E24 segment, what will RV do now, is he relieved that he can beat her or even do worse because she doesn't know yet that I am the person who sent rocky  jails three years ago despite knowing the truth??? as long as happy doesn't know this, he is safe and she will atleast not hate him for this??? was that implied when they shot this beating happy sequence??? except the fact, that happy knows all of this but she doesn't have proofs against him.

The question is from RV's point of view , even if happy knows the truth, she cannot do anything against him, because, since she has become his wife, it is much easier for him to keep an eye on her, and defeating RV is not that simple that's how his character has been sketched!!! If marrying RV was the only option then it could have been done in the blackmailing way, like RV blackmailing happy for marriage and exposing himself and happy marrying him out of fear, RV is clever enough he will know that happy will try to avenge him or will do something against him but the fear of well being of her family and rocky will be too great that she won't be able to do anything against him....either way happy's position is weak, and now weaker then ever, it's a dead end, I am getting no where with this revenge plan of happy's.If beating her up like this was his plan after marrying her, why did he keep saying he doesn't want happy to hate him?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very reasonable point! 👏

RV always wanted Happy to not hate him even in his obsession

If he really is beating her up after the marriage then it is a loophole in his character itself!

Another valid point!

If RV has exposed himself as a bad guy by beating her up then Happy can currently do nothing

He might even confess everything since he no more cares about her hatred for him. Shaadi isliye ki thi na ki ghar walon ko nuksaan na pahunche aur RV ko lage Happy belongs to him for life and no one can snatch her away now. 

Now since RV was pissed after she saved Rocky, he now knows she still loves Rocky and has married him only to save herself from taunts. (assuming that he doesn't know she knows his truth and has married according to a scheme)

RV will think that she is avoiding intimacy because she loves Rocky. Since he has once used force, he also knows she has started hating him for it if not anything else. Now, he can threaten her with Rocky's life if she doesn't comply to his demands.

GAME OVER! 

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

In all the episodes of 2nd last week of May, RV revealed all his plans and the limits he crossed to get happy in his life forever, how he got rid of all the obstacles and people who he feared will be threat to his purpose, he hurt everyone, killed anaya and ranveer his own brother, now let's rewind it all again, when Rocky was back as Shaan, RV said to himself if shaan is really rocky then he is back to avenge and to prove himself innocent and if happy will know all this she will hate him.

Now when he was telling anaya the list of his crime he told her the same that he knew if happy will know that how he send rocky to jail despite knowing the truth about ranveer"mein chahay uss se jitna bhi pyaar karlon woh mujhse nafrat hi karegi..."

Hiding the truth from her, committing crimes in name of love for happy but he didn't blackmail her for marriage because that would mean exposing himself to happy, which he didn't want, RV still thinks happy does not know anything, RV wanted happy to feel unprotected and vulnerable so he got her arrested in order to keep her from going HongKong in his POV, which was actually a trap laid by happy because she knew that RV would do anything to stop her from leaving, and after getting out of the jail the first thing she did was proposing RV for marriage , which he accepted ofcourse, he has done alot for this  moment , to see happy becoming  his wife, that's done too now.

Jumping straight to the point, he never wanted to hate her, so beating her like animals will make her love him???he wanted happy by hook or by crook he got his wish, but he also never wanted her to hate him, what's the point of all those self talks of happy hating him after knowing the truth even if he loves her madly, and she will never accept him. What about that??? what's the meaning of all those things he said about he fears happy hating him, even in his obsessive avatar he doesn't want her hate, though he never said he wants her to love him, he just kept on saying I love you happy and doesn't care if she loves him or not but he doesn't want her to hate him either. so what will happen now??? the way he has beaten her up , it has only make her intention of avenging RV firmer then ever, as per shown in the E24 segment, what will RV do now, is he relieved that he can beat her or even do worse because she doesn't know yet that I am the person who sent rocky  jails three years ago despite knowing the truth??? as long as happy doesn't know this, he is safe and she will atleast not hate him for this??? was that implied when they shot this beating happy sequence??? except the fact, that happy knows all of this but she doesn't have proofs against him.

The question is from RV's point of view , even if happy knows the truth, she cannot do anything against him, because, since she has become his wife, it is much easier for him to keep an eye on her, and defeating RV is not that simple that's how his character has been sketched!!! If marrying RV was the only option then it could have been done in the blackmailing way, like RV blackmailing happy for marriage and exposing himself and happy marrying him out of fear, RV is clever enough he will know that happy will try to avenge him or will do something against him but the fear of well being of her family and rocky will be too great that she won't be able to do anything against him....either way happy's position is weak, and now weaker then ever, it's a dead end, I am getting no where with this revenge plan of happy's.If beating her up like this was his plan after marrying her, why did he keep saying he doesn't want happy to hate him?????

This is a big blunder and a big mess up....how they will end up all the shitt.i am speechless right now but u described well !

It's a dead end of Roha I can't see anything after this. The happiness has gone totally the character happy is dead now she has became "zinda lash" with some useless plan they wanted to make her strong or ruining her character she is no more chirpy no laughs crying from very first week of this show but that was not over but after that smiley molestation she is crying all the time and never uses her mind .....poor writing CVS!!

Someone is saying that maker are saying something special is coming what special nothing special left here!!

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well said and a thought provoking post.

Actually all this while if RV wanted to hide everything from Happy for maintaining his good image to her, why would he take this extreme step to beat her up? Let alone his committing murders, this sole crime to beat up Happy won't make him a villain in her eyes? Will she accept a husband like him? Where's the purpose?

Having said that, this is what we are assuming from the spoiler segment. There's more to the story. Let's wait for the episodes to find out what actually happened. I can't buy his beating her up for Rocky. Kuch toh gadbad hai.😕

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Shadeofwhite

But spoiler mein Happy ne kaha bhi tha ki "bahar se chahe jitni chot pahoncha lo RV, andar se main nahin tutungi".. matlab RV certainly has beaten her up! Still don't know it has been for Rocky or not.. let's see

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

@Shadeofwhite

But spoiler mein Happy ne kaha bhi tha ki "bahar se chahe jitni chot pahoncha lo RV, andar se main nahin tutungi".. matlab RV certainly has beaten her up! Still don't know it has been for Rocky or not.. let's see

Yes it was for rocky e24 ne bola tha 

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For real answers we can only wait and watch how the story unfolds. But i am sure there is a reason and a hidden plan. Coz Happy is so determined even after she got hurt so could be that according to whoever genius who wrote this track there is a plan and which will work out only if she gets married to him. ( I dont agree with this marriage idea whatsoever cz marrying  a murderer in order to get evidence is not a great thing when other means can be considered) 

But i think this plot now is - since RV was trying get rid of Rocky and anyone who comes in between him and Happy, she must have thought that if he was to be stopped temporarily then he has to feel that she has become his and thus since he already got her he wouldnt need to hurt Rocky or anyone. But the thing is Rocky will not keep quite and thus will put himself in danger even if RV has gotten Happy. Which comes back to the point which is keeping Rocky and family in ignorance is foolish. Rather if they are being told about the threat and plan then they can protect themselves and each other better. 

I am curious to know what her plan was and why she didnt confide in Rocky. I know that the murder attempt of Rocky by RV was what made her take immediate action and so she must have gone to Grover for help since Rockys and his family were already filled with worry with Kulwants health. And whatever she planned with Grover this plan must have been the one where the results would be quicker and would work out the best ( I am just waiting to see how marriage to a criminal is the best option) 

@PerfectStart even i have told this before. I just cannot imagine RV beating her up after all the trouble he went through to hide his secrets just so that she wouldnt hate him. His reason for killing ranveer was just so that she wouldnt find the truth about him knowing about Rockys innocence from the start and hating him. And even Anaya was safe from being killed despite knowing the truth but was murdered because she said that she would tell Happy the whole truth. And again his reason was he cant have her do that and have Happy hate him. And then he started hurting simmi and sandya just bcz they were team RoHa. And i think its getting harder for him to control himself and the beast inside him now. He is letting it slip now. I dont think RV loves Happy, he is just obsessed with her and he just wants her as his possession. Cz if he cared about her he wouldnt react the way he did after he ran over her. Just look at the way Rocky reacted when in hospital and that shows his love. And RV didnt mind Happy being sent to jail and getting hurt there cz he saw that as a punishment for lying to him and trying to leave him. So i am sure he would clarify in his psycho mind that it is okay to beat Happy for not taking her husbands side and defying him by protecting Rocky. And whatever he is doing is right for him and wont make Happy hate him like she would if she found out his truth.

But how sure are we that he actually beat her. Like there was this part from ishqbaaz i came across in my feed on the part where shivaay throws the phone in anger and it breaks an piece flying comes and hurts anika. So could it be something like that. That he reacts in anger and end up hurting Happy and not actually punch beat her. And maybe Happy calmed him down after wards saying that Rocky is only a friend and that RV knows that he is a friend and that its natural to not see friends hurt. But if he did beat her really then i have no idea how Happy is gonna stay with him and survive. 

Maybe even the police lady is with Grover and Happy. She must be keeping a close watch on Rockys family and Happy giving them police protection incase things get out of hand. And she had put up that stern act to fool RV 😂

But i think Happys and Grovers plan would work out be it either with Rockys help somehow it will be  a success. Cz RV has evaded getting caught and from his crimes being revealed for long enough. Its high time he gets his punishment. I sure hope this writer is not one who lets the villain always win until the very end. Cz i am not sure how much more of RV i can take. Atleast if this marriage didnt happen and RoHa teamed up against RV i wouldnt have minded seeing RV and his plots and then RoHa fight back. 

Its stil not too late to make a flashback episode and make this entire marriage a fake setup. Where it shows Happy had already spoken to the staff and organised a fake pandit and and all of that.

I am so desperate that i wouldnt even mind a flashback showing RoHa meeting up at the temple and have a real wedding so that the RV wedding would not be valid 😏

If not i hope the reason is valid and acceptable to all of us RoHa fans. And RV gets exposed ASAP. And we get to see our RoHa back together patching up and then on their next mission of Happy winning the acceptance of momsie and beeji. 

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

A very reasonable point! 👏

RV always wanted Happy to not hate him even in his obsession

If he really is beating her up after the marriage then it is a loophole in his character itself!

Another valid point!

If RV has exposed himself as a bad guy by beating her up then Happy can currently do nothing

He might even confess everything since he no more cares about her hatred for him. Shaadi isliye ki thi na ki ghar walon ko nuksaan na pahunche aur RV ko lage Happy belongs to him for life and no one can snatch her away now. 

Now since RV was pissed after she saved Rocky, he now knows she still loves Rocky and has married him only to save herself from taunts. (assuming that he doesn't know she knows his truth and has married according to a scheme)

RV will think that she is avoiding intimacy because she loves Rocky. Since he has once used force, he also knows she has started hating him for it if not anything else. Now, he can threaten her with Rocky's life if she doesn't comply to his demands.

GAME OVER! 

Very well put👏 marrying RV is not going to change anything, RV 's blood is boiling now more then ever and which is not good for Rocky and all those happy cares about, those loved ones are more vulnerable to harm and danger then ever, because RV will scare happy to achieve what he wants , includes physically violating her, happy has no will left in the matter now, by marrying him she has open the door of hell for everyone and she's herself is in chains in hell.By acting impulsively like mihrimah said in rocky's matter happy has destroyed her own plans and has put everyone at risk.Marriage has no longer remain a guarantee of safety like happy thought it would be.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Well said and a thought provoking post.

Actually all this while if RV wanted to hide everything from Happy for maintaining his good image to her, why would he take this extreme step to beat her up? Let alone his committing murders, this sole crime to beat up Happy won't make him a villain in her eyes? Will she accept a husband like him? Where's the purpose?

Exactly, the purpose??? what's the point of all those things he kept saying about happy should not hate him, in her last moments, anaya told happy to "RV se bacho, khud ko aur apni family ko bacha lo" even anaya died for nothing, she gathered all will she had to say those words about taking care of herself and her family, but happy married RV, TBH, it didn't sound so bad but the later when I saw those news segment, I was like what the hell and that beating sequence...???

Having said that, this is what we are assuming from the spoiler segment. There's more to the story. Let's wait for the episodes to find out what actually happened. I can't buy his beating her up for Rocky. Kuch toh gadbad hai.😕

I hope K gaddbad ho, at this point we can only assume things...but RV happy a married couple under one roof, living like this, how will this story go on between these two after this...????? 

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

This is a big blunder and a big mess up....how they will end up all the shitt.i am speechless right now but u described well !

It's a dead end of Roha I can't see anything after this. The happiness has gone totally the character happy is dead now she has became "zinda lash" with some useless plan they wanted to make her strong or ruining her character she is no more chirpy no laughs crying from very first week of this show but that was not over but after that smiley molestation she is crying all the time and never uses her mind .....poor writing CVS!!

Someone is saying that maker are saying something special is coming what special nothing special left here!!

Really?? special?  to ruin things more???