*||Happy Birthday Tejasswi Prakash - QUEEN OF HEARTS ||*~2019

Posted: 4 years ago

Hiii Tejasswians/Mishtians,πŸ€—

To be frank, I'm not  good at opening the birthday threadsπŸ˜† as I don't know how to make edits/VMsπŸ˜›..

But trying to do it for the sake of our princess "Teju"⭐️❀️

Teju's birthday is on 10th June and the countdown begins from today.πŸ₯³β­οΈ

9 Days to go for our princess birthdayπŸ₯³

I'm posting the edits,GIFs from TwitterπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

You guys can also share the edits/VMs in this threadπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tejasswi will turn 27 this year πŸ˜ƒ .  She was born and brought up in a musical family. She is a classical singer and a trained Bharatanatyam dancer⭐️.She graduated in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering in  2015. An all rounder and beauty with brains😎⭐️

She always wanted to be an actress and started her career with Life Ok's " 2612 " in 2012 at 20 yrs⭐️  She gave a decent debut as "Rashmi " and successfully created her 1st step into the Telly world.

ImageImage

Then she came as " Dhara " in Colors " Sanskaar- Dharohar Apnon Ki " in 2013 . An innocent,independent,loyal, determined Village belle who was an ardent devotee of Lord Krishna and protector of her husband. She got her 1st recognition with this show and nominated for "Best Debutant Female" at Colors Golden Petal Awards 2013.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

ImageImage

Then she came as " Ragini Gadodia" (No intro needed for this roleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž) with one of the most popular Color's show " Swaragini -Jodein Rishton Ke Sur " in 2015 . No words are enough to describe her iconic portrayal of Ragini😎⭐️. The transformation from an innocent&naive Ragini to a self centered,obsessed lover & devilish  Ragini was commendableπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž.. She got nominated for "Best Actress in a Negative Role " at ITA Awards 2015. Also nominated for " Best Actress Female " at Colors Golden Petal Awards 2016

Then she came as " Diya  " with the most controversial show in recent times " Pehredaar Piya Ki " of Sony in 2017. Though the show went off air abruptly for all known reasonsπŸ˜” her performance as 18 yr old Diya who was innocent,grateful,loyal,fiery,etc., was lauded by manyπŸ‘β€οΈ Later the show got revamped as " Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya " and she gained more fans with her portrayal of "Diya Ratan Singh "❀️.

Then she became the warrior princess " Uruvi " , her first Mythological role in the Star Plus show "Karn Sangini" in 2018. Although the show wasn't successful, she had explored a new side of her and proved her mettle as an actress with a new dimension in a mythological roleβ€οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Then the she is back with a bang with the much hyped " Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka " Season 2 as "Mishti Khanna"😎. And there is no need for me to give intro about her performance as Mishti KhannaπŸ˜‰..Because you all know it better😎 All I can say is she is just slaying as "Mishti"❀️

I wish that she would reach much more heights in her profession which she deserves and become a superstar in Telly World Soonβ€οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago

Guys Make some noiseπŸ₯³..It's our princess bday thread.. 

Share your views and opinions about TejuπŸ˜ƒ..Also when did u see her 1st show and other details😊

Amazong thread dear❀️.

Only 9 days to goπŸ₯³

Yay....πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ nine days to to for our bae's birthday..... YohooooooπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Originally posted by Vartika026

Yay....πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ nine days to to for our bae's birthday..... YohooooooπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Vartu,Share ur opionin about Teju and which was the 1st show of Teju that you have watchedπŸ˜ƒ

Then - Cute❀️ Now - Cutest

Originally posted by pranurosid

Vartu,Share ur opionin about Teju and which was the 1st show of Teju that you have watchedπŸ˜ƒ

Technically this is my first show, that is this is the first show of teju that I'm watching regularly, or I might say 3-4 times at least a dayπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ but I first saw teju in Swaragini....I watched that show in bits and pieces.... I just saw her a random day when my mum was watching something and I was like....mum, isn't she just perfect? And she was like....yep, she sure isπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ from then I started loving her....😘😘😘

Then I saw her next in RLHN I watched that show for her only....not regularly.... But sometimes......and she'd become even more beautiful..... My baeπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ 

Then there was an article about teju being approached for silsila and I was so happy thenπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ but then I panicked....I mean what if she played Pari?πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ no no no NO!! Big NO!!!! 

Then I convinced my self that I'd love her no matter whatπŸ˜„πŸ˜„ but I was praying daily....plz let her play mishti pls let her play mishti......and when the promo came .....and she was playing mishti.....I was like hurrreeeeyyyyyπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Then - Cute❀️ Now - Cutest

Then adorableπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Now...irresistibleπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Originally posted by Vartika026

Technically this is my first show, that is this is the first show of teju that I'm watching regularly, or I might say 3-4 times at least a dayπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ but I first saw teju in Swaragini....I watched that show in bits and pieces.... I just saw her a random day when my mum was watching something and I was like....mum, isn't she just perfect? And she was like....yep, she sure isπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ from then I started loving her....😘😘😘

Then I saw her next in RLHN I watched that show for her only....not regularly.... But sometimes......and she'd become even more beautiful..... My baeπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ 

Then there was an article about teju being approached for silsila and I was so happy thenπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ but then I panicked....I mean what if she played Pari?πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ no no no NO!! Big NO!!!! 

Then I convinced my self that I'd love her no matter whatπŸ˜„πŸ˜„ but I was praying daily....plz let her play mishti pls let her play mishti......and when the promo came .....and she was playing mishti.....I was like hurrreeeeyyyyyπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

So your dream came trueπŸ˜‰β€οΈ

So your dream came trueπŸ˜‰β€οΈ

No offence to anyone....but I don't like Aneri,at all.....and the article said teju aneri and kunal are approached so I was like what if aneri played mishti.....u won't believe Pranu I was so scared😱😱😱 

But after the prmo....I danced like crazyπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ on the song......chahe koi mujhe jungli kahe....kahne do ji kahta rahe...hum pyar k toofano me ghire hain hum kya karein.....yaaahoooπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ I'm crazy....I knowπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ