Kya Mera Koi Haq Nahi Tere Upar?

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

"Tu iss RV se shaadi nahi karsakti. Yeh bahut ghatiya admi hai. Tu kisi AUR se shaadi nahi karsakti. Kya mera koi haq nahi hai tere upar? Kya mere kehne pe tu rukegi bhi nahi?" - Rocky

As soon as Rocky learned from Sandhya about Happy being in hotel with RV, he didn't waste a second to rush there. He finds Happy and RV watching their shared friendship moments on the screen. RV surprises Happy with the clips. Rocky stands right before the screen. He was standing between Happy-RV and the screen. It was symbolic. It says how would he save Happy from the evil. Rocky asks Happy if RV is threatening her, she denies. Rocky drags Happy out, Happy stops. RV comes between them, Rocky punches and beats him up. RV was bleeding and says under the breath that he's gonna finish off Rocky. Happy perhaps heard that, she instantly runs to RV and queries about his health with fake concern and to protect Rocky from his wrath. Happy confronts Rocky. Then Rocky says all those. He demands his haq on her. Their haq on each other. When he says she can't marry anyone else, his tone was soft yet authoritative. He talks about their haq which puts Happy little off guard. She controls and rants. She gives excuses of Beeji and Momsi hating her, Rocky not being there for her in jail etc etc. She was just talking like mouthing the script. She didn't sound at all convincing or angry. She was breaking inside. Rocky was shell-shocked. He couldn't able to process anything. Happy holds RV's hands and tells off Rocky their paths won't cross ever. They leave. But before that a drop of tear falls down Rocky's cheeks.

RV gifts Happy her wedding lehenga. Happy walks with the dress in her room. She stops outside Rocky's room and leans against the wall. Inside the room Rocky was leaning against the same wall. It was a beautiful scene. Both RoHa standing opposite each other separated by a wall. Rocky was looking at the ring he wanted to propose Happy with.

"Happy main marjaunga tere bina. Main tujhe usske saath nahi dekhsakta, kissike saath nahi dekhsakta! Tere mere beech agar woh pyaar nahi tha toh kya tha?? Sab jhooth tha? Sab jhooth tha!!" - Rocky

Rocky breaks down completely. He is broken beyond repair. He slams the mirror with a hockey stick. He falls down and screams in pain. It was very painful to watch him like that. All his life he has suffered. But this one is the extreme one. None of the sufferings he had was meant for him. He has always been punished for someone else's crime. Even here Happy's plan has sent him in this state.

There Happy breaks down too. She cries her heart out. She reveals her plan. Anaya's death didn't go waste. Anaya even before death kept her dignity and class intact. She spoke less but spoke what Happy needed to know. She exposed RV. Happy was shocked and confused. She saw that assassin in RV's home. Her doubts got cleared and was convinced whatever Anaya said was all true. She made her mind she will destroy RV esp to protect Rocky, her love.

Precap: Rocky dresses up Happy and asks her if she could live without him. He was soft. Happy got emotional. Rocky even feeds her sweet. RV is waiting in the altar. He was about to remove his turban then Happy arrives.

Edited by ShadeOfWhite - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=ShadeOfWhite]

"Tu iss RV se shaadi nahi karsakti. Yeh bahut ghatiya admi hai. Tu kisi AUR se shaadi nahi karsakti. Kya mera koi haq nahi hai tere upar? Kya mere kehne pe tu rukegi bhi nahi?" - Rocky

As soon as Rocky learned from Sandhya about Happy being in hotel with RV, he didn't waste a second to rush there. He finds Happy and RV watching their shared friendship moments on the screen. RV surprises Happy with the clips. Rocky stands right before the screen. He was standing between Happy-RV and the screen. It was symbolic. It says how would he save Happy from the evil. Rocky asks Happy if RV is threatening her, she denies. Rocky drags Happy out, Happy stops. RV comes between them, Rocky punches and beats him up. RV was bleeding and says under the breath that he's gonna finish off Rocky. Happy perhaps heard that, she instantly runs to RV and queries about his health with fake concern and to protect Rocky from his wrath. Yep even i think so. Happy confronts Rocky. Then Rocky says all those. He demands his haq on her. Their haq on each other. When he says she can't marry anyone else, his tone was soft yet authoritative. He talks about their haq which puts Happy little off guard. She controls and rants. She gives excuses of Beeji and Momsi hating her, Rocky not being there for her in jail etc etc. She was just talking like mouthing the script. She didn't sound at all convincing or angry. She was breaking inside. Rocky was shell-shocked. He couldn't able to process anything. Happy holds RV's hands and tells off Rocky their paths won't cross ever. They leave. But before that a drop of tear falls down Rocky's cheeks. Rockys heart is so pure💔

RV gifts Happy her wedding lehenga. Happy walks with the dress in her room. She stops outside Rocky's room and leans against the wall. Inside the room Rocky was leaning against the same wall. It was a beautiful scene. Both RoHa standing opposite each other separated by a wall. So sad. The real wall seperating them is RV. And that barrier will break soon so that Rocky and Happy can be united. Rocky was looking at the ring he wanted to propose Happy with. 

"Happy main marjaunga tere bina. Main tujhe usske saath nahi dekhsakta, kissike saath nahi dekhsakta! Tere mere beech agar woh pyaar nahi tha toh kya tha?? Sab jhooth tha? Sab jhooth tha!!" - Rocky

Rocky breaks down completely. He is broken beyond repair. He slams the mirror with a hockey stick. He falls down and screams in pain. It was very painful to watch him like that.  Couldnt stop my tears even if i wanted to. Its was heart wrenching. All his life he has suffered. But this one is the extreme one. None of the sufferings he had was meant for him. He has always been punished for someone else's crime. Even here Happy's plan has sent him in this state. I KNOW RIGHT! Kulwant didnt accept him for Rockys fathers crime. It wasnt even his fault. Sent to jail for someone elses crime. 3 years lost in jail. Betrayed by his loved one. And then momsie broke his heart when she blackmailed him and asked him to forgo his happiness. And now this? This boy has had enough pain. If only he was told about the plan. He is anyways gonna feel that Happy didnt trust him with the truth and didnt have fatith that he could help her? 

There Happy breaks down too. She cries her heart out. She reveals her plan. Anaya's death didn't go waste. Anaya even before death kept her dignity and class intact. She spoke less but spoke what Happy needed to know. She exposed RV. Happy was shocked and confused.She saw that assassin in RV's home. Her doubts got cleared and was convinced whatever Anaya said was all true. She made her mind she will destroy RV esp to protect Rocky, her love.  Yeah the assassin scene made her more resolved. Thats why she must have asked for Grovers help. There must be a reason for Rocky to not know about the plan. But i wish she confided Anayas truth to him and then made plans with him like she was gonna do before she changed her mind. But knowing Rocky to act rashly on anger especially when RV is concerned and when he knows simmi and kulwant were hurt bcz of RV, Rocky would go fight RV like he did with Bhatia. Like i said maybe Grover is the one collecting the evidence and finding RVs partners while Happy distracts him and makes sure he doesnt get any hint. And she might do the inside snooping - will maybe check RVs calls, files, emails and the house. RVs days are numbered but how many days? i cant take a lot of days. 😖

Precap: Rocky dresses up Happy and asks her if she could live without him. He was soft. Happy got emotional. Rocky even feeds her sweet. RV is waiting in the altar. He was about to remove his turban then Happy arrives.

Precap was heartbreaking. Even after all the hurt Rocky comes to her. And maybe only to get hurt again. And again. How hisnheart must be breaking seeing her becoming RVs bride. But i hope he doesnt give up. I need Team BapKy to solve the case 😂

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Rocky will now go after happy, he is not going to leave her alone. 

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Rocky will now go after happy, he is not going to leave her alone. 

Waisa lag toh raha hai. Spoiler video se yeh pata chalta hai he is not convinced. He could see something is fishy. When he barged into RV and Happys' SR, he was perhaps drunk. He wanted to talk to Happy akele mein, so that she reveals the truth to him. He seems to not leave her alone at all. I don't know how long he has to remain in dark but I wish it's wrapped up the soonest possible. At least Rocky gets to know the truth. I can't see him crying like that. I know he's impulsive and takes rash decisions. However he is the same guy pretended to be Shaan and acted out few weeks without dropping his character. So he has it in him, if pushed harder. 

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

@afideen I don't know how Happy will find proofs against RV. What concerns me is how she will stall SR. She has to come up with something really solid. RV won't wait much. Better she acts faster. RV ko shaak toh hochuka hai in the spoiler video. I know Happy will cover it up. Lekin if once a doubt starts it stays esp when the person is RV. It's scary!! Happy is playing with fire. I really hope Babbi helps Rocky in finding the truth and talks him in to have patience and play along rather reacting. Babbi is very much needed now. He can help Rocky in this situation. Waise bhi he hates RV. It will be fun to watch him exposing RV.

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She will definitely gonna hurt him hard 😭😭 this track is horrible how will she avoid SR rocky kab Tak bachayega  I video it's clearly seems she was letting him to kiss her voh toh thank God rocky came Roha's Magic is destroyed by makers😭

Edited by Nirbhya_sharma - 4 years ago
afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

@afideen I don't know how Happy will find proofs against RV. What concerns me is how she will stall SR. She has to come up with something really solid. RV won't wait much. Better she acts faster. RV ko shaak toh hochuka hai in the spoiler video. I know Happy will cover it up. Lekin if once a doubt starts it stays esp when the person is RV. It's scary!! Happy is playing with fire. I really hope Babbi helps Rocky in finding the truth and talks him in to have patience and play along rather reacting. Babbi is very much needed now. He can help Rocky in this situation. Waise bhi he hates RV. It will be fun to watch him exposing RV.

Yeah he is pervy and disgusting. I would like to see Happys plan to avert him. She will end up saying shes not ready yet. But best excuse would be its her THAT TIME OF THE MONTH 😂 And thus nothing allowed until it passes. So RV has to wait 7 days and maybe thats all the time she needs to get everything set. 😂

I am so sure Bappi will be in the show now. Him making his entrance tells me that he will somehow help Rocky. He always is there during Rockys time of need. Simmi should marry him 💁‍♀️ 

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Waisa lag toh raha hai. Spoiler video se yeh pata chalta hai he is not convinced. He could see something is fishy. When he barged into RV and Happys' SR, he was perhaps drunk. He wanted to talk to Happy akele mein, so that she reveals the truth to him. He seems to not leave her alone at all. I don't know how long he has to remain in dark but I wish it's wrapped up the soonest possible. At least Rocky gets to know the truth. I can't see him crying like that. I know he's impulsive and takes rash decisions. However he is the same guy pretended to be Shaan and acted out few weeks without dropping his character. So he has it in him, if pushed harder. 

Hé certainly has the capability and I really hope he figures it out. Happy will need his help to escape that creep. 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

She will definitely gonna hurt him hard 😭😭 this track is horrible how will she avoid SR rocky kab Tak bachayega  I video it's clearly seems she was letting him to kiss her voh toh thank God rocky came Roha's Magic is destroyed by makers😭

She would have stopped RV from kissing her for sure... she would never let him come close more than required.. we just have to wait and see what excuse she comes up with to keep him away it has to be very convincing for RV to buy it 

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The episode was just what I was expecting, obviously not from Ranha marriage but with a different kind of angst, the one we predicted and it never came true. I loved each and every Roha scene.. Ansh Bagri is beyond flawless! I love this man for portraying such a turmoil scene so beautifully. He is hurt beyond repair, this one indeed hit him the hardest. The way he let out a howl of anguish ufff! Intense! 

Precap totally made me weak and emotional. The way he was dressing that chunni on her, the final garment on a bride 😭 I can’t cope with this. But like yours, my concern is the same is how much can Happy be able to avoid SR? We have to realize, RV isn’t Chinto who respects her space. He’ll invade even more as he is now certified legally to do everything with her. Happy better hurry up! But I also feel there is a loop hole prior to Ranha marriage. The temple scene is yet to arrrive. It feels the marriage is not fake, but at a same time it doesn’t seem valid either. 

I know Rocky would be immersed with concerns for her safety, but I wonder how many times is he going to barge in RV’s home and save her? He isn’t going to sit outside and guard her all the time. I can totally see the frustration and desperation to protect Happy. 

Edited by Manoshono - 4 years ago