Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

All dialogues of Rocky took my breath away, they were full of pain but there was this protectiveness and his own sweet possessiveness and it was out of love when he said"kisi kay sath nahi dekh saktaaa" pure love!!!smiley38smiley38smiley38 ufff, he has endured so much pain, how much more pain is in store for him?? whenever he tries to change to become a better man for happy to give happy what her eyes and heart seek , his love is put to test and is betrayed, first 3 ago and then by happy!! though happy is doing all this out of compulsion because she wants to protect everyone and wants to avenge RV but she her plan backfired on the first night of marriage with RV, you said na mihrimah she acted impulsively, and how RV was giving her that black look!!!!

I wanted to share a head lines of fake spoiler website, just the heading cracked me up but the recent news of RV beating up happy shocked me so much that I dont feel like sharing it!!!!

Wonderfully written as ever!!!!

The scene when Happy slaps him and he didn't care instead he tells her to slap him as many as she wishes to still he won't let her marry RV. It was so pure!!! All Rocky could think is protect Happy even at the cost of his love for her. He is a pure soul and truly loves Happy.

RV beating Happy!!!! It can't be true!😲 It just cannot!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

The scene when Happy slaps him and he didn't care instead he tells her to slap him as many as she wishes to still he won't let her marry RV. It was so pure!!! All Rocky could think is protect Happy even at the cost of his love for her. He is a pure soul and truly loves Happy.

RV beating Happy!!!! It can't be true!😲 It just cannot!!!

it is🀒

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcjI1CRylz0

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

And momsy, I love when rocky treats her coldly, kesi aurat hai how relieved she look and was talking  to rocky as if nothing happened, she's more cruel then RV!!! her words cut deeper then any sharp blade and it is her love towards her son!!! horrible woman!!!

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Oh My God!😲 What the hell is going on??? This will lead RV into big trouble. Jab Rocky dekhega na woh sab samajh jayega. He will shred him off! Par pata toh chale!!! Yeh RV kaisa hai yaar??? I thought he will never harm Happy. What the hell????? Pehle hi din Happy ke plan ka tie tie phiss!!! What the hell was she thinking? Itna acting karliya thoda aur sahi!πŸ€ͺ

Edited by ShadeOfWhite - 5 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

And momsy, I love when rocky treats her coldly, kesi aurat hai how relieved she look and was talking  to rocky as if nothing happened, she's more cruel then RV!!! her words cut deeper then any sharp blade and it is her love towards her son!!! horrible woman!!!

I totally loved him taunting her. What a woman! You said it right. She reacts like she doesn't know anything!!🀒 Jab ki more than RV, she split RoHa apart.

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Baapre! Don't give ideas to CVs my dear!Abhi ke liye let RV stay bewakuf in Happy's love. Let Happy gather enough proof to expose him, phir pata chalne do. If the marriage took place, it has to stay in Happy's favor. RV cannot know now. Esp after Happy understanding his game clearly. She will be double step ahead of him. I wish Rocky gets to know and plays along with Happy. Phir usska dard bhi dekhna nahi padhega.

Yeah even i want that. Yeah if they make this marriage happen then obviously they should give us a valid reason and this time make the main lead triumph. Yeah all the trouble Anaya went through should not go wasted after all. I hope this RV is exposed asap. Its now disgusting to see him onscreen. πŸ˜–

Edited by afideen - 5 years ago