Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I think Rockys life would anyway be in danger even though Happy married RV. Rocky keeps barging into their lives no matter what.So Happy will have no choice but to let him on on the plan. 

But the shaan pretense was different. He would never keep calm after knowing Happy is living with a murderer. He will never risk her like that. Even so i am sure if he was made to understand that Happy has no threat as long as RV thinks shes his that he might cooperate and not do anything rash to put Happy in danger.

Happy said no one should know the reason shes marrying. That this marriage is very important. She stresses the fact that its important. Theres a big mystery here. Something only marriage to RV can solve. 

But maybe after the marriage Rocky can be told the truth. Cz the marriage is already done. But its most likely he will knw only at the end. 

Temple scene would be why Happy gets late to arrive at the hotel. πŸ€”

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

She will definitely gonna hurt him hard πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ this track is horrible how will she avoid SR rocky kab Tak bachayega  I video it's clearly seems she was letting him to kiss her voh toh thank God rocky came Roha's Magic is destroyed by makers😭

Agar Rocky nahi bhi ata she would have made some excuse. She feels disgusting at his touch. She makes loathsome faces at his presence. She despises even looking at him, imagine how she is living with him, allowing him to touch her. Yuck!

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Yeah he is pervy and disgusting. I would like to see Happys plan to avert him. She will end up saying shes not ready yet. But best excuse would be its her THAT TIME OF THE MONTH πŸ˜‚ And thus nothing allowed until it passes. So RV has to wait 7 days and maybe thats all the time she needs to get everything set. πŸ˜‚

I am so sure Bappi will be in the show now. Him making his entrance tells me that he will somehow help Rocky. He always is there during Rockys time of need. Simmi should marry him πŸ’β€β™€οΈ 

Simmi is already married to some invisible guy.πŸ€ͺShe calls Babbi bhai.πŸ€”

I think Happy will say something like she's stressed and exhausted. She will ask for few days. RV will agree but will be disappointed.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

HΓ© certainly has the capability and I really hope he figures it out. Happy will need his help to escape that creep. 

I desperately want this!!!

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Agar Rocky nahi bhi ata she would have made some excuse. She feels disgusting at his touch. She makes loathsome faces at his presence. She despises even looking at him, imagine how she is living with him, allowing him to touch her. Yuck!

😑this is what my Expression after seeing him coming close to Happy yuck! This is a different story y things are  going on this creepy SR..way I haven't thought about it this things in show are for aunties. Aunties of mid age like this Balaji shows which have  such tacky twists . this is a youngster show....now glhow many till she will make in the end they both will live in same house same room 

Happy need to hurry up ause chup rehne see khuch nhi hoga......ye track zyada din nhi chlna chahiye

afideen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Simmi is already married to some invisible guy.πŸ€ͺShe calls Babbi bhai.πŸ€”

I think Happy will say something like she's stressed and exhausted. She will ask for few days. RV will agree but will be disappointed.

Ah so he was bro-zoned πŸ˜† 

Yeah she will ask for a few days bcz things happened so fast and she has to sort out her feelings. And RV would give her time and will never force her and make her hate him. 

But what if another twist comes next - that RV suspects all along her reason and has a back up plan to trap her. I really would be mad if another flashback shows RV catching a glimpse of Happy fleeing from his house πŸ™„ So he plans his next step. What if he knows shes doing all this to save Rocky since Rocky is her weakness and that she will do anything to protect him thus maybe will kidnap him and blackmail Happy that if she wants to keep Rocky alive then she has to do what he tell her to do. 😢 Cz i am not sure now if i can assume RV will be caught easily? 

Its just that i am paranoid now. I dont want this RV scene to drag. I just want it over. But if the villain is not there anymore then how can the show drag. But this show is supposed to give us Happiness and now its all about Dil Toh Sad Hai Ji. 

But they can defeat this RV. And drag the show with lots of Roha scenes.And then make beeji and momsie the villains. And RoHa fighting all problems to finally gain their acceptance. And maybe Sania makes a comeback to make Happys life miserable. But Happy with the support of Rocky fights all the hardship that come their way. πŸ˜—

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

All dialogues of Rocky took my breath away, they were full of pain but there was this protectiveness and his own sweet possessiveness and it was out of love when he said"kisi kay sath nahi dekh saktaaa" pure love!!!smiley38smiley38smiley38 ufff, he has endured so much pain, how much more pain is in store for him?? whenever he tries to change to become a better man for happy to give happy what her eyes and heart seek , his love is put to test and is betrayed, first 3 ago and then by happy!! though happy is doing all this out of compulsion because she wants to protect everyone and wants to avenge RV but she her plan backfired on the first night of marriage with RV, you said na mihrimah she acted impulsively, and how RV was giving her that black look!!!!

I wanted to share a head lines of fake spoiler website, just the heading cracked me up but the recent news of RV beating up happy shocked me so much that I dont feel like sharing it!!!!

Wonderfully written as ever!!!!

Golu14 thumbnail

What? RV beating up Happy? What is this? Is it true?

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Golu14

What? RV beating up Happy? What is this? Is it true?

It's was shown in a news segment on e24, the tm doesn't have the link she saw it on tv.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Ah so he was bro-zoned πŸ˜† 

Yeah she will ask for a few days bcz things happened so fast and she has to sort out her feelings. And RV would give her time and will never force her and make her hate him. 

But what if another twist comes next - that RV suspects all along her reason and has a back up plan to trap her. I really would be mad if another flashback shows RV catching a glimpse of Happy fleeing from his house πŸ™„ So he plans his next step. What if he knows shes doing all this to save Rocky since Rocky is her weakness and that she will do anything to protect him thus maybe will kidnap him and blackmail Happy that if she wants to keep Rocky alive then she has to do what he tell her to do. 😢 Cz i am not sure now if i can assume RV will be caught easily? 

Its just that i am paranoid now. I dont want this RV scene to drag. I just want it over. But if the villain is not there anymore then how can the show drag. But this show is supposed to give us Happiness and now its all about Dil Toh Sad Hai Ji. 

But they can defeat this RV. And drag the show with lots of Roha scenes.And then make beeji and momsie the villains. And RoHa fighting all problems to finally gain their acceptance. And maybe Sania makes a comeback to make Happys life miserable. But Happy with the support of Rocky fights all the hardship that come their way. πŸ˜—

Baapre! Don't give ideas to CVs my dear!Abhi ke liye let RV stay bewakuf in Happy's love. Let Happy gather enough proof to expose him, phir pata chalne do. If the marriage took place, it has to stay in Happy's favor. RV cannot know now. Esp after Happy understanding his game clearly. She will be double step ahead of him. I wish Rocky gets to know and plays along with Happy. Phir usska dard bhi dekhna nahi padhega.