Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This is actually not a big deal... n peeche se ranveer khud yeah baby bolke shout kar rahi hai ... jab miya biwi ko koi problem nei toh hum ko keya problem hai ..

they both actually move on their own way

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Deepu ka RKDP crazens appeasement policy aur attention seeking ek din iski shaadi ko le doobega. Iske sudharne ke koi lakshan nahin dikh rahe hain. Bas ab isko bhagwan hi sadbuddhi de sakte hain. Isko pata nahin hain real world mein in harkaton ki wajah se kitne log isko respect nahin karte hain. End mein iske sirf rkdp shipper fans hi bachege kyunki films toh sign karne se rahi yeh.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Even I do not like Ranbir Deepika offscreen but it is 6yrs of yjhd 

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with many things that people were discussing here yesterday like he is a gaslighter and how he hooks them in...pays emotional games...and all.

But I also think that Deepika is obsessed with him and that makes it something weird. Because his other ex Kat said similar things about him and she does not have that level of obsession or "fondness" or is it just "I don't care about you...so look how much normal I can be around you"..😵like that is just being extra in any case. With this kind of behaviour then is it any wonder why people say they are depressed when everything is going great. 

And then is Ranveer normal to put with with all that...and even cheer in the background....and all his obsession with camp and behaving like a cuckold. 

Or maybe we are abnormal and they are all normal who just enjoy themselves and be in the moment doing masti reliving only the good and having gotten over all the bad??

But one thing is for sure energy and vibe wise Deepika gives me the creeps more than all 3 of them.

Edited by nigahen - 4 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

this was wen they all hung out together after filmfare awards, ranveer, deepika, vicky, alia, ranbir, kjo and jitesh were all there, all of them were dancing to songs, rs and rk danced to first class and rs, dp and vicky danced to ghar more pardesiya.

In this video they r dancing to balam pichkari, you can hear ramveer in the background cheering for deepika, and she posted coz today is 6 years of yjhd, so it's for the film, so no big deal 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Ranveer and Ranbir are rivals..professionally.

Deepika is a top actress,who dated one and married the other.

WHAT DO YOU ALL EXPECT?

They all gain..Ranveer as the new hero,who got it all.That is the story.

P.S.Where is Alia,all this time?She missed all the fun that night?

She was the one , who was shooting the video for Ghar more pardesiya when Vicky, Deepika and Ranveer were dancing. Seems like she shooted this video too. ðŸ¤£

Why do I feel like Ranveer-Deepika- Ranbir are going to act in a movie of KJO. Threesome wholesome.

Eggon_Snow thumbnail

Deepika's team at Spice and Kwan are really hellbent on destroying her goodwill or maybe Deepika herself lives in a bubble where she thinks YJHD is the greatest Hindi romantic film and her and RK's jodi is the most iconic onscreen pairing😆

I foresee Deepika losing her goodwill amongst the family audience in India if she persists with this nautanki. Giving the sample of my own family and some family friends..the one thing these people despise about Deepika is her continued association with Ranbir but Deepika ko kaun samjhaaye, maybe she loves the notoriety.

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

All lectures in the other post and this is what we get 🤣😂

Eggon_Snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

this was wen they all hung out together after filmfare awards, ranveer, deepika, vicky, alia, ranbir, kjo and jitesh were all there, all of them were dancing to songs, rs and rk danced to first class and rs, dp and vicky danced to ghar more pardesiya.

In this video they r dancing to balam pichkari, you can hear ramveer in the background cheering for deepika, and she posted coz today is 6 years of yjhd, so it's for the film, so no big deal 

Lol..and for which other films of hers does she post such anniversary videos😆

Deepika is living in a bubble and that bubble will burst soon. 

Edited by Eggon_Snow - 4 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Lol..and for which other films of hers does she post such anniversary videos😆

yjhd was memorable and fun. It had blockbuster youthful songs