Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

This topic is still going? ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: _Darling_

This topic is still going? ðŸ˜†

yes madz! Well some came with their mids to change the topic as they didnt want to come with read id , some started with gifs. It was funny ðŸ˜†

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika314

I don't like his that statement and feel that were sexist 

He was actually praising her and being thankful for for doing those things for him. Not bringing wife and husband or woman and man here. That is Sara's POV if she took it in diff. way.

He always speaks positively and greatly of her or of any one for that matter. Ppl seriously needs to learn a two or three out of him.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

True we shouldn't blame whole fangroup because of one person. So i believe when a mid abuses certain people, they should stop putting blame on all rk fans too. Right?  Because, honestly i keep reading the bashing for whole fandom just bcoz of one mid.  we shouldn't have double standards !😈

Where did I put the blame on the whole RK fangroup when mids abused one person? Never done that, ever. This is directed at the wrong person. 

Afaik the only reason some members blame RK fandom for mid abuse is when mids of a banned forum member (who comes on the forum from time to time to abuse members) who was apparently supported and protected by some fangroups threaten them or write vile abusive comments and pms. Anyways this happened way before I came here so don't know much about the history but I have seen enough abusive comments (got some myself because I support RS) to know the pattern... 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

True we shouldn't blame whole fangroup because of one person. So i believe when a mid abuses certain people, they should stop putting blame on all rk fans too. Right?  Because, honestly i keep reading the bashing for whole fandom just bcoz of one mid.  we shouldn't have double standards !😈

when you support the MID, then obviously you will also get embroiled in the argument..........just like you started taking ennuyi's side and bashed deepveer fandom........ without knowing the head or tail of the argument.........

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Where did I put the blame on the whole RK fangroup when mids abused one person? Never done that, ever. This is directed at the wrong person. 

Afaik the only reason some members blame RK fandom for mid abuse is when mids of a banned forum member (who comes on the forum from time to time to abuse members) who was apparently supported and protected by some fangroups threaten them or write vile abusive comments and pms. Anyways this happened way before I came here so don't know much about the history but I have seen enough abusive comments (got some myself because I support RS) to know the pattern... 

that mid was creating havoc here, till last year too, and there were certain fan groups, RK's at the forefront, who supported and encouraged that member, just cause she used to bash DeepVeer.... the level of harassment at that time was at all time high, since i joined bolly forum........

so much that a thread celebrating Deepika's 10 year journey was ruined by two members and mods locked it up........ that time i didnt know their trick, they would instigate deepika fans by bashing her.......just to get the threads closed..........