priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Deepika just a posted a story on her Instagram she and Ranbir dancing to balam bichkari 

Ranbir dressed smart deepika in black dress

I myself am not a fan of their jodi offscreen but I loved yjhd

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think YJHD was that film..or fans wouldn't be fighting.

The power of cinema!

Omg all the lashings rk got and deepika comes up with this. 🤣 God is real🤣 

All the theories about ranbir is the only one who is obsessed down the gutter. How deepika don't care about him at all🤣   And she posts this. Karma actually exists😈

Truth is Both know media buy it and they play to it🤡 By posting this story she proved she is surely obsessed with rk 

So if we go by forum theory only rk is obsessed one. But Deepika herself proves that the theory is wrong.  

Both are obsessed then.  cant wait for the excuses! Excuses excuses excuses!

L.H.S.=R.H.S

HENCE,PROVED👍🏼

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Inhe jo mauka milta hai, uspe khood padhte hain. Yahan London mein Ranveer Singh kaam kar raha hai, aur Ranbir Kapoor - Deepika Padukone ko chichopanti se fursat hi nahi. Hadh hoti hai yaar... Dignity naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai magar naa iss Ranbir mein woh hai aur naa hi iss Deepika mein. This is sickening. I watched it twice and it made me sick. 

Ranveer deserves better than a woman who's always fawning over her ex boyfriend. 

Aur mujhe pata hai ke friends hain... Mahan log hain in fact, jo itne show down ke bawajood aise behave karte hai jaise kuch hua hi nahi.

EDIT

Aur agar yeh Filmfare se hai aur peeche se Ranveer cheer kar raha hai toh inka toh Rab hi malik hai... Koi conscious hai hi nahi. Repulsive. 

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Omg all the lashings rk got and deepika comes up with this. 🤣 God is real🤣 

All the theories about ranbir is the only one who is obsessed down the gutter. How deepika don't care about him at all🤣   And she posts this. Karma actually exists😈

Truth is Both know media buy it and they play to it🤡 Deepika knows very well by posting such stories she will get the attention.

So if we go by forum theory only rk is obsessed one. Deepika herself proves that the theory is wrong.

Both are obsessed then. 

L.H.S.=R.H.S

HENCE,PROVED👍🏼

Maybe it was Ranbir after all who got hold of Deepika's phone and posted this. Also, I wonder who it was hooting in the background. 

Originally posted by: GhayalParinda

Maybe it was Ranbir after all who got hold of Deepika's phone and posted this. Also, I wonder who it was hooting in the background. 

Rk's and then kat's bashing and then deepika posts this. amazing. Thanks deepika😉 Now the excuses will come!

Yeah the evil sociopath ranbir forced innocent deepika to dance along with him n then hacked her account to post this. What an obsession. Poor deepika! soon this theory will be posted wait for it🤣

Deepika looked so happy dancing with rk and anyone can see that😆 But since so many days rk has been bashed n called obsessed one. But now deepika herself proven every theory wrong. Karma exists. Personally both know they will get attention and they use it to fullest but rk isn't the only one who is obsessed. Deepika is equally obsessed if not more. All those theories down the gutter.

plus not rk fan but theories were so funny and then she comes up with this. just wait for the excuses!

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Today it's 6 years of YJHD celebration. It's Ranveer, who is shouting baby.

This woman keeps promoting shit movies. I couldn't even watch the movie. Naina ,kalki and ark  are the only good thing about the movie. Lol Ranveer is shouting baby. 

KJo and Aloo made Sonam dance on Ghar more par desiya and Deepika on YJHD and Ghar more pardesiya. These people keep succumbing to KJo gang's nautanki for movie roles. So , pathetic.

Rk should make Deepika his personal PR manager.

Edited by HummingBird12 - 4 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Guys deepika is dancing with him not giving french kiss why are you making a big  deal

Ranveer is there too he is saying baby 

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ranveer and Ranbir are rivals..professionally.

Deepika is a top actress,who dated one and married the other.

WHAT DO YOU ALL EXPECT?

They all gain..Ranveer as the new hero,who got it all.That is the story.

P.S.Where is Alia,all this time?She missed all the fun that night?